• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Anaxileah

From the Depths of Hell
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

3f564a4be07e40aff031bcda8b1b8bcd.png

Everyone who is anyone is familiar with the concept of junkers - people who are more than comfortable committing acts that are less than legal to make money, generally by finding abandoned ships or the remnants of a battlefield and taking what seems salvageable and worth selling to the highest bidder. Generally from poor becomings and lesser families - or none at all - these people make up a population generally looked down upon by the upper class, who show equal disdain for anyone with less than one million credits. This is where you fit in.

A team of junkers has been assembled for some time now, somewhere between 0.5 to one full rotation (1/2 to 1 year). The crew members of varying races, ages, size, and gender are still getting to know each other as they traverse space, having been assembled by one of the heads of the Junker community and former Shatterstar War veteran, Na'ki'et. She is one of the more empathic leaders and is respected more than feared, unlike her compatriots. However, this does not negate her level of skill in combat and strategy. Regardless, she assembled your crew for a reason and sent you to explore the Fringe and Outer Worlds among the wreckage from the most recent battles for territory between the inhabitants. It will be dangerous, but what's an adventure without any risks?

However, upon arrival, you will realize you aren't alone, for more reasons than one. The inhabitants you expected are not going to be the only beings there, and something - not just one of the armies - demolished the entirety of all three fleets present in the war. Your curiosity will take over, but will it have been worth it? Join to find out.

Rules:

8530659162_782a26ae96_b.jpg

English Translation for you uncultured folks:

1. Please respect my words and RPN's rules.
2. This roleplay is not for those faint of heart. Gore and vulgarity are permitted with restrictions (put anything more extreme in a spoiler with proper warnings, while abiding by RPN's rules.
3. This is a detailed roleplay for experienced writers. This means excellent spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization, etc. Posts must be at least 2 paragraphs long, and please do not exceed 10 paragraphs unless you are doing a collaborative post. I love reading and writing, but not everyone wants to read a novel at every post.
4. No god-modding or any of the other strangely named things; I want unique characters with unique capabilities, but I also want them to be realistic. No one is perfect.
5. As this is a scientific fantasy, there will be multiple alien races. You may come up with your own, even create your own planet as long as you provide sufficient lore. I will be permitting your own contributions to world-building through a template I will create. We will be utilizing this map for the roleplay to provide a basis for world-building.
6. Please keep all altercations outside of the roleplay. If you need a mediator, I am available. I will try to help work out any issues you may have with one another.
7. I understand that everyone has a life, but I also understand that if we don't post frequently the RP will die. That being said, these are the requirements: post at least once a week. I do not want two people to post back and forth and be the only ones posting, and I do not want everyone to be forced to wait for that one person to post. You have a week to post from whenever it is your turn to post, and if you do not post within that week, you will be skipped, and your character will be assumed to have committed to what they were previously doing or simply stand idle until further action.
8. If I think of anything else, I will add them here. Thank you and welcome to my roleplay!

This is the ship and layout we will be using: the Fiery Class, renamed Sunspear

The available roles are as follows!: 10 total, 4 of which are officers.
1 Captain/Pilot (Officer)
1 Navigator (Officer)
1 Engineer (Officer)
1 Junior Engineer
1 Medic (Officer)
1 Gig Pilot
4 Gunners (who can also minor in the other categories as assistants when not in combat)

Last edited:
Please also say something here so I know your usernames xD <3

Also I will have an unnamed role of being the Supervising Officer so I can lead you through shit xD no killing yourselves <3

Awww man I so wish I could join this! >< Been ages since I've seen a futuristic RP I'd be onboard with!

I don't use Discord ^^" Also the spot I wanted just got claimed ;P
I have an RPN OOC open for those who don't use discord, and it's first come first serve ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back