• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Junjou Romantica like Roleplay (mxm)

Mr NoNoNuggets

A man on fire is warm for the rest of his life
I am looking for a mxm roleplay similar to Junjou Romantica.

The idea being your character (1) would be going to a book signing for his yaoi loving sister. He would be blackmailed into going because she found out that he likes guys and would share it with the world if he does not do as she says.

My character (2) would be the author making his face reveal to his fans. No one knows what he looks like. In fact, his name was feminine. Everyone thought he was a girl. He goes to the signing and walks around the crowd before the actual signing.

My character would pick yours out of the crowd of all girls and talk to him before the signing. His agent would walk over to him an tell him its almost time to start the signing.

And from there we start! Anyone interested?

***I would like at least 3+ paragraphs per post. I will more than likely be posting more depending on how much you post***

Although I cannot promise to write that much for each post I always give my best when role playing and would be honored to write with you.

Although I cannot promise to write that much for each post I always give my best when role playing and would be honored to write with you.

I'm sorry. Im really looking for someone to write at least 3 paragraphs.

I'm interested, I usually write close to about 5/6 paragraphs per reply and I finished JR a while ago, but I'm rereading it right now to refresh myself on it c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back