Story [ just a drop of water in the sea ] one shots

i just binged an entire season of the chilling adventures of sabrina, so now we have this. its just some practice to get me back into the habit of writing since i stopped for a bit, so apologies for the choppiness and shortness )):
(yes it is heavily based off season 2 dont come for me)​
She stepped forward, her lips parted and eyes fluttering open and closed unnaturally fast. Her eyes were spinning now, jumping from place to place and the rolling up and down. She stumbled and he lunged forward, grabbing her forearm to stop her fall.

Sliding to the ground next to her twitching body, the man nervously ran his hand over her jawline. Her eyes opened a squinted, the swollen red veins in them reaching almost to her irises.

His jaw dropped before he quickly snapped it shut and gulped. “Arlene, wake up. If you’re even asleep,” He muttered, looking around frantically for anything to help.

“Nate, what did I do,” She sputtered. Arlene reached up for him and opened her mouth to speak, but she was racked with a sudden bout of convulsions. Her next words were slurred, and she clutched her side as the convulsions worsened.

“Goddamnit Arlene!” He said forcefully, clenching his fists tightly at his side. “You’re not making any sense!”

Her next shudder pushed her up, and she was suddenly still. Sitting with her legs sprawled in front of her and her chin resting on her chest, she sharply turned towards him. Her stormy eyes were glossy yet milky.

“Now that’s not a very nice thing to say, is it?” She spoke clearly and forcefully, and the harsh undertone of her words sent Nate reeling backwards. Turning forward and leaning her head down, her eyes snapped shut and inhuman sounds filled the unholy church.

Arlene opened her eyes gently, the color of her irises barely visible through the white cataracts covering her them. She pushed herself up easily, a content smile gracing her features. She swung the door open and strolled out into the dark, the clicks of her boots echoing loudly through the silent night.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back