• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Juggernauts: Mechs vs. Bugs (OOC)

Sure, also since Japanese is a thing in the other CS I'm wondering if Japan is also there

Sure, also since Japanese is a thing in the other CS I'm wondering if Japan is also there
I would love to see both Japan and Great Britain represented. Presumably they would try for larger island states to avoid issues with resources, but still seek out fairly similar geographic locations for climate conditions, etc.

Btw, I have posted the Reconstructed Republic of America under Lore: please feel free to move Germany there, too.

If you guys still wants me I might be able to post tonight after getting off work. It’s been busy the past few days

And probably this in combat 😂

Welcome back, Jackson! Sorry you missed our first big combat. Don't worry, there's more to come. But atm, we're just headed for home and bed. Hope you won't find it too boring. We just have a bit of character dev between our fights...

Guys, I am so sorry for ghosting on you. The first few nights I just had one mini crisis after another: then CoVid hit. That stuff is nasty! I am pretty much past it, but weak as a kitten, and a bit dazed and confused. So, apologies again, but it will take a bit more time before I can post. I hope this hasn't completely derailed the game, but I am afraid it was unavoidable...

Guys, I am so sorry for ghosting on you. The first few nights I just had one mini crisis after another: then CoVid hit. That stuff is nasty! I am pretty much past it, but weak as a kitten, and a bit dazed and confused. So, apologies again, but it will take a bit more time before I can post. I hope this hasn't completely derailed the game, but I am afraid it was unavoidable...
SymphXV_08_3.jpg

That's terrible! I have yet to catch it myself, but it's been messing up my life too.
I send you my best wishes, and hopefully this pandemic ends soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back