• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

KiltCult01

Unlucky Member
Hey there! My name is Void and I’m looking for a literate to advance lit. Jujutsu Kaisen roleplay.
I’ve only seen the anime so far but know a lil about the manga. Plot wise I’d prefer if we just stick to the anime, but if you wanna play a manga character that’s fine!

Specifically I was hoping to do a Oc x CC with doubles if need be. I have a character I’d like to ship with Yuji/Sukuna, with a slow burn, unconventional relationship. Obviously I don’t expect you to play Sukuna nice, and if a relationship doesn’t end up happening that’s totally fine, as I know villain relationships can be tricky.
If you wanna do doubles and be an Oc the only thing I request is that you have a bio I can read and can answer any questions I may have.

I can play multiple characters, npcs and other characters for small amounts to help flesh the world out, though I am hoping you can too. For doubling I can be Gojo, Nanami and Nobara.

In terms of what I look for in an rp partner is:

- 18+
- LGBTQ friendly
- Can write at least two paragraphs consistently
-Can reply at least one times a week
- A bio on hand for an Ocs

If this sounds like we’d meld together. Feel free to send me a message and we can discuss plot and characters!

Hey there! My name is Void and I’m looking for a literate to advance lit. Jujutsu Kaisen roleplay.
I’ve only seen the anime so far but know a lil about the manga. Plot wise I’d prefer if we just stick to the anime, but if you wanna play a manga character that’s fine!

Specifically I was hoping to do a Oc x CC with doubles if need be. I have a character I’d like to ship with Yuji/Sukuna, with a slow burn, unconventional relationship. Obviously I don’t expect you to play Sukuna nice, and if a relationship doesn’t end up happening that’s totally fine, as I know villain relationships can be tricky.
If you wanna do doubles and be an Oc the only thing I request is that you have a bio I can read and can answer any questions I may have.

I can play multiple characters, npcs and other characters for small amounts to help flesh the world out, though I am hoping you can too. For doubling I can be Gojo, Nanami and Nobara.

In terms of what I look for in an rp partner is:

- 18+
- LGBTQ friendly
- Can write at least two paragraphs consistently
-Can reply at least one times a week
- A bio on hand for an Ocs

If this sounds like we’d meld together. Feel free to send me a message and we can discuss plot and characters!
I play female canons if you’d like to roleplay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back