• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Jump into 2020 with me.πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ†

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.β™‘β˜†
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So, let's be super honest. How is/was your 2019? Mine, was I think semi okay. I did have Some of the worst months of my adult life. But hey, I'm here and I'm still breathing.πŸ’œ

With that being said, slip your shoes off at the door. Grab a fuzzy blanket on your way in and let's shove 2019 far behind us.

-I've been actively on the site for a few years,an escape from a life I didn't even know I needed to escape. (Oops.)

-I want to write again, I want someone to help push me into writing detailed, long term, more than one at a time paragraphs. If I feel inspired deeply inspired I'll do my best to crank out as much as I can.

I currently work a full time job, come home exhausted most days but I will do my absolute best to send a few replies a day, and if I cant I'll send a heads up. (I expect the same courtesy.)

I prefer female oc's currently, diving in head first to look for new long term partners is hard enough. πŸ˜‚

Help me, feel things. I want to cry over our characters, I want pain,agony, and hopefully maybe somehow a happy ending.

Adore modern, stories.
I also enjoy shoving in things that could trigger some. Please be aware of that, before contacting me.
Also could be pursued to write maybe a story about supernatural something or others.

Thanks for the time!! (: Don't forget your shoes!​

I'm interested. I highly delve into fantasy to escape my own life. And trust me, my life gets too much for me. But anyway, I'm also ready to dive into 2020 with a renewed love of writing and looking for a long term partner that i hope I can become good friends with :)

I'm interested. I highly delve into fantasy to escape my own life. And trust me, my life gets too much for me. But anyway, I'm also ready to dive into 2020 with a renewed love of writing and looking for a long term partner that i hope I can become good friends with :)
I'd absolutely love to write with you! Just message me!

I’m interested in fleshing something out if you’re still looking for someone. Feel free to send me a message if so!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back