• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fudanshi Otaku

Certified Simp
Hello, I'm a (kinda) experienced role player, but please don't expect too much, I'm not the best writer but I'll try my best. I usually prefer M/M pairings but you can choose if you wish. I'm from Australia, but I'm up at ungodly times anyway so it shouldn't be too much of a problem if you're anywhere else in the world. If I suddenly disappear, it's likely because I was forced to for a time because of some sort of restrictions, but that shouldn't happen often.

I deeply apologise if I don't know the anime/show you ask about but with a little explanation, I should be able to follow along well enough. As per site rules, no NSFW, but if NSFW happens to pop up, we can always just time-skip to avoid it. I also apologise in advance that I have no clue how to work the site as I joined today, but I will try my best.

I'm sort of looking for a gay romance roleplay because I have nothing better to do and the chaos amuses me.

My Discord will be put on my profile later, so contact me there too. I check it every day so I should see your message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back