• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Jujutsu kaisen interest Check

Cyril

Novella Roleplayer
Hi there! As the title suggests I'm looking for a few Jujutsu Kaisen rps to settle my current craving for the fandom. I'm currently looking for a 1x1 double up with any kind if pairings (mxm, fxf and fxm are all acceptable)

So a little about me, I'm a full time student so I only normally reply from Friday evening to Sunday, but just becuase it's those days it doesn't mean I will definitely reply; however I will always let you know whether I will be replying or not, so please don't spam me for replies. Also I'm in the gmt Timezone for anyone that's wondering. I typically write anywhere between three to six paragraphs for each side (so four for my oc and four for your love interest) but I can write less or more depending on how inspired I am; I would like my partner to somewhat be able to match this.

Rules
1) No smut, I'm just not into anything smut based it isn't really something I feel comfortable with, the furthest I would go is kissing but anything other than that fade to black please.
2) As I said I'm a full time student and I have mental illnesses along with a disability called touretts syndrome, so please don't pressure me for responses, a nudge if I haven't replied for a while is fine but please don't message me every day.
3) I accept any Gender pairings and any kind of relationship unless it's pedophilia, incest or anything like, age gaps are fine I guess but only to a certain point. So all characters have to be 18+
4) No one liners, I'm sorry guy it bores me. At a minimum I prefer three paragraphs, again it's quality over quantity but the story needs to move forward.
5) Please plot with me, I enjoy slice of life rps but they get boring quick without any kind of plot, nothing elaborate; the romance could be the plot but please give me something to work with.
6) Grammar, I'm not expecting perfect grammar but please make it at least readable.
7) OOC, I love to chat OOC to talk about the characters or literally anything else but please don't trauma dump, please ask to vent if you need to but please don't trauma dump.

Pairings/Love Interests
I can play for you: Gojo Satoru, Yuji Idatori, Megumi Fushiguro, Novara Kugisaki, Maki Zenin, Mai Zenin, Toge Inumaki, Aoi Todo, Miwa Kasumi, Kento Nanami, or anyone else please ask.

Who I'd like you to play: Noritoshi Kamo

And that's it! Please if your interested pm me directly or react to this post and I'll me sure to reach out, I hope to hear from someone soon^^ 💛

Users who are viewing this thread

Back