• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Jumping Back Into The RP Saddle~

xCourtofDreamersx

The Devil Wears Laces
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello Everyone! (Again)

I have been absent from here for a while now. Everything had gotten a lot hectic as I had two surgeries to go through, moving into a new place, starting a new job, and family matters to attend to as well.

I am going to be brutally honest here. I want to give this site another go. Since the last four rps went into the trash and got absolutely nowhere. The first one wasn't a great experience at all and made me not want to rp here again. The other two were okay, but a lot of time went by without a reply for those. The last one was an odd experience which I will not get into that at all. So, here I am again looking for someone who can match my time and length. Heck, I don't even care if it's one day out of the week since I work overnights as well. I am looking for Long-Term Partners. Not short-time ones. Life happens, I understand this and don't assume I don't. It's really annoying.

Now let's get to the juicy parts, shall we?

*(*

My Rules That I Go By When I Roleplay With Others:
~I roleplay two genders because it's fair and I don't get bored playing as one gender.
~5+ Sentences- That is a whole paragraph with details in it. I am a semi-literature as well as a full literature person. I tend to get into the roleplays that I am most excited about.
~I roleplay MxM, MxF, and FxF because LBGTQ is soo adorable. <3 I lean more towards MxM and MxF, only because I roleplay them a lot more than I did FxF even though I would like to broaden my horizons with it.
~I love secondary characters and getting some smoochy time with them as well. (Lol)
~I do love plunging into a world with a lot of opportunities for me and my rp partner too.
~I am open to brainstorming in the middle of the RP or even the beginning. Don't be shy! Please, let's do this together and create a wonderful RP experience that both of us will love.
~Don't OP a Character
~Don't control my character and I won't control yours, agreed?
~Hate the character, not the RPer.
~If I am losing interest, it's because the rp got boring or the responses got shorter.
~Don't leave me hanging for months on end. (That's what had happened to me before and I will really not like for it to happen to me again.)
~COMMUNICATION! Communicated with me! I won't bite! I promise! xD
~I write responses like I am writing a book. That's how I see roleplays. The naughty and the nice ones.
~I will roleplay with people who are 18+ years old. I am more comfortable with people around my age and not minors. I'll let that be.
~Don't expect me to be comfortable with certain topics, this is why communication is important.
~Known your grammar, I am not going to be a grammar nazi here because I end up typing way too fast and usually hit send before checking mistakes.
~WE ARE HUMAN. We make mistakes which is why I install Grammarly for checking my writing.

Work Hours:
Thurs-Sat.
6:30pm to 7:00am
I will not reply on these days because I literally go home and go to bed only to wake up later that day to go back to work.

My Forms:

(Fantasy/Medieval)

๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ:

Captain Killian of The Royal Dragon

๐“๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ผ:

Killian Andrews Jameson

๐“๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ท๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ผ:

Bloodthirsty Pirate

The Devil

The Iron Royal Dragon

๐“๐“ฐ๐“ฎ:

28 years old

๐“–๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป:

Male

๐“‘๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚:

July 23rd

๐“ฉ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ฌ:

Leo

๐“ข๐“ฎ๐”๐“พ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚:

Heterosexual

๐“ข๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ:

Human

๐“๐“น๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ:

Colin O'Donoghue

๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚:

Killian is a man who is devilishly charming and has a wicked sense of humor. He has his odd quirks and he can be a ruthless man as well. A man who gives orders and doesn't take orders from anyone. He cares only for glory and nothing else. A man with the heart of stone. So, the tales say as no one leaves his ship alive. He has wicked ways and will slay anyone who gets in his way. He is a man that rules his ship with an iron fist, but a fair Captain as well. He is gracious enough to stop at pubs to let his men hang loosely and drink their fill even do whatever they want with their time. Killian isn't a total a-hole, but he can be kind when he wants to. Just don't let that fool you. Not with this man.

He'll do whatever it takes to get what he wants and he will make the ocean bleed from men who stand in his way. With a devilish grin and a man who has nothing, but darkness inside of him. No one crosses him or even tries to, but there are a couple of fools who try to be the bigger man, and let's say it doesn't end well at all. Now, this man is cunning and clever. Very wise as well as he had sailed his way through many adventures that make others coward in fear. He isn't everything that the tales say that he is. Underneath that bravado that he puts on for the show and to fool everyone, but he does have a heart. One that is barely alive, but is still beating in that hollow chest of his.

He knows what he had lost and had suffered. His life was nothing, but a miserable thing for a pirate like him. Killian is a man of his word and his promises. It's one thing that he is quite serious about and anyone else will tell you that his word means nothing, but it does. He is a man of his word and somewhat noble of him to do that, but there's a catch to it. He uses his word and promises to benefit him in the long run as well which benefits both of them in this matter.

Killian is a man who will flirt his way with the ladies and swoon them into his bed or their beds. Considering that he hardly lets anyone be in his bed or even remotely get close to it. Killian can put on the charm and swoon himself out of trouble. Sometimes, it takes gold and a few persuasive words to get what he wants, but also to get away with some of the crap that he pulls. He refuses to love as it brings nothing, but pain and horrors. Sadness and clouds the judgment of the mind. He thinks that love is a ridiculous thing and that he doesn't see why people insist on falling in love when they will break up in a year or two. If they are lucky...

๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ผ:

Sailing the seas

Stealing from people

Swindling

Playing cards

Getting drunk

Sword-fighting

Getting into trouble

Battling others especially other pirates

Getting laid

Getting richer and richer

Exploring new lands and new territories

Having fun with the Royal Guards

Having fun with the bounty hunters

-(-

๐““๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ผ:

Doesn't like it when it storms especially out in the ocean

Doesn't like it when things don't go as plan

Hates getting double-cross

Doesn't like getting into fights because of his pretty face

Doesn't like it when they are lost and trying to find their way back onto their path

Doesn't like it when he raids other ships that there is nothing on them

Hates people who have slaves and servants and maids

Doesn't like orders

Doesn't like the Royal Guards

Doesn't like Bounty Hunters

Doesn't like others getting in his way

๐“ ๐“พ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป:

James Whitfield

๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ:

Edmond Drakeson

๐“’๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ด:

Chef Bastien

๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“น:

The Royal Dragon

๐“•๐“ต๐“ช๐”€๐“ผ:

This man has all different kinds of flaws as he is a man of getting too hot-headed and losing his cool. He becomes a very wicked man who will pull the trigger without thinking first. He is a man that has a chip on his shoulder and thinks everyone should suffer the way that he suffers. He doesn't care for most things and again, his heart is stone over. Not even feeling the suffering of others, but later he will. He always remembers the pain. The screams that stay with him make him angrier than before. A man who has no control over his actions and when he does, it's a mess.

