• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Juncture - Voting / OOC / Discussion

The Omen of Death The Omen of Death
Miniapollo17 Miniapollo17
Damafaud Damafaud
Idea Idea
Lappi Lappi
B BlueClover
Prayforthewickedeveryday Prayforthewickedeveryday
The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

Alright. This has been a long-time-a-coming update and that is that Juncture is being discontinued.

I'll be completely up-front with you guys right now, and it's going to come off as fairly brutal to the involved parties. But first, a bit of backstory.

Juncture was created as a group project between Yappi and I. And you know how group projects go, right? It's not always an equal balance of who does what work. All good and dandy, right? I honestly don't care about that part. Sometimes Yappi did more stuff for the RP than I did, and sometimes I did more than Yappi. Our ideas were shared, and everything was a beautiful molten pot of hot-post-steel that we could just pour into a cast and send it off to you guys for your reading pleasure.

v | Anyways | v

So I've been working mostly in the background for this RP. But due to personal concerns i will not be doing work on this RP in the future. It was a pleasure.

Personal concerns were in part, with me. Yes, it was a falling out. But it was a well-deserved punch in the face.

I can't tell you how many times I've lost RP project partners because they either get cold feet when we wanted to do something, or when I started actually calling them out on stuff I didn't like. The common denominator? Me.

It really doesn't matter how much you do or don't do. It just matters on how motivated you are. And when Yappi left, it wasn't just losing motivation. He had a part of this project as much as I did and that part left with him.

Nobody else is to blame for this thing falling apart but me, and you all have to suffer because of it.

I really don't know how to repay all of you for fucking this up so badly. And I mean all of you. You all need a bit of compensation, and I really can't think of anything. This isn't the first time I've had a project break apart, and a lot of you have actually stuck with me through everything, even if something has like zero chance of working.

So...I mean. Thank you. Thank you so much, for sticking around, for giving your thoughts and ideas and what not. And most importantly, thank you for being here with me. I completely understand if you want to split or cut off ties now that you know.

That's all. :bishiesparklesl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back