Journey Towards Forever OOC

I'VE FORGOTTEN EVERYTHING ABOUT BBC CODE AND I WAS NEVER EVEN REALLY GOOD AT IT BEFORE WHY DID I DECIDE TO MAKE A POST WITH IT?!

I'LL PUT UP A POST BY TONIGHT I PROMISE UNLESS I END MY LIFE BECAUSE THIS IS TO MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH

I'VE FORGOTTEN EVERYTHING ABOUT BBC CODE AND I WAS NEVER EVEN REALLY GOOD AT IT BEFORE WHY DID I DECIDE TO MAKE A POST WITH IT?!

I'LL PUT UP A POST BY TONIGHT I PROMISE UNLESS I END MY LIFE BECAUSE THIS IS TO MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH
IT'S REALLY NOT THAT HARD ONCE YOU GET USED TO IT. GODDAMN EASIER THAN HTML THAT'S FOR SURE. Although, I like the wider variety of what you can accomplish with html.

so okay, i guess i should respond with the sisters now? XD
Pls

IT'S REALLY NOT THAT HARD ONCE YOU GET USED TO IT. GODDAMN EASIER THAN HTML THAT'S FOR SURE. Although, I like the wider variety of what you can accomplish with html.
I'm very slowly getting in it, I've barley done anything of note and I already feel very proud of myself

I'm very slowly getting in it, I've barley done anything of note and I already feel very proud of myself
You should feel proud, at least you're getting somewhere. Don't worry, when I first started using BBCode, it took me two hours to set up a border and a background color... );
Just bookmark the BBCode cheat sheet page tbh. That'll be your sexy lover til' you start memorizing the codes.

>w>
But a lot of people do sidebars containing a character's status?
Most of my friends use them because they make things easier to read and clear up any confusion. >: And they're fun to use tbh.
Yeah, but you two are the first in recent memory I've seen do it, and I thought it was really cool. Once I started doing the BBCode I decided I'd try it because it seemed really convenient.
OH MY GOD. HOLY HELL!!!!1!!!1 HOW UNPRECEDENTED!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS??!!!! WHAT IS THIS??????!!!!!! A FOURSOME????!??!!!!???
iiiiii¿¿¿¿?WHAT????!!!!!!
¿¿¿¿¿WHAT'S GOING ON?????
¿¿??SAVE ME!!!!!iiiii

Loony_Bin Loony_Bin lyn. lyn. Shadowfall Shadowfall
This is gonna be to hawt for RPN

Yeah, but you two are the first in recent memory I've seen do it, and I thought it was really cool. Once I started doing the BBCode I decided I'd try it because it seemed really convenient.

This is gonna be to hawt for RPN
But I don't want the credit O n O I refuse to cheat and take the credit.

Users who are viewing this thread