๐“ž๐“ฌ๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“น๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท:

The Pirate Captain of The Royal Dragon

๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ:

None

๐“•๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐”‚:

Stephan Jameson (Father) (Deceased)

Elizabeth Maryann Wills-Jameson (Mother) (Deceased)

Anna Marie Wills-Jameson (Younger Sister) (Deceased)

๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ผ:

None

๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ:

His ear

๐“‘๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ญ:

Killian had never wanted to become a pirate or even know anything about piracy or being a privateer for that matter. His family was a good family and his sister and he was always goofing off or getting into trouble as siblings often do. His father and mother were proud of the children that they have. All of them attend a party as his sister and his brother were just small children. Being introduced to everyone and his sister adore the party, so they headed out into the garden to play. They weren't alone. No, his father had come out with a very ruthless man that looks ridiculous in his outfit, but later he learns that he was known as Duke Wellington and was from the British Navy. Killian was fascinated by the British Navy as its fleet was unbreakable and The French wish they had Vessels like Queen Anne who was beautiful and deadly. The vessel could wreak havoc out on the seas and never get a scratch on her own flanks. Killian didn't realize that his father was in some serious debt and cut deals with the wrong people. When the party was over and they were in the carriage on their way home, their mother and father had ended up in an angry dispute over it. Hearing the name of Captain Baptiste which sounded french to the young boy and found out later that it was indeed a french name. That night when they were relaxing and their mother was putting them to bed after a cup of warm tea and honey. There was a pounding on the door and that was when chaos had broke through their house. That night his father was slain right in front of their eyes and his mother was as too as she was protecting her kids from them. Killian tries to be the brave hero who was thrown into a bookcase and was buried in books. His sister's screams echo in his ears as he saw nothing, but darkness. Cruel darkness that took him away. When he had come to, his family was slain. Even his sister was in a pool of blood. Killian had lost everything and he started coughing which meant smoke. Someone was setting their house on fire and he managed to get out of the back and run away from it good. As he came to terms with that he was an orphan child of a noble household. He wanted revenge and he wanted to be a fearsome person. So, that no one could harm him or anyone that he cares for will die in front of him. No one. It leads him to lie his way through things and thieving as he grew older. Turning into a charming young man with quick-wits. He began to build his crew and the people that will follow him until their last days. He found that being a pirate got him the answers that he wanted. It seems that was a web of corrupted gentleman that needed to be taught a lesson and so his journey began.

๐“”๐“ป๐“ช:

The Piracy Era

The 1660s-1730s

๐“Ÿ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ผ:

London, England

The Caribbeans

Atlantic Ocean

๐“ž๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป:

He has a list of the people that he is after and he keeps it on him at all times along with his silver flask.

๐“ข๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ธ 1:

You are a woman of a corrupted father who trades with the wrong people who were cruel and vile. Almost like pirates as you were fascinated with the stories of the pirates and learning each of them by name. Your mother had died a long time ago from Scarlet fever and you were lucky enough to survive it, but your mother didn't. Your father took you along on his business as you were a young lady and were supposed to be wedded to some very wealthy man. Your father was sailing under the Captain that goes by the name of Duke Wellington. So, you had a typical boring noble life. Practically raised in luxury and with a silver spoon in your mouth. Along with tea time and etiquette lessons. You were the proper daughter that everyone adores and your father was very proud of you especially representing the family's name. Even Duke Wellington was most impressed, but he did have other shady business to attend to. So, one night as you were in your room. Reading or laying there on your bed and staring up at the ceiling wishing for more instead of the same routine every day. Something new and something to get rid of this restlessness inside of you that was constant. You heard something that came from downstairs and then a familiar voice shouting, but it was quickly muffled. Realizing that it was your father and before you could run out of the room to your father's side. A man cladded in long black trenchcoat had to open your door and with a charming smirk on his lips, "Ah, I guess I was right about this man having a daughter." He gestures to the hallway while speaking, "I suggest you come out of that room of yours unless you want your father's death to be on your head." He leans against the doorway while waiting for you to do as your told. What do you do?

๐“ข๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ธ 2:

Make it up!

(Supernatural/Fantasy)

โ„‚๐•’๐•๐• ๐•„๐•– ๐•„๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ (Close)

๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ:

The Lord

The King

Sire

The King of Darkness

๐“๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ:

Kallias Aarav Landreneau

Kal or Kale

๐“๐“ฐ๐“ฎ:

250 years old (looks 24 years old)

Male

June 21st

Leo

Demi-Romantic

Immortal

Daniel Gillies

He is undeniably sexy. A complete and total charmer. He has a mysterious aura around him that makes the lady's sequel in delight. Also, mix with the aura is a dangerous one as well. Even standing there, he happens to intimidate a lot of people except his best friend and of course his family as well. He is a man that can make a girl's panties wet with a whisper into her ear and then turn around to leave with an evil smirk. He likes to play and to him. It makes it so much more entertaining for him. He can be patient and that cunning mind of his continues making plans even when he is supposed to be relaxing. He is quiet, but he can be rude when he wants to. He is a laid-back male until someone wants to pick a fight with him then he grows angry. He doesn't trust anyone and keeps himself guarded at all times except when he is with his best friend.

His anger should be fear by everyone even mortals. His anger is a deadly calm kind of deal which is the most dangerous compared to an explosion of anger. That is when his mind is sharp as a lethal weapon and he can't help with what the consequences will be. He is dangerous when he gets to this level and only the people that he cares about deeply can calm him down which is a big flaw within his laid-back nature. He isn't one to play games and not with anyone either. You screw him over, he'll screw you over twice as hard as what you were capable of.

When he flirts, he is the one that can speak love in French and in between the legs of a lady as well. He has 250 years to experience every pleasure that has been born into the world as well as kinky stuff as well. Don't let his laid-back attitude throw you sideways. He knows how to do magic underneath the sheets and to make them scream his name as well. He hasn't really love anyone except for a woman back in the late 1800s. Four years before the 1900s. He was even married to her, but he lost her due to an incurable illness that was known as tuberculosis. She wasn't what he was and now, he refuses to let anyone close to him or his heart.

๐“•๐“ต๐“ช๐”€๐“ผ:

He tends to be distant when he lost his wife and is usually in a solitary moment of his life where he doesn't want to be bothered by anyone at all. He uses this time to reflect on what he had lost along with his mortal lover. Only wondering where his brother might be and wreaking havoc across the world. He tends to be an old-fashion man as he has a set of boundaries that he doesn't cross at all and he keeps women and men at an arm's length. He tends to hides away his emotions and only puts on a show for everyone. He isn't sociable when he shouldn't and sometimes seems like an invulnerable person to be ruling which incites others to conspire against him.

๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ผ:

Reading

Women

Men

Painting

Long walks

Decorating

Socializing

Joking

Parties

Freedom

Having other males touch his mistresses

Being kept in the dark

Dislikes prying people

Being trapped

Not having his freedom

Not enough paint

Troubles/Problems

Dishing out punishments

Drama

Having his authority question

His rules being bend or break

Someone going behind his back

His brother

The King of The Immortals

Fire Magic

Teleportation (Disappears into the fire)

Tribal Tattoo his left shoulder

None

William Landreneau (Deceased)

Victoria Ann Landreneau (Deceased)

Cal Landreneau (Alive, but had disappeared off the face of the earth)

๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ:

