• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lixy

In Denial That I Have an Internet Addiction
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
JURY SUMMONS
Saieria City, Moonine County.

SERVICE DATE: 04 NOVEMBER, 2066

By order of the SUPREME COURT you are hereby summoned to appear for jury duty before the honourable Judge MOROSE V at 9:57a.m., on the date mentioned above, room 12.05, floor 12 of the SPIKE in the Governmental Complex.
THE JUDGE WILL NOT BE HEARING EXCUSES.

DRESS APPROPRIATELY
NO anti-facial-recognition hair, make-up, clothing, accessories, or otherwise, including tattoos.
NO personal ride-along devices that include any sort of brain-link.
NO weaponry of any kind.
NO sandals.
NO body armour.

SHIRTS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES.

A FULL DRESS CODE is included attached.

BE PUNCTUAL.
Jurors who do not arrive in a timely manner WILL NOT BE COMPENSATED FOR THE DURATION OF THE TRIAL. You will STILL BE EXPECTED TO PERFORM YOUR DUTIES, and will be APPREHENDED IF NECESSARY.

CONFIDENTIALITY IS OF THE UTMOST IMPORTANCE.
Do NOT, under any circumstances, share ANY information about the trail to ANYONE. This includes your family, friends, significant others, robots, androids or appliances with artificial personalities.

DURING THE TRIAL, YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO LEAVE.

THESE RULES ARE ENFORCEABLE ON THE PAIN OF DEATH.

Basically, a trial in a cyberpunk city. Due to it being a jury there are quite a few slots open, as well as anyone who would like to be otherwise involved in the trail (though probably not the lawyers etc, i’ll be handling that most likely.)
Most of the RP’ing will be in jury discussions with me posting either “transcripts” or summaries of what happened in the trail during the day. I’ll also be playing some kind of android/robotic guard/guide/enforcer who will stay with the jurors to keep an eye on them, give them information, etc. If any of this sounds interesting, let me know!

wildkittyatheart wildkittyatheart awesome! i’m looking for hopefully around 5-10 people to have a realistically sized jury, so hopefully theres some more interest <3

RavenSong RavenSong yay! hopefully we’ll have enough people to get this off the ground soon :)

Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian basically anything! The setting will be cyberpunk jury duty, so it’s a random selection from the wider community. androids/robots arent considered to be citizens tho, so they wouldn’t be called for jury service. the more diverse the better, though! let me know if you had any specific questions about an idea you have

Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian awesome!
i’ll probably get the thread up tomorrow morning so we can start getting some character bios going, but there’s still plenty of room for anyone else wanting to join!

To anyone that is interested, the thread is up and is still currently accepting. I'm takin up to 10 people, and we only have 6 at time of writing!

The Smiling Monkey The Smiling Monkey awesome! The character sheet thread is open if you want to make a character :) there’s still plenty of room

Users who are viewing this thread

Back