• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Jujutsu Kaisen Rp?

Murasakina

Anyone interested in a 1x1 jjk rp? Been wanting to do something light hearted with it even maybe something romantic with an oc specially when I feel a little depressed with what’s going on in my life currently. I’m not good with romantic topics but I’ll try, been craving for something like this for a while though

I just want something fluff, someone to be Megumi. I’m not asking for anything big honestly...

don’t know what I could make for plot because it has been a long time since I have done a rp.

I am usually a long term roleplayer but I’m honestly fine with anything nowadays because to find a rp has become a chore, it’s not as fun as how it used to be, even more with how sensitive or rude people can be to the point I kinda am still fearing to find an rp thanks to someone in another rp site.

I am a semi-lit and my grammar may be horrible because English isn’t my main language and haven’t written anything like this in ages so please be patient with me! You’re allowed to correct me and I’ll try to improve my writing!

Thank you for taking your time reading my post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back