Davina Marie Claire

Kallias Landreneau was born to William and Victoria in the early 1800s and knowing from the age of five that he will outlive anyone in the world. It causes great sadness to him, but he soon made friends as well. His brother was born after him and it was a relief to have someone like him. To be able to talk about their long span of life together and be close to his brother as well. Soon, when they hit the age of thirteen. There were signs of magic where Kallias was born with fire magic where his brother was born with Ice magic which was odd considering the brothers were inseparable. Their father taught them how to hone their magic and taught them control as well as Kallias because he had fire magic. It was dangerous as fire can be unpredictable and very unsafe especially for magical users that didn't have the training to contain that fire inside of themselves. When Kallias and his brother Cal return home one day from attending a party together, they found out that their father and mother were murder. That they made be immortal, but there was more than one way to murder someone who has an infinite lifespan. At first Kallias and Cal didn't know what to do at all. Cal got into an argument with Kallias about how they should have stayed home. They could have saved their parents, but Kallias try to reason with his brother that they would be dead too. Cal didn't want to hear any more of it and left, never to return. He left his brother to buried both of their parents and from time to time. He will visit his parents and thanks to the will that their inheritance was split for the brothers. Kallias didn't care at all. He uses the money to tear down their home and sell all the furniture to turn their lot into a cemetery. Then from there, he began to travel and deal with his grief on his own. He decided to get a bigger house. A fancier home after working for a century or more to build up his money. He was literally set for life and even decided that he was going to live life to the fullest. In town, he was looking to buy decorations for his home. Not knowing that a beautiful woman was going to change his life. That was when he saw her. A beautiful brunette with dark brown eyes he was completely in trance with the lady. After a few more run-ins with each other, he decided to take this as a sign of good fate and ask her out on a date. He did a romantic moonlight walk through a beautiful park-like those in Victorian Age paintings. After a few more dates with her, things were a little rocky with them because she was human and he was an immortal living among mortals. He was scared to tell her. After she finds out a little about his family and the year he was born, he finally told her his big secret. Expecting her not to believe him or not wanting to see him anymore. She told him that she wanted to live the rest of her life out with him. He was really happy to hear that and from that day on. He married that woman and live quite happily with her as well. Until tragedy struck again, she was sickened with an incurable disease known as tuberculosis which was incurable during that era. So, when she finally drew her last breath. He wept. Grief was harder than he did with his parents. He lost his lover. His soulmate and buried her right next to his parents. As the years went on, the pain had lessened to a dull ache and her smile. The times that they had spent together were always in his memories that he held dear to his heart. From then on as more years passed into the modern age time and the world turns into a different one that held magical beings such as himself, he had rally forces to become The King of Darkness. To have his domain and to never fall in love again. Not with anyone. So, he became a man who sins. Made a name for himself and even kidnapped human women to entertain him while living in his own domain. Only the ones that wanted to live by free will. Others would say kidnapped. So, there was a total of seven mistresses as he was the ringmaster of them. He had become quite fond of his best friend Jaxson and he was living the life.

๐“”๐“ป๐“ช:

Modern Times/Fantasy

๐“Ÿ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ:

The Grand Estate

๐“ž๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป:

His brother's whereabouts are still unknown. And on the day that his wife had died, he always visits her for the anniversary.

(PG- 13)

You are one of his mistresses and one of the new ones that came to his domain by your own free will. You were a little naive about how all of this goes down, but you kept your head down and you did what you want. There were other guys and a schedule made out as housewives would do. Plus wearing short dresses and heels as well for the pleasures of the King. You belong to him as the other six mistresses did as well. There were special occasions where the King would be in a slump and the other guys that were in his inner circle get to have their way with the girls. Lucky there were more girls than his inner circle, so, you safe for now. As you did your work and continue to do your schedule. You were rewarded with a suite of your own and lavish luxuries as well while rising in your status as his mistress. Then the party came and some of you were waitresses in ridiculous short dresses again with heels. You guys serve the King's guest and only one of you would be with him during it, but he observes first before picking one. You were trying to find one of the other mistresses as she didn't come back nor did she did her order. So, you did hers real quick before going to find her. As you walk up the stairs, you began to hear noises and not just any noises either. Moaning. A door was open and as you peek into it. There was one of the mistresses with one of the inner members of The King's circle. Closing the door softly, you walk away from the door. Not knowing that The Dark King had been watching you all night and even had followed you upstairs as well. Knowing quite well was going on in the room with one of his mistresses and inner circle member. As you got close to the stairs, he came over to you and push you against the wall while giving you a direct order where you had to follow him into his own personal area of the large home of his. Not wanting any sort of punishment from him. You follow him without question. Once you guys got to his room, he loosens his tie while looking over his shoulder at you, "Get dress into a bathing suit and start my water, please." What do you do?

Make it up! <3

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Š๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ

๐“๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ:

Lucie Marie Andrews

Lu or Lulu

๐“๐“ฐ๐“ฎ:

18 years old

Female

July 5th

Cancer

Lily Collins

The woman is actually reserved and a little bit timid, but determined. Naive, but smart. She is a woman that has a lot of potentials but is afraid of her own shadow. Not knowing how much she can do with a set mind and an open mouth. Lucie is a wonderful woman that is kind and sweet. A little bit strong-willed as she wasn't someone that breaks easily under pressure even though she is a timid woman. She is a woman who doesn't believe in a lot of things and can fall into denial quite easily. She is a woman that can grow into a wise woman when she wants to.

She is a special woman that has many unspoken potentials. This woman has a mouth on her when she is trigger. She is a woman worth many things over and over again. She isn't some woman that will let anyone walk all over her, but she tends to keep her mouth shut when she shouldn't. It conflicts within herself a lot as she has a temper, but rarely shows it much less use it against anyone that doesn't deserve it. She is a bright young woman and has an earning to learn more. Knowledge is power as most would say. She enjoys spending her time in libraries and away from people.

Lucie is a woman that talks a lot about what she learns and even the mysteries that she wishes that she could venture on. She is a sheltered woman and always has been. Never really taking the chance on love or even venturing outside of the walls of her own confinement. She earns so much more than her simple life, but she fears the worst and overthinks a lot. It tends to happen to her and makes her stop doing something stupid or risky. Again, the woman tends to conflict a lot with her wants and wishes. She may be determined, but she deters herself away from the adventures that she could be exploring.

The woman is young and inexperienced, but her temper is like a fire that will burn. She doesn't forgive someone so easily and can hold a grudge that can last for some time. She is a complicated woman and a mess. Knowing that she isn't a typical maiden at all as she keeps her gift a secret. She wants normalcy in her life and not something like magic to risk herself or even help others. She made be selfish, but she has her reasons for doing what she does. She particularly doesn't like people at all and prefers solitude over a crowd or even a group of friends.

๐“•๐“ต๐“ช๐”€๐“ผ:

She is inexperienced with a lot of things as well as being a shelter little girl. Lucie has a temper that flares up now and then. Sometimes, the woman is a complete mess and one that doesn't have a lot of patience when it comes to certain things. She tends to be a little bit opinionated and very spiteful when she is angry. Also, her timid nature makes her a little distrusting of others as she doesn't see other people as her friends, but more like enemies that would want to destroy or throw her over a cliff. She is can keep a secret even if it means selling her soul to the devil to do that. She isn't an average woman at all, but someone that has a lot to deal with.

๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ผ:

Books

Being a good girl

Bad boys

Interesting mysteries

Adventures

Taking walks

Reading

Writing

Practicing her magic in secret

Takes pleasure in deceiving a stranger

Being cunning

Watching a sparring match between two elemental power people

Socializing (Only to her two friends)

Showing off her smarts

Pushes herself

Forcing herself to interact with others

Revealing her power to someone

Not being able to have time to herself

Not being able to read

The rain

Water

Anything that gets her wet

Being center of attention

Being criticized by others

Overworking herself

Falling ill

Getting injured

Calling attention to herself

Being a coward

Being afraid of wanting adventure

Book Keeper of The Palace Library

Elemental Air

Hunter Andrews (Father) (52 years old) (Alive) (Unknown whereabouts)

Cornelia Andrews (Mother) (Deceased)

Diana Andrews (Sister) (16 years old) (Unknown whereabouts)

