• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Jurassic Camp; a jurassic park inspired thread [6/9 SPOTS OPEN]

Sign me up please! (if you're still taking people?) Are there any roles that are still open? :)
Pretty much any role that's not marked as closed is open. Currently the roles that don't have a cs up are The Sweetheart and the Beauty Queen. You can still make a cs for any of the available roles just know you'll have competition to see who gets selected for that role.

important info!
UPDATE
okay yall, both the cs and ooc links have been added to the main post! so far for applications we have:
academic (2)
gamer (1)
beauty queen (1)
disappointment (1)
sweetheart (0)
cowardly jokester (0)

not available!
meathead
scientist
party animal

Reminder that this is application based, not first come first serve. Multiple roles may have forms, as long as they're not the 3 listed as closed. This Saturday the mods will then select one person for each of the 6 available roles. Good luck and can't wait to see your characters!

No fancy since I’m on my phone rn, but important message!!! We’ve decided to change the deadline from today to Monday at midnight! If you need more time please let us know!

I'd love to join if there's still spots open!
Pretty much any role that's not marked as closed is open. Currently the roles that don't have a cs up are The Sweetheart and the Beauty Queen. You can still make a cs for any of the available roles just know you'll have competition to see who gets selected for that role.
Pretty much the cs situation still.

Absolutely, like arch and the main post stated, it's application based so until the deadline, which is Monday, approaches anyone can apply!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back