• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Jujutsu Kaisen: Sour Showers

Ayce

The best of the best.
In this damned world we live in, there are humans born with the rare ability to manipulate something called Cursed Energy and perceive Cursed Spirits. Yes, Cursed Spirits. Malicious, immaterial monsters birthed from the errant Cursed Energy generated by humanity's feelings of anger and disdain. They are compelled by their nature to torment and bring harm to their makers, and are thus hunted by Jujutsu Society to mitigate their threat.

Jujutsu Society could be described as a secretive shadow government who dedicate themselves to exterminating these very Cursed Spirits and protecting the non-Sorcerer population. Sorcerers, or the special humans who can manipulate Cursed Energy, work under them.

Over the course of the past few years, there has been a rapid increase in Cursed Spirits, as well as a rapid increase in active sorcerers. This has forced the Jujutsu Society to build a new school, Kanagawa Prefecture Jujutsu High School. This is the first real training academy for sorcerers in history. Specific invitations were sent out to sorcerers and some sorcerers were recruited face to face by members of Jujutsu Society.

With the new class coming in and new year rounding the corner, will Jujutsu Society be able to determine where this sudden increase in Cursed Spirits is stemming from? Will the new students be able to handle being real sorcerers?

Hello and thank you for checking out my interest check! This is obviously a somewhat AU of Jujutsu Kaisen. No canon characters exist in this storyline and neither do the two high schools. Here are some quick things I'd like to make clear so there's no confusion:

- This will be a semi-lit+ roleplay. One-liners are unacceptable and will not be tolerated. I don't mean to be dramatic but if you're to join this roleplay you should be able to put out at least a paragraph. Also, try to have good grammar and be clear in your posts so others can respond easily.

- I wouldn't say I'm too strict on posting frequency at least try to be able to post twice a week so we can keep a somewhat steady flow of the story moving.

- Certain roles are not first come, first serve. More important and powerful roles will be carefully chosen by me.

- I'm gonna say this is an 18+ roleplay as there will be mature themes such as violence and darker themes may be explored.

- Don't think that everything is sunshine and rainbows, your character can and will be hurt. They can potentially receive severe injuries and at worse, die. But that's okay you can make as many characters as you desire.

Alright! I don't have anything else off the top of my head but if you have any questions or you're interested, let me know!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back