None

Her ears

Lucie didn't have a great background at all. Her parents were always arguing about something and always telling them to go play or go outside to do their chores. There were some days where it was pleasant and they were able to do things as well. During one of these expeditions, her family took their daughters to a lake to swim and have fun. As they were setting out on the beach as well as their mother lay down on the towel to sunbathe. Their father took them to the water to swim around. To teach them how to swim, but of course, sibling rivalry sparks up to the point where her sister was swimming better than she was. So, to prove to her father, she paddles herself out further than her sister, but because of her determination. She ended up drowning that day, sinking underneath the surface of the water. Her father was able to save her and even breathe fresh air into her lungs. Her mother was crying when she had awakened again and thought for a moment of singing a gold light. She thought it was her imagination, but the gold light seems to breathe something inside of her. Her parents weren't able to see it, but she felt lighter than before, and then darkness took her. From then on, she was traumatized by the water and never went near it. Through the years, her father was placed into the war as the war was ravaging across their lands. The King conquering others to unified them underneath one banner, her mother was murder upon a raid on their house. Her sister and she ran for their lives before departing as it was best to do that. So, with determination, Lucie had infiltrated the palace as a Book Keeper, but from there. Her power had manifested into the air as she had flung a plant across the room in her anger. She quickly left before the guards could see that she was the one. Air wasn't a common element as it made her rare and she didn't want that to interfere with her own plans of knowing where they had station her father at. It was the sister's mission to know where their father was located at. Only to be reunited with their father. It was she was here at the palace, but to also get some insight into what they were planning. She didn't particularly like the Royal Family, but she was focus on her own mission.

๐“”๐“ป๐“ช:

Fantasy

๐“Ÿ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎs:

Therondia
The Grand Palace Library

๐“ž๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป:

She has someone interested in that is rather close to her.

(PG-13)

You are a prince of The Royal Palace, but you have been injured. Not knowing why she did it, but letting you died was not an option to her. She pours herself over books and papers while writing down magical enchantments that would help. Not knowing that she did that as she was a little bit new at her powers as well. Keeping them hidden from people since she was on her own mission, but for whatever reason, she wanted to save you. So, when the sun was shining brightly in the morning sky. She handed her work to her mentor as he took it before whisking himself off to save you. After a couple of days, you were saved from being poison by your enemy on the battlefield. Because of that, you felt a strange bond that binds you to the female. You were unsure as you follow the thread to the woman who was walking along the hallway with her nose stuck in a book. Her dark hair was pulled back into a beautiful chignon as she wore the simple white and gold robes of the Library commoners. You had to blink a couple of times as you were completely surprised that this woman was the one that saves you. She had stopped and seen you, both of your eyes met as her eyes widen before you caught sight of her cheeks turning to a rosy color. Turning around and walking with quick movements. Even though she was short she was moving quite fast. From that moment, you were puzzled as you work on your princely duties. Waiting to hear from your father and your brother or sister, you felt a sudden sharp pain that radiated through your side where you were stuck where the sword had gone through to poison you. So, you knew something was wrong. It felt like you couldn't breathe at all as you rush out of your room in your silk bedroom garments. Rushing down the hallway and the stairs. Following that thread, you were beginning to know and follow it out to the garden where a pond was at. White and gold were floating underneath it as you knew why all of sudden, you ran into the pond without thinking as you pulled her out. Doing the only thing you know was right as you began to do CPR on her. Returning the favor as she was able to save you, as you were able to get her breathing again. She sputter and cough as you rolled her onto her side until she was able to breathe again. Her eyes look up at you and she froze. What do you do?

Make it up! <3

My Forms:

The Mundane World

๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•„๐•–๐••๐•›๐•’๐•š

๐“๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ:

Bayek Sevda

Bek

๐“๐“ฐ๐“ฎ:

26 years od

Male

September 28th

Libra

Human

Demi-Romantic

Burak Ozcivit

He is a soft charming man with a calm aura around him and he is a little bit ambitious as well. Not much. Only a little bit. He is a protector and a lover as well. He can fit the bill to each and has a very strong stance as well. He is confident, but in a soft way that inspires people. He is a man of his word and his promises as well. A noble warrior born with a heart of gold and is very smart too. He is an over-achiever and will go over the hill for someone as well. He is responsible and compassionate as well. He is caring and is capable of doing what is needed to protect the ones that he is protecting.

He is very loyal and respectful. Kind and a little aloof as well. He isn't one to really speak, but when he does he is filled with wisdom. He is a little bit headstrong and very vigilant as well. He'll take a bullet for the team as he is strong-minded and very stubborn as well. He isn't one to mess around with his duty at all. He takes his responsibility quite seriously as well. He can become serious when needed to be and is knowledgeable as well. He isn't one to back down from a challenge either.

He is very lovable as well and one that keeps people at arm's length from even getting remotely attached to him. He can become rather frustrated with this part of him. He is a man of honor and code as he doesn't let anyone get close to him at all. He prefers it that way as he doesn't want to stray from his goals or put anyone's life at risk because of what he is. He is a protector that can have kids and a wife, but with him. He feels that it is safer to be by himself rather than put anyone in danger. He wants to love, but he is rather afraid of it.

Now, he can get angry and a little full of himself as well. He can become difficult and equally annoying as well. He is a fuse waiting to be lit as he is rather level-headed and calm. His anger is rare to see and sometimes surprising others that he can become angry when he wants to or is a trigger as well. He is not someone to mess around with when he is angry as his anger is blinding and can lead to more trouble than it's worth.

๐“•๐“ต๐“ช๐”€๐“ผ:

He thinks too much and ends pushing people away without meaning to. He is a little aloof and often forgets what he is doing until he remembers a second later. He can be a wall sometimes and without emotion as well. Especially when he is in protector mode as his focus is sharpened and more concluded as well. He isn't one to back down from a challenge and that can be both good and bad. It depends on the situation and who is issuing it as well. He can be a little not caring about certain matters or seem to be vague as well, but that is over certain things too.

๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ผ:

Sword-fighting

His ancient ways

Following the rules

Books

Museums

History

Horses

Modern Culture

London, England

Countryside

His homeland

Looking at rare artifacts

Old stories

English Tea

Telling him what to do

Beliving in other things

Getting his attention

Not being able to protect

Failing at his mission

Failure

Not getting to do what he loves

Annoying him

Angering him on purpose

Insulting him and his brothers

Not able to have a lover

Not having a plan going the way that he wants it to

Having loved ones in danger

Not being able to read

Interruptions

Medjai

None

Eros Sevda (Father) (Alive) (Whereabouts unknown)

Mother (Unknown)

None

None

Bayek was born in Cairo, Egypt. His mother is unknown as his father was a Medjai. A warrior of honor as he doesn't know who his mother was, but his father would always tell him that she was a magnificent woman. One that he would be extremely proud of, but he would never tell her where she went and why she had left. Only that his father told him to never speak ill of his mother as she had given more than a woman could have ever done for someone like him. Both of their history extended well into the unknown as his father hid secrets from him, but never the Medjai way at all. So, he had instructed him to bid well and that if he ever found a woman. Make sure to hold onto her, but as he grew up and went to London, England for his studies before taking trips back home. He would end up with women thinking that they are the ones for him, but none were especially when they learn what he was and his heritage as well. Even the danger that had found him as well. Even in the streets of London, England, so, he decided that it was best to keep the women arm's length away from him. It was better that way as he had his fun and with his father's passing, he really decided to keep to himself and never find someone to settle down with. If his legacy ends with him, then so be it. He learns the ways of the Medjai by going back and forth between London and Cairo. He is wealthy thanks to his mysterious mother and his father as well. He knows how to take care of himself as well as traveling between countries as well. He is a man of his word and an attractive man that knows his history as well. He is currently on a mission right now to retrieve an artifact that someone had taken out of the pyramids as it was a curse and filled with unspoken things as well, but it was part of the Medjai culture as well. So, he had been tracking it which lead back to London, England.

