• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Journey ~ OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X

Accepted with one tiny tweak: her power can turn any object into any living thing that isn't sapient, so like, she can't turn things into humans or demons, nothing that can think and talk like people.

Animals, plants and made-up monster-animals are fine though.

x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X

Accepted with one tiny tweak: her power can turn any object into any living thing that isn't sapient, so like, she can't turn things into humans or demons, nothing that can think and talk like people.

Animals, plants and made-up monster-animals are fine though.
Will do! Iโ€™ll add that real quick.

Topless Topless

Your characters are great, but you switch back and forth between different tenses and there are a few grammatical errors. Please write the background section only in 3rd person past tense, and proof read the text carefully.
Once that's done your characters are accepted.
Will do, and if it is okay if you point out where are the errors? The way how i speak may differ from how you do.

Will do, and if it is okay if you point out where are the errors? The way how i speak may differ from how you do.
I'm not going to proof read your work and mark down every error, I don't have time for that.

This thread was advertised as a detailed rp, which means the standard for writing is quite high, it's not really a matter of the manner of speech you have, it's about correct English writing, a lot in your CS just isn't correct.

Your CS is great, but plot reasons it might need a little tweaking if Sarangerel is supposed to be born from a deceased human. I originally had demons and humans as completely separate entities, one cannot become the other, and it miiight get tricky if I change that.

On that, she is not supposed to be an actual deceased human.

The other thing is, she might actually be underpowered. Did you have a strategy for increasing her abilities to be of similar level to the other demons?

On this yes. She would start to very quickly (dice and GM permitting) when encountering the others. She has to (re)build/(re)steal her abilities and knows how. She just needs time and examples. And I edited that first paragraph in skills and abilities to have this answer there.

On that, she is not supposed to be an actual deceased human.

On this yes. She would start to very quickly (dice and GM permitting) when encountering the others. She has to (re)build/(re)steal her abilities and knows how. She just needs time and examples. And I edited that first paragraph in skills and abilities to have this answer there.
All good then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back