• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Just a couple fandoms!

Game of Chance

And I like my odds.
Hi there! I’m Chance. And this is going to be a fandom search for two particular fandoms! One of which I got dragged into while exploring this site, and one that I dragged myself into (happily, might I add). But before we get into those fandoms, there’s a couple of things to go over. You know, those boring things we all gotta talk about? Let’s just get those out of the way!
About Me:
  • Do I have any idea what the difference between lit, semi-lit, advanced lit, so on and so forth, is? Not in the slightest! Can I give you 1-5 good paragraphs? Without a doubt!
  • OOC chat is a favorite of mine. Tell me about shows you’re watching, books you’re reading, games you’re playing, anything. Because let me tell you, you’re going to receive more than one message from me about random stuff like that.
  • I operate in EST, but, uh. I don’t sleep. Literally, if you do the math, and say “aw, man, it’s five in the morning over there. I better not message.” I’m sorry to be blunt, but, you’re wrong. The worst that can happen is you’ve caught me after I’ve passed out. Usually though, you’ll get a response. That’s just how I am!
  • I much prefer PMs to threads, when it comes to writing. I do have other off-site options, but this isn’t the thread to mention those in detail, you feel? You wanna know, just ask!
About You:
  • A hopefully friendly person that enjoys quite a bit of OOC (though it isn’t required, of course).
  • Someone who enjoys writing in third-person, past tense.
  • This... feels like a given, but, someone who has an interest in the two fandoms I’m about to list.
  • Now, for the bullet that’s going to drive away quite a few potential partners. Be willing to play canons. I’m looking for only Canon x Canon in this particular RP, please!
Now, for the fun part. These couple of fandoms that I’m interested in! I’m sure some of you have figured one of them out, judging by my profile picture, but, y’know. We’ll get to that one last, anyway!
Persona 5:
This is the first thing I’m looking for, as you may have guessed. I’ve recently finished standard 5, and I’m working through Royal at the moment! Even though I’ve been a bit... distracted. There’s just- a lot of games right now. And between practicing combos in various 2D fighters, and the series that comes next on this list, I have been very busy!
Now, when it comes to P5, I’ve got some really simple wants, here. I’m hoping to play Akira/Ren (whichever name you prefer, really), against other members of the Phantom Thieves. I’m down for anything from platonic stuff to romance, but I will admit, when it comes to romance, I’d like to play against the female members of the thieves (Ann, in particular). However, when it comes to this fandom, I'm not terrible picky. Got an AU idea? Hit me with it! Wanna do something during the canon story, or after it? Tell me that shit. I just love this fandom and these characters. If you're interested, hit me up!

Danganronpa:
Guys. Holy shit this series. I decided to try it out because I've seen so many people on here talk about it, and it has quickly wormed its way into being probably my favorite murder mystery series (and that's coming from an Ace Attorney fan). I've completed the first game totally, and I’m a majority of the way through the second. So, if you want to do something with the second game, just tell me to complete it and I’ll probably sit down and hit it in one sitting. I don't have nearly as much concrete stuff for this fandom, mostly because I'm so new. But, well, I've still got a few things. Keep in mind where I've made it to in the series, and please, I'm begging you, don't spoil me. Honestly, I'd probably cry. So, when it comes to this one, uh. Just... hit me with ideas/characters, I guess? Diving head first into this fandom, here. Keep in mind that I'm much more experienced playing males, by the by! But, yeah, trying not to overestimate myself, but I can probably play anybody from Makoto to Mondo. Just so you know your options!

Anyway, uh. I think that's it? So, I hope you guys find this interesting, and I look forward to hearing from you! See ya!

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of both Persona 5 (haven't played Royal) and Danganronpa (haven't done much with the series since beating SDR2 though). Would definitely be open to playing Akechi or Ryuji if you're so inclined; out of the Danganronpa characters, I enjoy the SDR2 cast more than DR1's, so I would be interested in writing Hajime, Komaeda, or mmmmaybeeee Chihiro from DR1...but I'd rather not risk spoiling SDR2 for you. You're in for a wild ride, SDR2 is incredible. :)

Worth mentioning I was into DR back in like 2013 when all we had were the Somethingawful forum translations online, so my memory is hazy and I mostly refer to the characters by their last names 'cause of that...seeing people call Makoto by his first name instead of 'Naegi' still throws me for a loop lol

Bought the series on steam. Kind of just speaking in the ‘first name rule’ I’ve grown up with. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ shoot me a PM!

Feel free to PM me if you’re still looking for Danganronpa RP. I don’t know much about the Persona series yet though, sorry.

I'm replaying the Danganronpa series at the moment through Steam, already beat Trigger Happy Havoc...with a few scars. I'd love to try and RP it! :)

Yo I'm Bus, you said you haven't finished SDR2 yet, but when you're done with that and V3, feel free to hit me up, because I play Hinata Hajime (SDR2) and Korekiyo Shinguji (V3). I have bios for both of them if you want to read them, as well

Insert awkward greeting here. Okay so I have not played the Danganronpa games myself but I have watched silent playthroughs of it. I am in Eastern Time Zone btw and I am usually on here until 12:30 midnight or 1:00 AM. And I’m on most of the time as well.

As for characters, I can play most of the canons but sometimes I have to make up my mind about what Canon(s) I wanna play as. I can dish out up to 4-5 paragraphs, 2-3 paragraphs if I’m busy or in a rush. And I’m currently rewatching Danganronpa: The Animation just to get a refresher of everything in Trigger Happy Havoc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back