๐“”๐“ป๐“ช:

Modern Times

๐“Ÿ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ:

London, England
Cairo, Egypt

๐“ž๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป:

He is a rider and can speak Arabic as well as English. He bounces between London and England as quite often as he can.

(PG-13)

You either run a museum or some type of shop that can be related to a specific item and one that has a lot of space for movement as well. You were making sure everything was locked up especially checking in with the security guards as they were making their rounds as well. Assuring you that they had everything under control. You believe them somewhat before realizing that you had forgotten something in your office or whatever room you decided that you had forgotten your item whether it'll be a folder or your phone. As you head down the hallway to your office, there was the sound of breaking windows. Glass shattering all over the linoleum floors. You realized that someone had just broken into your museum or whatever shop you own as they had spotted you instantly. You were frozen as the Leader of them asked you for a specific book that was here. They were looking for The Book of The Dead. You were not the one that had it, but someone else did. As the bad guys chased you down the hallway as you ended up running away from them, but ended up being trapped in the office or some type of room. You thought you were finished as they began to snicker and before one of them could draw a knife or a gun from their belt. Someone came into the room that was dressed in black garments with a Rapier in his hand that curved and glinted in the bright light. His face was cover and he had a hat on his head that held certain symbols around the band. It was three to one and at first, no one had moved, then the leader made a move toward the newcomer. Before you know it, a battle between the man dressed in black garments and the guys dressed in modern wear were at fighting each other. You were in a corner away from the fighting, but as you took a closer look at the guy in the weird garments. You realized that he looked like the protectors of the Pharaohs. The man ended up knocking a couple of the guy's heads together as they fell onto the ground and he knocks the leader out as well. Once it was done, the guy in the black sheer garments places his Rapier away into its long sheathed. Dark brown eyes met yours as he asked you, "Are you all right, miss?" His voice was a mixture of Arabic and English. Finding that to be a little attractive, but then the light caught something red on him as you realized he got injured fighting those guys. What do you do?

Make it up!

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐จ๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ ๐“๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ

๐“๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ:

Kailin Laurelleve

Royal Tutor

Tutor

Kai or Lin (She prefers her name and doesn't particularly like her nicknames)

๐“๐“ฐ๐“ฎ:

20 years old

Female

November 1st

Scorpio

Human

Heterosexual

Holland Roden

She is highly intelligent and very smart at what she does. She takes her job seriously. Kailin is a woman who has the ambition to take on anything that she sets her mind to. The woman knows what she wants and goes for it. Others would see it as being selfish or not caring about others. She pretends she doesn't care for anyone. That she is a cold-hearted woman, but underneath her facade. She has a kind soul and very talkative, but only when she is comfortable around someone. When she is around strangers, she is very professional and very respectful as well.

Coming off as cold, but a hardworking woman that gets the paperwork done and doesn't quit at all. When she is around children, then her whole demeanor changes. Kailin becomes a whole different person as she loves kids and has always had a spot for them. She only shows her caring and kind side to the children. When she is dealing with adults and other people, she becomes annoyed. Kailin is a woman who is stubborn and very quiet. She prefers to be invisible to a crowd rather than being announced in front of everyone. She doesn't like change nor does she like to be forced to changed something. This also includes her schedule as well as she doesn't like anything interfering with it.

Now, when she is angry. Well, prepare for hell freezing over because she'll give you the cold shoulder and won't even bother speaking to you or even giving you the time to explain yourself. She considers herself done with that person and moves on. It easy for her if she doesn't have an attachment to that person. She isn't one to play around when she is angry and you'll be lucky enough that she'll forgive that certain person. She doesn't believe in second chances as everything is the first chance for her. She is very difficult as well and can be irritating to her demands as well.

Kailin is not flirty by any means at all. She is very awkward during that stage as she couldn't even muster the courage to even produce her own feelings. Much less known anything about it as love is very foreign to her and she doesn't even want to feel like a hopeless romantic, but things always happen for a reason. Life teaches everyone a lesson whether they like it or not. Kailin will learn that love isn't a foolish fairy tale, but something that she could live with a very special person.

๐“•๐“ต๐“ช๐”€๐“ผ:

She has trust issues and is very cautious about who she talks with. She tends to not be more talkative when she should or say something that is on her mind. Kailin has issues with opening up her heart to someone and telling them what's on her mind. She thinks herself nothing, but a mere peasant. No one special at all. Someone that doesn't deal well with conflicted emotions or confrontation as well. She is very stubborn as well and a person to be reckoned with as she puts her foot down. Challenging that person that dares to challenge her as she will stand her ground and will not bow down to anyone as she is her own person with her own problems.

๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ผ:

Children

Teaching

Tutoring

Solitude

Achieving goals

Civilized conversations

Gardening

Outdoors

Relaxing

Spending time with her loved ones

Her two brothers

Exploring things (Secretly)

Keeping her life mysterious to others

Horses

Her great dislike to her father

Doesn't like the responsibility that weighs on her shoulders

A caretaker

Her anger

The control of her words

Consequences

Not being able to do what she wants

Having to do everything

Hates feeling overwhelm

Hates her life and wishes she could provide better for her family

Men using women for their own intentions

People taking advantage of her

Being overwork

The Royal Tutor

None

Fredrick Laurelleve (Father) (Alive)

Marie Laurelleve (Mother) (40 years old) (Alive)

Jacob Laurelleve (Younger brother) (10 years old)

Winston Laurelleve (Younger twin brother) (10 years old)

None

Her ears

Kailin was born into a family of five with her being the oldest. Her twin brothers came along a little later. Her parents use to love each other and sometimes it was disturbing to watch them, but they were happy. For a time, they were okay. When a fight broke out between her parents and it was ugly, but that was when her mother collapse right in front of her father. There were a lot of things going on and it made Kailin's head blurred a little as she was worried about her mother. Her mother was sick and had exhausted herself, but the sickness had bedridden her mother. Her father blames himself for not noticing her mother's illness anytime sooner. Plus, it didn't take him long to find another woman. Someone who was a little more wealthy than they were and one day, he left them and her mother. Her mother had screamed and cried out, but she wasn't sad. No, she was angry. Rightfully so, at her the abandonment of her father. From that day on, Kailin hated her father with a passion and that if she ever sees him again. She was going to make him pay for leaving them especially their mother who was ill. He didn't stay by her side like he was supposed to. No, he took the easy way out and left. It made her extremely angry, but she bottled up that anger inside of her. When she grew into a beautiful woman, she made herself teach others especially children who didn't know how to read and write. That caught the eye of the Royal Family. They had heard rumors of a Tutor in the Royal villagers and how her teaching was getting through the children. So, the King and Queen decided to hire her, and from then on. She had been working for the Royal family as their Royal Tutor for their youngest children. Kailin thought it was a good opportunity since everything was open to her except for their private chambers which were understandable, of course, but it gave her the opportunity to look for a cure for her mother. Something that will help her illness and so that she can get back onto her feet. When she isn't working, she goes home and helps her brothers out and her mother. She was becoming the mother of the household and making sure her brothers had what they needed. Since she was getting pay quite handsomely, she could afford some things for their family where they weren't able to before she took this job as a Royal Tutor.

๐“”๐“ป๐“ช:

Medieval Times/Fantasy

๐“Ÿ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ:

Kingdom of Valestone

๐“ž๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป:

She likes going to the stables and looking at the horses, but she never rode them at all.

