• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

InumakiBaby

Inumaki Toge is a baby!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Prompt A
The egg or the chicken? Who came first? The human or the cursed spirit? And by what spiritual laws do they abide? Not many know the answer. Except for Jujutsu sorcerers and Jujutsu users. They know that cursed spirits come from negative human emotions. They also use those same emotions to fuel the power they fight cursed spirits with. But can fire put out fire? As there are many fears and hatreds, so there are many curses. Some curses are very specific. Others appear again and again no matter how many times you take them out. So you have to always be on the watch. It's like a hamster's wheel. Fate seems cruel.

But who controls fate? Some would say it runs itself. Other's say it's the gods, whoever they mean by that. And then a third group says there is no fate and you make life what you want it to be. The last group is more oblivious than the first two. Because there is someone who makes a decision about every person's life, and it's not that person. And, nothing can work perfectly on its own unless someone put a system in place. But who and where is that someone? People like to come up with all sorts of gods in their imaginations, but have they ever bothered to look for the real deal? They do not. But no matter. They may be not looking for him, but he is looking for them. That's how Mitsuru's life turned right side up when some of the biggest secrets of the world were opened to her.

After that, she could no longer shake a feeling of dread in certain places wherever she went in the world. She couldn't see curses yet, but she became aware of their existence very quickly. Thankfully, her fears were chased away when she found out a little bit about her God's strength. She, being an ordinary girl, couldn't do anything. But he had taken care of it all way ahead of time. In her weakness his strength shines through. Also, what better way to humble the proud, conceited curses than to have a weak, human girl gain victory over them?

She didn't know what her God had in store for her life, her fate, but she found herself on her way to Japan a year after graduating university. The moment she landed Mitsuru was in shock. Dread, curses, all around in this place... Even more than in the U.S. or in Europe. She had a warning come into her thoughts a while before she left for Japan, but also she couldn't find any good reason to stop herself from going. And when she arrived, she had no idea what she was supposed to do? She knew she was there for something and there was a reason why she suddenly could see outlines of weird creatures which she right away knew were spiritual, but... Why was she there?

This story is set in the canon JJK world. The canon plot motivates the story's plot, but ultimately the story's plot is going to diverge from the canon one.

Non-playable characters: The Living God (this character is mentioned a lot but that is mainly due to the lore and his presence is more behind the scenes).

Prompt B

Yuta Okkotsu is off on a solo mission hunting down a cursed spirit. The cursed spirit abducts people from a hospital and then they are never heard from again, until one patient's fresh skeleton was found. This can be a started for a plot we can come up with together. You can use a canon character or OC.

~~~~~~~~

I'm not looking to make this a romance story. The most that this could have out of romance is on the side just mentioned between characters. Things like friendship and familial love can have a large presence, same as in canon JJK.

Writing has been one of my biggest artistic self-expressions since my early teens. I have gone through a huge transformation and have settled on a preferred style. I prefer a literary style over text language. I hate constant one-liners, but they are okay if the situation merits it (example: waiting for something to happen and since someone else has control over the plot in that instance, there's not much to say). My preferred POV to RP in is third person. My most favourite genres are action, adventure, romance, modern, and fantasy.

Response time: Usually, I respond quite quickly. However, I do work a 9-5 Monday-Friday office job, so please be patient. Sometimes I can respond at work, sometimes I can't.

Characters: I'll introduce you to my character when we start talking about the story.

Fandoms:
- Jujutsu Kaisen
- Across the Spider Verse
- Romantic Guesthouse
- Sky Castle
- Kimetsu no Yaiba

~~~~~~~

If you are interested, please message me to discuss more regarding the story.

Looking forward to writing together with you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back