• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Jumping back In (1 on 1)

HawkeyePi3rce

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello and thank your for checking this out! I've been role-playing since I was in Middle School and have been meaning to get back into it to.

I think of myself as semi-lit, sentences and paragraphs (perish a one sentence reply though). I have no preference other than you can spell.

I have a few ideas I want to bounce ideas off with someone so PM me if they look interesting and we'll set something up!

Modern Crime Syndicate: After a coup instigated by his former head of security, a crime lord must flee the country with his loyal retainers. The Syndicate falls into civil war and two new groups form within. On the run from law enforcement and the splinter cell of turncoats, travel discreetly and stylishly around the world for some underworld hellraising. (Really has some potential. Partner can range from the personal bodyguard to a turned federal agent, have some fun)

Space Frontier: The crew of the Odysseus, set in the blooming space colonization industry where credits are abundant and morally questionable. Smuggle, shoot, cheat, Rob, and gamble your way to fame and riches to the tune of a banjo. (Firefly, Cowboy Bebop, Titanfall gig. Could also play as law enforcement roles)

Last edited:
Howdy there! Currently looking for some scifi one on one, perhaps in certain franchises perhaps not, but I'd be down for some space mariner-ing.

Howdy there! Currently looking for some scifi one on one, perhaps in certain franchises perhaps not, but I'd be down for some space mariner-ing.
I'm good with franchise or original worlds! Pm me with some of your ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back