You are the Eldest Prince of the Royal Family. The Heir to the throne and the firstborn child as well. You were too engaged to a Princess from another Royal Family that held power as your family did. Of course, the woman was beautiful, but you weren't into her like she was into you. You have heard that your father and mother decided to hire a Royal Tutor for the Royal Children that comes here and visits. Plus, she teaches them different things as well or what is required of her to teach them. You knew that she teaches your younger sibling(s) and it had made you curious. You had seen her walking the hallways and always heading to your father's study with folders in her hand along with a paper in front of her face. She was beautiful and mysterious to you. You knew that you shouldn't be drawn to the woman and especially since she was only a commoner, but she seems way better to hang out with than your fiancee who was constantly trying to get your attention or trying to have you bed her. You didn't do either of those things as your fiancee was more annoying than she was doing anything good. You had been watching her but to your knowledge. She has been watching you as well but didn't dare come any closer. One day, you saw her here in the stables while frowning a piece of paper in her hand. You soon realize that it was a letter and you assume that it was from her family. She didn't look very happy at all. You watch her with interest and as she put the paper down. She let out a long tired sigh as she leans against one of the pins. The horse nudging her and it wasn't any horse. It was your horse that you take out to ride or escape from the palace for a little bit. She ended up smiling tiredly at your horse and you were surprised. You came to find out that your fiancee tries the same thing with your horse, but your horse didn't like her at all. No, not until you saw the Royal Tutor giving attention to your horse. What do you do?

Make it up!

Reminder:
I do have more than this. This is only a taste of my characters. I am always on the lookout for new roleplays that can be spicy and interesting as well. With these scenarios, you can change anything that you like! You can even twist it until your heart is content. This is just what I have for these characters. <3 :) I look forward to roleplaying again with brand new people. :D

Last edited:
More of My Forms to Interest Others:

๐ˆ ๐€๐ฆ ๐š ๐๐ž๐ญ๐š

๐“๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ:

Abrielle Rose Abernathy

Abby or Elle

๐“๐“ฐ๐“ฎ:

20 years old

Female

April 25th

Taurus

๐“ก๐“ช๐“ท๐“ด:

Beta

Shifter (Werewolf)

Bisexual

Lucy Hale

The woman is compassionate for others with an air of own her own wickedness. She is super beautiful and sweet. A total loving person who sees people as the same and sees herself more like humans because of their mistakes, but she knows that she isn't. She is a woman that wears her heart on her sleeve and a caring woman that cares for her friends and family. She doesn't stray from them at all and can tell her best friend anything that she wants to. She is reliable and resourceful as well. She didn't become Beta for no reason even if she was born into the line of it, but she wouldn't change her job at all. She is a very responsible girl but has many secrets that she keeps under lock and key.

Many of her members wonder about her sometimes especially since she is a klutz and can practically fall over on the solid ground. She knows that she is a klutz and constantly embarrasses herself by doing that, but it wasn't like she can change or get better at being more balanced than she is. She can't help, but running into walls and falling flat on her face. Her knees would give out, but only for the right person. Sometimes they do that in their own accordance. It's a complicated thing for her to figure out and stop being a klutz even trying to be careful of what she is doing. It doesn't always work for her.

Abrielle can get crabby especially when she is lacking sleep and have been on patrol all through the night. She isn't one to be like that, but she can come as a little salty especially when she is been overwork. It doesn't help that she does a day shift at her work as well. So, she can be a little hot-headed as well especially without any sleep either. She can get very angry even before this state as well. It takes a whole lot for her to get angry, but when someone crosses that line. Her temper will soar until her body will change automatically into her wolf form.

She is flirty and can work her body to an advantage if she sees one. Plus, she knows that she is short, but she made sure that she is agile and can avoid any problems. Abrielle is a smart person as well when she is flirty and can flirt her way through any problems as well as finding information out as well as using her body to do just that. Abrielle can work through a lot of difficult things even get into a super-rich club just by her words that fell from her lips. Yeah, she is also a strategist as she has to be for her own pack.

๐“•๐“ต๐“ช๐”€๐“ผ:

She tends to get self-conscious over her insecurities especially when someone hears her singing which means she will most likely walk away without saying anything. This also includes her face looking like a bright red tomato. Getting angry at herself for being a klutz and ended up breaking something or injuring her damn self. She only trusts people that she is comfortable with. She tends not to speak her mind at times or sometimes ended up being absented-minded and forgetful as well. She tends to be alone more than being with a group or her pack. Abrielle has issues with trusting others because of personal reasons and doesn't like partying either. Never has and probably never will.

๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ผ:

Shifting

Taking long runs

Traveling by her four-legs

Writing

Playing the Acoustic guitar

Writing her own songs

Listening to music

Being alone

Poetry

The Rain

Playing in the rain

Antiques

Working

Singing (Only when she is by herself)

Being with the people that she trusts deeply

Parties and gatherings

Thunderstorms

Writer's block

Lacking Inspiration

Singing in front of others (She's self-conscious)

Not doing what she wants when she wants to

Losing her lyrics that come to her mine

People making fun of her because she reads all sorts of different poetry

Second-guessing herself

Being injured

Someone being a mother hen over her

Someone trying to tell her what to do

Falling right in front of someone and being laugh at for being a klutz

Not being able to travel

Go off on her own

Beta/Musical Tutor

None

Her ears

Christopher Michael Abernathy (Father) (48 years old) (Dead)

Xenia Cross Abernathy (Mother) (42 years old) (Dead)

Gavin Mikelson (Fiancee) (25 years old) (Alive)

Abrielle is a woman who was an only child as she didn't have any siblings. Being in the pack that was ruled with an iron fist, made her wonder if people in the pack were happy or not. As she learns and learns the hard way that the pack was the way it was because of the Alpha and how they run it, but also because of a specific rival that was always going after them. With her being the next heir to The Beta position. She had to work with the current Alpha and the son who was going to be the next heir to it. She didn't get along with him at all and then since she had no one to protest for her. He requested her hand in marriage to bred royalty into the pack as the first command and second command. She rejected him as she wanted nothing to do with him, but he reason with her (More like manipulative her), but she had ended up accepting him begrudgingly. Ever since then, she lives in her room and only attends gatherings, meetings, and parties at her fiancee's request, but other than that. He leaves her alone. She wasn't stupid nor was an idiot, but she knew he was screwing around with other women. Being engaged or not as it made her sick to her stomach to be used, but it was better than to have his hands on her. She didn't want anything to do with him and kept herself rather busy. Plus, he never discovers her singing voice or that she could play an acoustic guitar either. She keeps those things away from him and does as she told while keeping her wits about her. She works out in secret as well. Jogs in the early mornings and runs at night. So, that one day she can challenge the Alpha to take over the pack and get rid of all the ones that follow him to start over and to be stronger than what he was doing to them. That was her goal.

๐“”๐“ป๐“ช:

Modern Times

๐“Ÿ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ:

Olympia, Washington

๐“ž๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป:

She is mateless as her sole mission is to get rid of her fiancee once and for all.

