• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Junior Olympians IC (A Percy Jackson RP)

JoshtheOverlander

Before any roleplaying can be had, you must go to the Sign-up thread in the Characters section first and get things sorted out. Pretty obvious stuff, read the rules, make your character profile, all that jazz. Can't wait to get started!

Last edited:
This RP is set to begin now.
~~
There was a commotion going on. Several kids and teens were talking to each other back and forth, rustling a sleeping Trevor awake. He groaned in exhaustion and rubbed his eyes as he slipped out of bed and got himself ready for the day. He stepped out of the building afterwards, a cabin, surrounded on both sides by other cabins.
There were dozens over dozens over dozens of trees around the area, most even more frequently further out. The air was cold and plantlife was not as lively as a month ago. It was Autumn, and while the others weren't as keen about it as he was, Trevor smiled contently and basked in the slight breeze that added to the chilled air.

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh. The red headed boy rolled out of bed and onto the floor, he could've landed on some poor kids who we're camping on the floor but at that moment the only thing running through his head was sleep. He hit the wooden ground with a loud Fwump, and refused to emerge from his cocoon of bedsheets for another five minutes. Of course, it only took five minutes for the hunger to set in. First they came slow, then the hunger pains came louder and harder to the point where some of his half siblings were being woken up, it would appear he's hungry. Finally the fifteen year old kid rolled out of his fluffy cave of bed linen and crawled over to his backpack in all of his groggy glory to grab some toiletries and head to the bathrooms.
A few minutes later he's slouching his way across the camp to get to the public bathrooms and try his best to shake of the sleep that haunts him so.

JoshtheOverlander JoshtheOverlander

He headed out to the center of the campground and got himself set up for breakfast, along with many of the other varied campers. In spite of his grogginess, he noticed almost immediately that a few of his cabin mates and some of the campers from other cabins were gravitating closer to him. He turned to each of them and eyed them disapprovingly.
Some of them distanced themselves again, while others stuck around, enjoying the heat being unnaturally generated around him. Most of them were his own cabin mates, so he decided to let it slide. Soon enough, Trevor had a plate full of hash browns, bacon, and a cup of hot cocoa. Another good morning.

Baby slouched all the way to the public bathrooms and wrapped his ,still weak from sleep, hand around the cold door knob. As he did it he realized two things, firstly, Baby had gotten up and walked across the camp in a tank top and basketball shorts and hadn't noticed how cold it was. goosebumps rose all around his arms as if on que. Secondly, he was missing breakfast.

The boy practically through the door open to find two other guys getting ready as well, from the looks of it, they were both ares kids. Baby sighed and stepped inside, then turned to one of the sinks and began brushing his teeth. He eyed them skeptically from the mirror in front of the sink he was occupying as they slid on the normal camp half blood t-shirt. He could tell they were doing the same. Baby isn't usually a paranoid guy, that is unless ares kids are involved, see he tended to target them when he did dumb things, and they tended to target him when looking for revenge. It's a vicious cycle but he's in it nonetheless. Surprisingly he made it out without having to do anything so he sprinted all the way to the dining pavilion in search of some food finally.

Baby practically flew through the doors, skidding to a stop before he could hit one of the tables. "How late am i?" he called out to seemingly no-one... or everyone. He straightened the black hoodie he'd slipped on in the bathroom and regained his composure before strolling up to the line for breakfast. He nabbed himself a hefty plate a pancakes, sausages, grits, eggs, a cinnamon bun, another cinnamon bun, one more cinnamon bun, and a glass of orange juice.(assuming there is one, otherwise he just sat at his table and spoke into his plate). He waltzed over to the Hermes table exhausted, hungry, paranoid, but not tired so he's consider it a win.

As he scarfed down his food he began people watching. It was one of his favorite things to do when he ate because well... he was living with the children of gods, if nothing interesting happens here than where does it? He noticed a small crowd starting to form around some dude, he wondered if the guy was popular or something, maybe he was an Aphrodite kid, they seemed to get alot of attention

Trevor ate his breakfast happily, a part of him still irked that there were kids taking advantage of the heat he exuded. He had a slight concern, however, when he jumped in surprise from Baby shouting, "How late am I?!" He looked back to the child of Hermes for a moment before returning to his breakfast.
He'd seen Baby around a few times before, but he didn't often speak to him, in spite of his good terms with the Hermes Cabin in general. Probably for the best though, since he was infamous in the camp for being in consistent conflict with the kids of Ares, and though he wasn't on good terms with them, per se, he wasn't in any sort of conflict with them himself.

After he'd satisfied his hunger curiosity kept nagging at the back of his mind, he really wanted to know who that kid was and why he was so important to everyone. It'd been settled, he would say something to him. Of course, not before another sausage... or two. seven sausages and two minutes later he stood up from the Hermes table and started towards the small gathering, waving his hand to get the guy's attention.

Baby sat down across from the boy at the Demeter table, right in between two of the other Demeter kids who seemed rather irritated by his presence, needless to say he ignored them. "Whats this all about eh?" it may have come off rather insensitive sounding but he really was just curious.

He didn't expect Baby to come over and seat himself at the table. There was still heat coming off him, protecting himself and the other campers close to him from the cold. "Oh, hello...Baby, was it?"

"My reputation proceeds me" his freckled face smirked at the mention of his name without mock. When he was little he would constantly be teased about it, but after a few weeks and a lot of fights that stopped quick. "You are...?" the red haired boy followed up with. If he was apologetic about not knowing, he wasn't showing it.

He wasn't going to fault him for not knowing him, even if that last line sounded especially unapologetic. It's not like Trevor knew everyone in camp, himself. "Trevor," he said simply. He didn't bother to add what cabin he belonged to or which god claimed him. That much seemed obvious, at least, to him.
"Why are you here?" he asked.

He cocked an eyebrow "Curiosity i suppose. Whats this whole gathering about?" truthfully he really just needed something to talk about. For a camp with winged horses, centaurs, and a giant dragon, it got pretty dull around here after awhile. Nobody really got quests anymore either so it's not like he'd be getting out of it anytime soon either. "unless of course you're referring to the camp itself, that much i thought was obvious" he rested his arms on the table and set his chin on top of them in a more relaxed position prior to where he was at first. The kids next to him seemed to be getting more irritated by the second.

"Did... you not notice?" he asked. He thought he'd realize or at least get a clue once he came close to him. "Well...they're getting close to me to warm up."

Baby looked partially confused, then simply shrugged. "guess i'm not as observant as i thought i was." he said it nonchalantly, more like a 'just tell me already' as opposed to a 'i need to work on that'.

"My body makes it warmer," he explained briefly. "They just don't like the cold." He didn't honestly want to tell him, for fear that he might do the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back