• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

fairyfawn

happy days
hi there! so i'm juniper and i'm finding myself craving some roleplays! Uhhh, i honestly don't know what else to put here haha.

ABOUT ME:
☆ You can feel free to call me juniper, pastel, juni, juju, whatever floats your boat.
☆ I am trans(FtM), my pronouns are he/purr/fox.
☆ I am 20 years old
☆ I live in the United States, my timezone is EST.
☆ Can do at least 6+ paragraphs, will write more or less when needed.
☆ I do enjoy OOC chat whilst roleplaying
☆ I love making playlists, pinterest boards, and headcanons for our characters!
☆ I have autism, anxiety, and ADHD.

DEALBREAKERS:
- Homophobia/Transphobia/Racism/Bigotry - I don't want any of this in my roleplay, at all. This is a huge dealbreaker for me so I'm out of there if any of this is shown.
- 1st Person POV - I only RP in 3rd Person POV, and I would like you to do the same.
- Unwilling to Communicate. - So, I love chatting with my partners outside of RP. I love making memes, head canons, playlists, and all that for our characters. And if we're not talking to each other and just roleplaying and only talk when plotting, I'm going to feel pretty awkward and uncomfortable.
- Impatient + Fast Replies - I am.... not a fast replier. In fact, I take my time. I get distracted pretty easily and I have a habit of procrastinating. Please do not bump me every 30 minutes - 1 hour for a reply, even if it's just OOC or IC. I'm a slow replier.
- Ignoring + Not Reading the Rules - In this case, my dealbreakers. Please read these thoroughly. Failure to do so will result in me not interacting with you.
- Just Saying 'Hi', 'Hello', or 'I'm interested.' - Just... no. When you contact me, you have to tell me what you're interested in. If you contact me saying 'Hi' or 'I'm interested' and nothing else, I'm not going to interact with you.

GENDER PAIRINGS:
-- For gender pairings, I will do: MxM, FxF, MxNB, FxNB, NBxNB, and MxF.
-- All of my OCs are LGBTQ+

GHOSTING:
I am very ghost friendly! If you lose interest or you're not feeling it anymore, you do not have to tell me! I will not poke you for a reply.

ABOUT THE ROLEPLAY:
☆ Realistic faceclaims only please!
☆ Semi-advanced to advanced, please try to post 3 or more paragraphs.
☆ Please be comfortable with OOC chatter, I love chatting with my roleplay partners!
☆ I love slowburn romance so romance is an absolute must for me!
☆ I would also prefer if we did character sheets for our OCs
☆ Help with plotting please! I tell you my ideas, you tell me yours.
☆ Please be 18+ of age!
☆ Be patient with me, I'll be patient with you. Please don't rush me for a reply.
☆ I can RP in PMs or in a thread.
☆ I am open to combining two or more pairings together!

PAIRINGS/IDEAS:
the bolded role is the role i want to play, if both are bolded then i will happily take either role.

* next to a pairing means i am craving this particular pairing
! means I have a plot in mind
If a pairing has a strike through it, it means I’ve gained plenty of interest for that particular pairing at the moment

closeted x open

partier x studier

bodyguard
x gang leader *!

vampire x werewolf

hacker
x investigator *!

fisherman x merfolk

celebrity x barista

villian x hero

pirate captain
x doctor

supernatural hunter x shapeshifter

human x demigod

knight x prince *

pirate x prince(ss) *

chef x baker

hall monitor x rebel

florist
x gang leader

social media influencer x barista

working single parent
x celebrity

Survivors in a zombie apocalypse setting

Ghost Hunters solving hauntings and mysteries

HARRY POTTER (OC/OC):

Gryffindor x Slytherin

Ravenclaw
x Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw x Slytherin

Hufflepuff
x Gryffindor

Slytherin x Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw
x Gryffindor

YOUNG ROYALS

Simon
x Wilhelm
OC x OC

WARRIOR CATS
OC x OC

Last edited:
I'm new to the sight and 👀👀 wod be interested in roleplaying an mxm pairing. I always jump at the opportunity to roleplay with other roleplayers who are queer 👀

I'm new to the sight and 👀👀 wod be interested in roleplaying an mxm pairing. I always jump at the opportunity to roleplay with other roleplayers who are queer 👀
Eyyyy hello there and welcome to the site! I would definitely be down for a mxm roleplay! I can go ahead and send you a DM!

Hello, I would be interested in writing with you for the knight x prince or maybe the partier x studier pairings, I have oc ideas for mine for whichever story you are wanting to write more

Hello, I would be interested in writing with you for the knight x prince or maybe the partier x studier pairings, I have oc ideas for mine for whichever story you are wanting to write more
Hi there! I would be up for writing knight x prince with you! Feel free to send me a DM!

Hey!! I’d love to do the gang leader/bodyguard one with you!! got to be one of my favourite things 🥰

Users who are viewing this thread

Back