You are either from the rival pack or you are a rogue. Either one, you are either patrolling or just keeping out of sight of the other wolves. You were quite from civilization as you were probably on a border of someone's territory, but it didn't matter to you at all. You did what you want and that was it. So, as you were stumbling through the lush green forest. You heard singing and strumming of strings coming from somewhere else. You have no idea where it was coming from at all. As you tilted your head to the side trying to figure out where the singing came from as it was becoming clearer and something in you felt a sharp tug in a direction, so you let this mysterious tug you all the way to an open clearing. The sun shining down right in the middle of a field of poppies surrounding by trees. There were a boulder and right next to it was a girl, something on the rock that was leaning up against. She was dress in a fedora hat, dark jean shorts. A tan tank top and a black jacket that was sleeveless and hanging down past her thighs. Her long dark hair was wavy as there was an acoustic guitar there with her fingers streaming all there. She didn't realize you were there and as you felt that tug sharpening, that was when she stopped playing and grimace as if she were feeling your pain. She looks up and those beautiful bright dark eyes look at you and suddenly you know what this tug was. You heard many stories about this and didn't believe it at all. It was a foolish lover's tale, but yet here you were. Staring at her as she stares at you and something between the two of you clicks as if by some magical force. You realize that this woman right here was your mate. What do you do?

Make it up! <3

๐•๐• ๐•ฆ'๐•ฃ๐•– ๐”น๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ'๐•ค ๐”น๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐”ฝ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••

๐“๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ:

Reed A. Montgomery

None

๐“๐“ฐ๐“ฎ:

18 years old

Male

June 28th

Cancer

Human

Bisexual (Still in the closet)

Daniel Sharman

There's only one word for this man is that he is a total lovable dork. He is sweet and an airhead. He is the perfect A-student and his IQ is higher than the average male, but he hides it behind his laid-back attitude. He is very good at hiding his smarts away from people. Sometimes he'll act like a cocky guy and other times he can be sweet as pie. He enjoys freedom a lot and doesn't like to be stuck in one place for too long as he is very outgoing as well. He is the type of guy that likes to play games as well especially when there is a little bit of gambling involved. Then he is all for it. He is cunning and wicked at times, but he has a very lovable personal attitude as well.

He is known for his quirkiness and being an airhead at times. Sometimes, he is clueless about things, and other times he simply forgets as he has to be told again. Even for a genius like him, he surely doesn't act like one. He is a helper as well as he is a good-spirited person and very confident in his studies as well. Other times, he likes to be active whether it is sports or doing something that is raising a fundraiser for some charity event. He isn't particularly mean, but like everyone. He can get angry when he wants to. He does get frustrated when no one gets the answers right or prying him to do their homework for them. Then that's when his anger is set off.

He is a complex man and is a little difficult at times as well. Not one to really open up and share about his personal life at all. He is the type that someone has to literally pull tooth and nail just to get him to talk. He is stubborn that way and kind of frustrating to others that they can't get him to tell them at all. He can be patient or he can be impatient as well. It depends on the situation as well. He is fearful of a lot of things and even one of them is change. He can roll with a lot of things, but he is afraid too which is normal for human beings.

He can flirty and quite charming as well. He can woo women, but he ends up feeling a little awkward. The man is quite honest with them especially when he enjoys their company and feels like they could talk all day. Even head butt with each other a little bit. He likes a little bit of a challenge and he does like pretty little things too. He is a man that has many views, but one that has to know how to perry with him.

๐“•๐“ต๐“ช๐”€๐“ผ:

He is sometimes quiet and not very talkative. He is secretive, but not the bad kind of holding secrets type. More like the one that he wants to share something, but then he doesn't want to burden anyone. So, he keeps it to himself. The guys like to pick on him and tease him, but not to the point where it's considered bullying. More like siblings picking on each other in that way. Sometimes, he forgets to tell someone where he is going or that he'll be home late. Then end up making people worried about him especially his best friend who is nervous about him getting up and leaving again. He does have a mouth on him especially when he is working up and he won't sit by either. He'll do something about it, but he'll end up getting in trouble about it.

๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ผ:

Socializing

Lacrosse

Computers

Video games

Parties

Exploring abandon buildings

Taking long trips

Spooky games and movies

Editing videos for his best friend

Helping out

Charity Events

Adores children

Babysitting

Taking hikes

Practicing

Secretly likes guys

Bedding girls (But is finicky with it too)

Swimming

Pointless arguments

Raining

Getting all muddy

Hates his father

Being push to do something that he doesn't want to

Getting injured

Feeling overwhelmed

Getting sick

Taking advantage of him

Spreading stupid rumors

Idiots

Hot-heads

Muddy trails

Reading

Boring games

Assistant Editing Youtuber (For his best friend)

๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“•๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ'๐“ผ ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ต:

TheHuntsmen23

None

Edmond Montgomery (Father) (Out of the picture)

Elizabeth Montgomery (Mother) (42 years old) (Alive)

Alyssa Montgomery (Younger sister) (9 years old) (Alive)

None

None

Reed has grown up with his best friend (You insert the name of your brother) and has been close friends since the Ninth Grade. He has been having trouble at home and escapes it by going over to his house a lot. He practically lives there and hates going home to that house. Even though, his life is hell there. He still manages to get good scores on his tests and quizzes even showing his work with his homework as well. Excelling through his high school life and helping his best friend through some of his toughest subjects. He has been there for him over and over even his best friend has been there for him as well. More than he could count. He has a younger sister that he takes her everywhere and keeps in his room when their parents are fighting. He hates his parents especially his mother who doesn't stand up for herself or them either. His father is a dictator and all he wanted to do was to hit him to make him suffer the way that he had made everyone else suffer in that household. He hated his father more and getting into tireless arguments about him becoming a Youtuber like his best friend or doing something in the entertainment industry that was behind the camera. His mother doesn't care what he does because it's his life and he can do what he wants. He is a grown man, but his father doesn't think so especially when he criticizes him every chance he gets. He pushes himself to the breaking point where he sometimes up and leaves to get away from that house. He has been watching his mother protecting his sister as he has, but he knows that she is safe while he had to get out of that house. He was gone a total of three days and had his best friend worried so much about his disappearance. His best friend almost called the cops to have them go searching for him, but he came back hungry and tired, but not to his own house, but back to his friend's house. He had to face the music sooner or later when he got home, but he was there. He went home only to find his mother in tears and his father had permanently left which was a relief. He was left with finishing school and making that his mother was taken care of along with his little sister as well.

๐“”๐“ป๐“ช:

Modern Times

๐“Ÿ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ:

New Orleans, Lousiana

๐“ž๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป:

None

Scenario 1:

You and your brother's parents were away from the weekend. Both of you thought it'll be a good idea to throw a weekend party bash since it was Senior year and you guys had to make some good memories that would last a lifetime. So, as your brother called his best friend to come over. You were secretly excited for him to come over as you have been having the hots for him for a little while now. Knowing that he probably didn't feel the same way, but there have been moments where the two of you were alone in the house. Moments, where it seem like the two of you, would jump out at each other and do it right then and there, but you two didn't as he would always leave the room that you were in. Not entirely sure why, but it made you wonder if you did something wrong. As your brother's best friend Reed arrives, you practically swoon on your feet when he greeted you and said hi to you. Grinning like a mad man as well as the boys began to set up things while rearranging the living room too. You watch them for a moment especially Reed and his muscles that bunch underneath his shirt. You know that it was a foolish idea to even think that, but instead, you got the drinks ready in the kitchen and made sure everything breakable was put away. So, no accidents would happen during the party as parties were very unpredictable. Once the party got started and the fun began along with the music blaring as well. Things seem to go well for you and your brother. The only person you didn't see was your brother's best friend. He was nowhere in sight at all. So, as you went to go look for him especially upstairs. Someone had grabbed your arm and pulled you in to your brother's room. The lamp glows and you realized that it was Reed standing before you with a sad look on his face. He raises his arms and gently places them on the door, each one on the side of your face. He leans forward and whispered your name, he seems to be hestiant and not entirely sure how to proceed in this situation at all. You could see he was awkward and before he could do whatever. He took his arms away and apologize, "Sorry..." What do you do?

