• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SUPER AUSTIN

HERO UP!
So I love the Jump Force video game it's really fun and I just got the Switch Verison and it's made me want to do a Jump Force RP anyone interested?

My idea for a plot is it's set after the game and the villain Galena somehow has come back to life and is now the main villain and is using the cubes they use in the game with data they stole from the heroes to create new hyprid warriors like they are a mix of some Jump heroes plus some bug features like she has.
So like one I have is one who's a mix of Luffy and Piccolo so like it uses it's rubber power to rip it's arm in 2 but then can regenerate giving him a extra arm to punch his foe.
And another is using Goku's data(not sure who's else yet) and it has a like a Beatles horn which it uses in combo moves.
Stuff like that we can both come up with some.
So I was thinking she's collecting more data and engery to feed one special creation she made who's different from the others like it starts as a baby but as it's feed Power it ages.
We can discuss who plays who and even use are created characters from the game.

We can also add Jump characters who aren't in the game like say.
Jaden from Yu-Gi-Oh GX

If your interested but don't know the Jump Force story that's fine it's actually really easy to explain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back