Chitchat junie's chatroom

junie

๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•ž๐•– ๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ
yoyoyo wassup mah d00ds. it's ya gurl junie, aka nana or nanax. i have a lot of st00f on my mind and decided to share with you peeps.

okay enough with the bad spelling lmao.

first off, thirteen reasons why. sure, call me basic, but not gonna like; it's HELLA good it's definitely worth your time. there are so many conspiracy theories going around the web and i want to know what you guys are thinking.

second, finals are coming up and guess who's not happy, more than half of the student body population. what classes are you taking for finals and how is studying going? if you already taken them, how was it?

third, i'm thinking of starting another roleplay since it's been forever since i've hosted one. if you have any plot ideas or if you want to co-gm with me, etc., plEASE let me know. i will be sure to credit you if i use one of your plots, if you type one out.

fourth, riVERDALe. RIVERDALE HAS ME SO SH00K ISTG. it's so good and it's been such a long time since i've been hooked onto an american show. comment your thoughts about riverdale. p.s. cole sprouse is hella hot.

fifth, do any of you guys listen to kpop? i know i do, but this past year i haven't been into it like i usually have been. school and extra cirricular activites take up a lot of my time...

be sure to comment your thoughts as well! even if they don't apply to the ones above ^^

- junie

Last edited:
I'm currently watching 13 Reasons Why. And I am loving it, in the sense of the intensity of the show and how it makes you think.

Finals yeah luckily I only have two this semester.

What's your roleplay idea?

funkin love that song so much
can't stop listening to it after watching 13 reasons why twICE
call me trash

but i hope you do well in your exams
GO GET IT GURL
btw ur really pretty
like u kill me 24/7

I'm currently watching 13 Reasons Why. And I am loving it, in the sense of the intensity of the show and how it makes you think.

Finals yeah luckily I only have two this semester.

What's your roleplay idea?
i was thinking about a roleplay inspired from thirteen reasons why (because i'm trash), but it wouldn't include the original cast.
funkin love that song so much
can't stop listening to it after watching 13 reasons why twICE
call me trash

but i hope you do well in your exams
GO GET IT GURL
btw ur really pretty
like u kill me 24/7
i watched the ending like three times, and i cried three times. T_T

omg your rlly pretty too, like i look like a pumpkin next to you

i was thinking about a roleplay inspired from thirteen reasons why (because i'm trash), but it wouldn't include the original cast.

honestly i don't blame u for watching it more than one like h o l y h e c k

p l s ur such a beauty it makes me sOB

Yeah I can see why you'd want to make it a roleplay.

And you've watched it three times already? I'm only on episode four ;__;

honestly i don't blame u for watching it more than one like h o l y h e c k

p l s ur such a beauty it makes me sOB
it's one of those shows that are totally overrated, but it's a good kind of overrated...if that made any sense LOL

omg pls. you're gorgeous

Yeah I can see why you'd want to make it a roleplay.

And you've watched it three times already? I'm only on episode four ;__;
just the last ep three times.i couldn't watch the part where hannah dies, it was too graphic for me T_T
but when her parents found her, i was absolutely sobbing every single time i've watched it.

it's one of those shows that are totally overrated, but it's a good kind of overrated...if that made any sense LOL

omg pls. you're gorgeous

just the last ep three times.i couldn't watch the part where hannah dies, it was too graphic for me T_T
but when her parents found her, i was absolutely sobbing every single time i've watched it.

Mmm I see. Still that's three episodes three times. That's nearly the whole season ;__;

Mmm I see. Still that's three episodes three times. That's nearly the whole season ;__;
lmao, yeah you rite. just to not give any spoilers, you'll start hating...almost everyone on the tapes lol

omg pls. you're gorgeous

OH MY GOD
WHEN HER MUM WAS SCREAMING AND HER VOICE WAS ECHOING
i sobbed so hard is2g

you is too sweet i can't live

OH MY GOD
WHEN HER MUM WAS SCREAMING AND HER VOICE WAS ECHOING
i sobbed so hard is2g

you is too sweet i can't live
I WAS ALREADY TEARING UP WHEN I HEARD HER PARENTS AND THEN I COMPLETELY LOST IT WHEN HER MOM AND DAD CAME IN.

yo if i actually decicde to do this rp idea, will you co-gm with me :)

I WAS ALREADY TEARING UP WHEN I HEARD HER PARENTS AND THEN I COMPLETELY LOST IT WHEN HER MOM AND DAD CAME IN.

yo if i actually decicde to do this rp idea, will you co-gm with me :)
it's so emotional omfg i can't deal
i hope they make a season 2

alsdkjasd heck yesss! just hit me up whenever you plan on doing it heh

it's so emotional omfg i can't deal
i hope they make a season 2

alsdkjasd heck yesss! just hit me up whenever you plan on doing it heh
omg there are so many conspiracy theories adsfhdnkjfsrfhjosnvdnfsf
maybe after finals ;-;

omg there are so many conspiracy theories adsfhdnkjfsrfhjosnvdnfsf
maybe after finals ;-;
akjdasd omfg i know. i don't want to say anything because spoilers. XDDD

that sounds fine, heh. ;-D

I just finished my first part of the state EOCs for one subject today.
And it was the only good part; essay writing.
yeah same, i finished my bio eoc a few weeks ago and i have a bio eoc in a few weeks ._.

how's everyone's week going? it's been going by really fast for me and i'm lovin it!

uM RIVERDALE HAS RUINED MY FEELINGS AND JUST JPDOYSLSJG.

if you're making a new rp, hmu! i would love to help you!

also, good luck on finals! you got this boo! โ™ก

uM RIVERDALE HAS RUINED MY FEELINGS AND JUST JPDOYSLSJG.

if you're making a new rp, hmu! i would love to help you!

also, good luck on finals! you got this boo! โ™ก
OMG YES

and DEFINITELY!!

the thought of finals... T_T

Hullo ^-^
: 1 : Mmmm. A long time ago I heard a bad review on the book 13 Reasons Why. The dumbest reasons will make me cut off an entire series, and that's one of them. Pft, besides, there's always more Family Guy and Archer to catch up on... Heh...
: 2 : I'm thanking the gods of secondary school. I have homeschool currently, but I'm going back this fall. Which means the hardest thing I have to do right now is listen to people complain/worry about it.
: 3 : I'm taking a tiny break from group RPs, but I'm always free to bounce ideas back and forth.
: 4 : Riverdale? I haven't heard of it.
: 5 : Nope.
One question. I'm trying to make a decision right now; What do you guys think of piercings/tattoos? General thoughts.

It's kinda hard for me to find songs I can dance to and listen to(not mutually exclusive). This is from the Baltic States, so it's a little unusual based on instrumentals. EDM, I believe:

Alternative. Anything by The Neighbourhood is a gem.

Aaand ZHU is awesome as well. EDM again.

i haven't been on rpn for a while and i've totally forgotten about this thread lol. how's everyone's summer so far?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back