Make it up!

Reminder:

I do have more than this. This is only a taste of my characters. I am always on the lookout for new roleplays that can be spicy and interesting as well. With these scenarios, you can change anything that you like! You can even twist it until your heart is content. This is just what I have for these characters. <3 :) I look forward to roleplaying again with brand new people. :D

HI. Most importantly, I would be interested in at least two of these characters/scenarios. Bek caught my interest the most and I had the idea of a female/male book expert/archivist. That is why they would be working at a museum to be able to identify and have extensive knowledge about books.

SECONDLY....
โ€œWe all bear scars,... Mine just happen to be more visible than most.โ€
"To the people who look up at the stars and wish. To the stars who listenโ€” and the dreams that are answered.โ€
"Through love, all is possible."

I am glad that it did and he is also a Medjai in a Modern World. I play both genders and what is the other one that caught your attention?

Nice quotes, btw.

Kallias and Kailin also caught my interest. I play both females and males and am very open and flexible to anything and everything honestly. So if there's anything specific you would be interested in, I'm open to suggestions.

Also! I couldn't help myself because of your user and everything. I don't know enough people who have read SJM despite her books being so popular. My friends and family are just lame.

Well, we can either double up in one world or we can do two roleplays separately that way we can get the taste of two worlds if you want to do that way or just one. And it's not only my interests but yours as well. As I stated in my rules, I want our roleplay between us to be equal and fun. Plus, conversing with each other as well that way we can have fun while we are writing our responses too. :)

Haha, thank you. <3 I have a best friend irl where we literally share almost every book except she got more than I do. xD I enjoy Court of Thorns and Roses Series and her Throne of Glass series with Rowan and Aelin. Plus, Aedion and Lysandra and Manon and Dorian. Oh, those beautiful people. Haha

Of course! It is always meant to be equal. With that being said, I want us to have an equal opportunity to play characters we want so here are my suggestions as far as characters can go. We can do to separate threads, one with Kairin x Unnamed Prince. And I canโ€™t decide if Kallias or Bekโ€™s story would be more fun. I think a kind of shy and nerdy female character would fit better for Bekโ€™s story to me, and I think a sassy male or female character for Kalliasโ€™s story could be really fun and put in all kinds of scenarios. Itโ€™s hard to decide which sounds more fun though.

Also! Thatโ€™s so fun! Both of those couples are indeed beautiful. Personally Iโ€™m a big sucker for Elide and Lorcan and specifically Yrene, so Chaol is kind of attached to that. He got better as a character but I still donโ€™t love him love him 100%.

Of course! That sounds absolutely wonderful. <3 And well, I haven't played with Bayek yet and look forward to it, but I do love my Kallias as well. Whatever you want between those two males and if for some reason, we can't get far in one we can always switch to the other? Only if you want to do that, but other than that I am down for either one. <3

Oh my gosh. I actually had hated Lorcan and Chaol at first, but those two had ended up making me absolutely adore them. They are absolutely the cutest ones that went through such hardships and came out all right as well. Elide and Yrene, they are such spitfires, I love them. <3

Especially if you haven't played Bayek yet how about we do that? Kailin and Bayek it is. That sounds super fun and I'm sure we could have a lot of fun with them simultaneously on the run and exploring Egypt on the basis of history and learning while other people are also trying to obtain that knowledge. They could hopefully find The Book of the Dead at some point and really put them in danger but also on the forefront of excavating together.

Also yes! I agree.

Awesome. Then it is settle. We will do that then. :) And yes, sounds like an amazing adventure with Bayek and your OC. I'm looking for with Kailin as well and wonder if it would be possible to unravel a woman like her. Exciting! <3

<3

With that being said! How do you want to set up the threads? Do you want to start one and I'll start the other?

Sure, um, are we going with the scenarios that I have for them, or are we twisting them up a little bit? Did you want to add something to them or change them?

So for Bayek, I'm thinking that yes he is a warrior of the Pharoah's and there are men out there rivaling their power to obtain the knowledge, power, and secrets that the Medjai have. However, after encountering this book archivist at the most famous museum in London that is housing the most extensive knowledge and pieces of Egypt, the men begin to target the Medjai, her, and others like her. Those who can read between the lines of the knowledge left by the Pharoah's. So, Bayek can become kind of stuck with this girl he wants nothing to do with. But is reluctant to admit that her own resources and knowledge of Egypt will come in handy to his duties to track down the missing Book of the Dead and stop the curse that is to come. Since the Book's unleashing, it is causing mysterious deaths and Egyptian strangers to come and go through London at the moment so they have to work together kind of like detectives paired with an ancient civilization and ancient warriors who are in need of protecting these things. And perhaps there is a prophecy regarding the next Pharoah to rise? I don't know! What do you think?

And for Kailin, I'm thinking she's going to get glued to a very cocky prince. Even though he's the oldest, he starts making her business his business. Even as war is starting to loom over their kingdom and starts to call him away. All of their safety becomes jeopardized, and it will really make or break the oldest prince as heir to the kingdom in his choices and actions and the guidance he chooses to listen to.

Ohh, I am loving both of these already. All right, I am down. I am excited. I don't want to go to work now! xD Haha Sadly, I have to in a few hours, but I am loving it. <3 Kailin can be a little saucy minx when she wants to, but I am sure he can break into her own messy business. xD haha This is going to be exciting. <3 All right, so, what would you like to start, and then I can start the other one before I have to go and do some things before work tonight? <3 :D

Yay! I think as far as the curse and a prophecy regarding the Book of the Dead, we can really expand on that. Kailin x ridiculous prince we can kind of figure it out as we go. I'm thinking some kind of looming threat can become a threat also to her family and perhaps even her father becomes involved in a way she wished he wasn't. Something we can definitely work with.

I can make and start the prince x Kailin if you could make and start the Bayek x book archivist? I think only so it makes sense on the start of the people in power kickstarting their worlds. I will link you ASAP. It just takes me awhile to get together a rough draft of my character and a posting template because it's been awhile and looking at coding has been a struggle bus. Not even going to lie. Coming from someone who knows how to code websites and stuff. It's sad.

Yes, most definitely. I can do totally do a start for Bayek. <3 Kailin's father could be a complicated mess as well. x3 But yes, we will definitely figure that one out on the way. <3 :D But yes, I like that very much. :D

Okie dokie. Hopefully, I can do this right. Oh, are we doing a public thread or are we going to PM? I don't mind which one, I have never done a public thread before, but I wouldn't mind at all. I was just wondering. No worries at all. <3 I will get my own in before I have to leave. :D Amazing, yeah, I saw the coding and I was like what in the world is this? Ancient text? xD

Sounds great!

I actually find it easier to do a thread, but you can just put in the title like (p with phantom) and then people won't reply. But! If it is easier for you to do PM, I don't mind. It doesn't really bother me how we do it. ;D<3

Yes, <3

We can totally do a thread, I have always wanted to try a public thread since I have been on here and experience some things. There's a lot of people who preferred PM for some reason. :P

Sounds great! I'll get started on my thread soon. I do have a doctor's appointment soon that I have to leave for so I may not be able to actually send it until this evening sometime. It'll get to you sometime today though. c:

Good luck at work though!!

Hi! I finally made the other thread and hopefully tagged you okay. Let me know if you can't find it.

Otherwise! I have read the thread you made and am so excited. I am quite tired and have work in the morning though so I'll have to respond tomorrow. c:

I am glad to hear that and look forward to your beautiful replies, today is my last day to work and I am off for the next four days. <3 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back