• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Journey to Old Earth (Doctor Needed)

oOoo I'd like to sign up as a engineer if that's still open , if not I'm still fine with any other role. I'd like to use Cypher , she's a broken robot , unable to act normal or happy. Since her insides are partly broken , and she refuses to fix them , she is stuck constantly hostile , defensive , and aggressive. But her personality doesn't get in the way of her work. She is passionate about her work , and can still get the job done , even if she's yelling half the time. Shannon Trevor Shannon Trevor

I love this idea! I’d love to be doctor (perhaps a grouchy, combat trained medic who’s known for his poor habit of commenting on his patients fighting technique while patching them up) or researcher (someone who has spent their life researching the planet of old, hoping and wishing that she would someday have the chance to see the great place her race was born though she has no skills but her understanding of the world’s science).

EDIT: We've lost a few players recently and are keen to secure some new crew, particularly a Doctor.

"Old Earth got used up. We sucked it dry and then ran for the stars."

1.jpg

"There's still humans down there. Scratching out some kind of living. I won't call it humanity though."

"Pirates, slavers and scavengers. Picking the flesh off every last thing they can. Would be bad enough, if that was the only thing you'll find down there. I've heard talks of ghouls and mutants. Aye, and worse..."

33b349960f1ce09e79291fbacd65baf6.jpg

Grissom City, Terra Una, 2296

7uZGk6D.jpg

"I have a job for you, Major."

Rene swirled the offered whiskey around in her glass and took a sip, savouring the sensation as the liquid warmed the back of his throat. "It's not Major anymore, Mister Belmore. I'm just a civilian now."

"A single mission, very risky," Belmore continued, ignoring Rene's correction. "I don't expect all of you to survive. Those that do, never need to work another day in their life." Rene eased back in her chair and listened. Evidently Belmore wanted to give her his full sales pitch. "I have a ship purpose built for the job and dossiers for a potential crew. Of course, the personnel who will accompany you on this mission is entirely at your own discretion."

"I'd say it sounds to good to be true," replied Rene.

There was no warmth behind Belmore's thin smile. "I was expecting you to ask me what the job was rather than offer doubt."

Rene took another taste of whiskey. "Alright. I'll bite. What's the job?"

"I want you to go to Earth."

Your character has recently been contacted by Rene Vassuer. The former soldier has heard about your abilities and is keen to bring you on board for an expedition. If interested, the crew will be meeting on Helios station before embarking on a dangeroud journey back to the home world.

If interested, please leave a message along with a brief character description of who you wish to play.

I would be particularly interested in a pilot, engineer, doctor and scout but all roles will be considered.

I want this to be a reasonably detailed and literate rp and will be asking for a writing sample before character approval.

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Many thanks,

Shannon

ROLES TAKEN
Captain
: Shannon Trevor Shannon Trevor
Pilot: @Equusheart
Science Officer: @
BreeDav
Engineer: @RayPurchase
Scout:
@Foster
Medic: OPEN
Combat Team: @Epiphany
Combat Team:
OPEN
a medic is required, eh? I suppose it's a good thing I've had a bad boy saved for just such a role!

I'm game to fill in either the medic role or the open combat member role. But then again, who's to say a combat medic won't kill two birds with one stone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back