• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

fairyfawn

happy days
hi there! so i'm juniper and i'm finding myself craving some original pairing roleplays! Uhhh, i honestly don't know what else to put here haha.

ABOUT ME:
☆ You can feel free to call me juniper, pastel, juni, juju, whatever floats your boat.
☆ I am trans(FtM), he/him pronouns!
☆ I am 20 years old
☆ I live in the United States, my timezone is EST.
☆ Can do at least 6+ paragraphs, will write more or less when needed.
☆ I do enjoy OOC chat whilst roleplaying
☆ I love making playlists, pinterest boards, and headcanons for our characters!

DEALBREAKERS:
- Homophobia/Transphobia/Racism/Bigotry - I don't want any of this in my roleplay, at all. This is a huge dealbreaker for me so I'm out of there if any of this is shown.
- 1st Person POV - I only RP in 3rd Person POV, and I would like you to do the same.
- Unwilling to Communicate. - So, I love chatting with my partners outside of RP. I love making memes, head canons, playlists, and all that for our characters. And if we're not talking to each other and just roleplaying and only talk when plotting, I'm going to feel pretty awkward and uncomfortable.
- Impatient + Fast Replies - I am.... not a fast replier. In fact, I take my time. I get distracted pretty easily and I have a habit of procrastinating. Please do not bump me every 30 minutes - 1 hour for a reply, even if it's just OOC or IC. I'm a slow replier.
- Ignoring + Not Reading the Rules - In this case, my dealbreakers. Please read these thoroughly. Failure to do so will result in me not interacting with you.
- Just Saying 'Hi', 'Hello', or 'I'm interested.' - Just... no. When you contact me, you have to tell me what you're interested in. If you contact me saying 'Hi' or 'I'm interested' and nothing else, I'm not going to interact with you.

GENDER PAIRINGS:
For gender pairings, I will do: MxM, FxF, MxNB, FxNB, NBxNB. I will not do MxF.

GHOSTING:
I am very ghost friendly! If you lose interest or you're not feeling it anymore, you do not have to tell me! I will not poke you for a reply.

ABOUT THE ROLEPLAY:
☆ Realistic faceclaims only please!
☆ Semi-advanced to advanced, please try to post 3 or more paragraphs.
☆ Please be comfortable with OOC chatter, I love chatting with my roleplay partners!
☆ I love slowburn romance so romance is an absolute must for me!
☆ I would also prefer if we did character sheets for our OCs
☆ Help with plotting please! I tell you my ideas, you tell me yours.
☆ Please be 16+ of age!
☆ Be patient with me, I'll be patient with you. Please don't rush me for a reply.
☆ I can RP in PMs or in a thread.
☆ I am open to combining two or more pairings together!

PAIRINGS:
the bolded role is the role i want to play, if both are bolded then i will happily take either role.

* next to a pairing means i am craving this particular pairing

guard x thief

closeted
x open

partier x studier

bodyguard
x gang leader *

demon x angel

vampire
x werewolf

hacker
x investigator

athlete x mute

fisherman x merfolk

celebrity x barista

villian x hero

pirate captain
x doctor *

supernatural hunter x shapeshifter

human x demigod

knight x prince *

pirate x prince(ss)

human x werewolf

ghost hunter x supernatural assistant

restaurant employee
x regular

chef x baker

hall monitor x rebel

florist
x gang leader

social media influencer x barista

working single parent
x celebrity

HARRY POTTER (OC/OC):

Gryffindor x Slytherin

Ravenclaw
x Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw x Slytherin

Hufflepuff
x Gryffindor

Slytherin x Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw
x Gryffindor

Hi there! I'm super interested in the following pairings: guard x thief**, bodyguard x gangleader**, villain x hero*, pirate captain x doctor***, human x demigod, human x werewolf, knight x prince***, pirate x prince****. I've followed your format where * tells you how interested I am in it. If they don't have any, I'm still interested, just don't have any ideas yet.

I have an inkling of an idea for guard x thief, pirate x prince, pirate captain x doctor and knight x prince, though it's not solid quite yet! Feel free to PM me so we can discuss plots and ideas!

I do mxm pairings and only play males.

I would love to do something with harry potter!
Feel free to PM me ^^
Hi there! I'm super interested in the following pairings: guard x thief**, bodyguard x gangleader**, villain x hero*, pirate captain x doctor***, human x demigod, human x werewolf, knight x prince***, pirate x prince****. I've followed your format where * tells you how interested I am in it. If they don't have any, I'm still interested, just don't have any ideas yet.

I have an inkling of an idea for guard x thief, pirate x prince, pirate captain x doctor and knight x prince, though it's not solid quite yet! Feel free to PM me so we can discuss plots and ideas!

I do mxm pairings and only play males.
I will send you a PM soon ^^

Hey There !! Wowow I love a few of the pairings you have come up with. Iʻd be super interested in doing:

florist x gang leader

social media influencer x barista

working single parent
x celebrity

bodyguard x gang leader *

celebrity x barista

villain x hero

closeted
x open

partier x studier

vampire
x werewolf

hacker
x investigator

I copied a lot oops - BUT !! Majority of my ocs are either Cis-Male or Demiboy/Masc Leaning NB with a Masculine lean! I love talking OOC while RPing too - I like to edit memes or make actual like video edits of the ocs together + make art of them <33 anyways! Im super interested! I do also do slow replies as well as Iʻm focusing on graduating soon <3 lemme know !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back