Julius Demitriou / A.K.A 'Ignis'

Refaulted

You're Done!
"I don't understand why people dislike assassins. Like, everyone dies eventually, right? I'm just speeding up the process. No harm done. You could say I'm doing a public service. Speaking of, here's my card. Now, if you'll excuse me..."

6879355d92d2e9998b62a4cdc2870b7d.jpg

Name:
Julius Demitriou

Nickname:
Jules

Alias:
Ignis

Date Of Birth:
June 2, 2019

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Crush/Lover:
N/A

Race:
Human

Julius typically works for his mentor at his hardware store, but his main source of income is from his assassination jobs and assignments.

Social Class:
Middle class

Affiliation:
No official affiliation

- Taking walks at night
- His 'practice'
- Basketball

Dislikes:
- Rats
- Being bossed around
- Cold weather

Fears:
Julius has a major fear of being electrocuted.

Personality:
Julius is a very...charismatic man. And when words don't work, guns certainly do. Growing up as a human in a world where there are those who have amazing powers, he always felt a small grudge against Gifted Humans. However, he doesn't let this affect his relationships too much. He is normally jovial, always having an optimistic view on his life. Even when he is in a situation where he has nearly zero chance of escaping, he will look at the brighter side.

Not saying Julius is always the happy-go-lucky man he seems to be. Julius can be strict when he is given an assassination assignment, and takes his mission's seriously. Well, mostly seriously. Julius tends to not think through what he says, and sometimes will regret some things he says. This has earned him some enemies, though Julius cares little about who dislikes him and who likes him.

Backstory:
Julius was born and raised in Hell City. He thinks. To be honest, he never knew his real parents. He was raised by a man named Gavin Richter, a rough old man who had a tendency to lose his temper. He always told Julius he was a family friend, and that his parents had gone missing, so he was the first person Julius was entrusted to. Julius never questioned him on this, and instead simply forgot about his parents and his curiosity of them. He just wanted to try and grow up like a regular human.

Oh boy, was he wrong. When he turned thirteen, Gavin revealed to the young boy that he used to be an assassin, and offered Julius the chance to learn his private business. Julius, curious, took up the offer, and while managing his normal life, began to learn the art of killing. He spent years honing his skills: learning how to use different guns, how to defend himself if something went wrong, concealing weaponry, the anatomy of a person so he could make a clean kill. Julius was a prodigy, and he quickly learned the basics. As time went on, Gavin gave Julius some of his easier assignments, to which Julius had a simple time completing. The boy lost his concern about life itself, and cared little when he made the kill.

When Julius turned twenty-one, Gavin introduced him to another one of Gavin's apprentices, a girl two years younger than Julius named Heather Kingsley. While Julius focused on the more physical work, Heather was meant to act as his support, so she didn't have the same extensive training as he did. Julius welcomed her, and the two got along well, despite Heather being a Gifted Human. She offered Julius means of transportation, as well as she was able to secure any tools he needed. Julius enjoyed how useful she was, as this was what he needed to successfully pull off his more difficult jobs.

Gear:
A collapsible Remington Defense CSR for long range assassination attempts.
IMG_3082.jpg
Two FN Five-Seven's for closer encounters, with silencers he can put on them if need be.
400px-FN5.7Suppressed.jpg
A G36C assault rifle he carries for when he can't do a job quietly.
latest
If Julius needs something more compact than the G36C, he will use an MP7A1 that he can hide easier.
latest
Other than all this, he typically wears a bulletproof vest and keeps a gas mask on him at all times, along with a military-grade knife for close-quarter combat.
Depending on the job, Julius will request other tools that he will need.

Strengths:
- Skilled in marksmanship, Julius is confidant in his aim.
- Julius is very patient and thoughtful, so he never loses his patience, no matter how long it takes for him to complete a job.
- Julius learned the martial arts style of Krav Maga, an Israeli art of grappling and counterattacking.

Weaknesses:
- Julius is, well, human. A regular human. When you take away all of his gadgets and fighting skills, he is weak.
- While he is physically fit, Julius is on the slimmer side. When faced with an opponent of a greater physical physique in hand-to-hand combat, he has to focus more on using the environment around him rather than his own strength.
- If either Heather or Gavin were in trouble, Julius would throw his life away to help them.

Fighting Style:
- As stated before, Julius is skilled in Krav Maga. By no means a master, he is still intermediate in the art. Other than that, it's all guns, guns, and more guns. Maybe a few bombs and knives, but he likes guns.

Skills:
- Assassination Techniques
- Thorough Planner
- Marksmanship
- Charismatic Charmer
- Skilled Fighter
- Adapts Easily

Achievements:
When asked about his achievements, Julius brings up two that truly stick out in his mind: the eradication of an entire gang, and the assassination of another freelance assassin.

For the freelance assassin, it was one of Julius's most difficult jobs. Someone had hired them to kill Gavin Richter, and had almost succeeded in doing so. However, Julius had found out about it and managed to save Gavin from the killer's shot. Gavin then assigned Julius to track down and kill the assailant. Julius spent a total of nine days tracking their mystery assassin, and when he pinpointed their location, he started a stakeout. However, as the other individual was an assassin as well, they bode their time in their shelter for two weeks. Julius didn't give up, though. He sat at a distance of 800 meters, patiently waiting the entire time, and using the rations he brought with him sparingly. When he saw the first movement, he fired a round through the wall of the shelter, and saw the blood splatter against the window.

As for the eradication of the gang, it was called the Southern Snakes (a stupid name, in his opinion), and they had set up in the same district Julius, Gavin, and Heather lived. They sent threats to the residents, demanding they pay them money to stay on their turf. Julius didn't like this one bit, and planned an assault on their base of operations. One the day of the attack, Julius appeared in military riot gear, with a riot shield, an M60 machine gun, and an XM25 grenade launcher. He laid siege to them, and in one night, killed every member of the gang. He made sure he couldn't be traced back, and settled back into his normal life.

Theme Song:

Relationships With Other Characters:
N/A

Last edited:
If you'd like he could have an ongoing rivalry with my character Don. He's the sin of greed (former) and an immortal thief, so he's been around the underworld alot. Well the criminal one not the literal one since you know...Immortal.

If you'd like he could have an ongoing rivalry with my character Don. He's the sin of greed (former) and an immortal thief, so he's been around the underworld alot. Well the criminal one not the literal one since you know...Immortal.
I'm at work right now, so I'll think about it while I die from the heat. I'll get back to you soon, though. :]

TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit By the way, since I'm usually not very good at making characters, I wanted your honest opinion on my character, and what about him could be improved. You don't have to respond right away. Just when you have time, I want to try to make him into a better character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back