• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Jujutsu Kaisen anyone???

aisling_beag

please someone end me
Hello there! Glad you decided to pay this thread a visit! Let me tell you a bit about myself

I go by Aisle and I am 18, so I prefer to roleplay with someone 18+ as well. I am a full time college student and dealing with health issues so please be ghost friendly, and I'll to the same! I shouldn't be gone more than a few days but if I am, just bump me :). I LOVE OOC chat, especially with planning, character planning and just talking about daily life! The better I get to know you, the better the roleplay will be in my opinion. I am semi to advanced literate so I ask for the same. You don't have to be super detailed, but I would love 2 to 4 paragraphs at least.

For what I'm looking for! I'd very much enjoy some OC interactions, but I am open to Canon interactions and OC x Canon, though I'd like to double if that is the case. The plot can range from romance, slice of life, or altercations (it would be perfect if a mix of all three!)

If this sounds like your deal, please PM me as it is easier to get notifications that way :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back