• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Juniper's Partner Search (Harry Potter & Medieval Pairings + More)

v e n u s

Starlight
Introduction
Hello hi, I'm Juniper! You can call me Juni or JuJu if you'd like! This is my partner search thread and I spent a lot of time on it, especially what I expect from a partner so please take the time to read it if you are interested. I tried to make this organized so you can easily navigate it, as well as make it mobile-friendly.

About Me
I am a nineteen-year-old college student who's looking to get some partners after taking an RP hiatus. I'm truly dead inside, not that all the pink on my profile would elude to it. I'm super social so sorry if it seems like I'm annoying in OOC. Just tell me if you aren't a fan of it so I don't talk your ear off.
●—————◦◉◦—————●
❖ I'm OOC friendly, I wanna be your friend!
❖I'm willing to RP as Female and Male.
❖I love all gender pairings!
❖I will let you know instead of ghosting, I ask you to do the same.
❖I will RP on RPN or Discord.
❖I write at least 3+ paragraphs, but I will match my partner.
❖Open to doubling.
❖My parings in order of preference. OCxOC, CanonxOC, CanonxCanon(I have to really like the ship)
❖I prefer writing in the third person, but if my partner wants I can write in first.
❖I don't ever really get mad so just tell me if you don't like the way things are going, and we'll work it out.
●—————◦◉◦—————●

What I want in a partner
I'm not super picky, but I need someone that puts in as much effort as I do or I lose interest.
●—————◦◉◦—————●
❖I ask that you are eighteen+. I am not comfortable RPing with minors.
❖Please do not make me plot everything. Contribute, this is a partnership after all.
❖No furries. I'm sorry, but this is a rule I'm not willing to bend.
❖Be able to write at least 2+ paragraphs a post.
❖Respond at least once a week. If you can't just let me know and it's cool!
❖Don't be creepy. I shouldn't have to say this, but I do.
❖If you want to Roleplay PM me. I will not respond to comments.
❖When you PM tell me about yourself. What you were interested in. If you already know what gender pairings/roles or anything let me know then. I don't wanna dig for information when you are already set on something.
❖Let's work on a plot together. I want to collaborate with you so that we are both satisfied with the end product.
●—————◦◉◦—————●

Pairings
Below is my mighty list of pairings. I tied making this as organized as possible, let me know if I can improve anything!
(*) Means I'm super interested.

• I will be willing to do most CanonxOC just ask.

[OC]
    Witch/Wizard x Witch/Wizard
    Witch/Wizard x Muggle
    Death Eater x Witch/Wizard
    Death Eater x Muggle
    Pureblood x Mudblood
    Pureblood x Muggle

[Canon x Canon]
    Regulus x Remus
    Regulus x James*
    Remus x Sirius
    Harry x Draco
    Hermonie x Draco

(Probably more I'm just forgetting. I really like this fandom so just as and I'll probably do it.)

>>>If you comment below it will be deleted and I will not reply. If you wish to roleplay PM me.<<<

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back