• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Journey ~ OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
*Makes Jet a doctor*

Forgets to include the fact that he's good at being a doctor on the skills sheet

I'm not sure those will play unless someone takes the download and sticks it into an mp3 player Flame
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuck.

Song of Binding lyric melody by @FlameAriiasqDrayceon on Sheezy.Art

Song of Uraveling lyric melody by @FlameAriiasqDrayceon on Sheezy.Art

I'll wait one more day, then start the approval process. I've already read a lot of the profiles and so far they look great, but I'll go over them again in detail before I accept them. That'll also give me enough time to finish my own character.

do the demons listen to all the humans or is their a demon paired to a human and vice versa ( I know they are all in a group together)?
What I meant was, are the demons paired to a human in a way one human has more say/power over a demon within the entourage, or is it all equally distributed control, all humans having pull over all the demons equally (with the queen god having more power)?

Last edited:
catdog catdog
The first reference you have for Præy (the axolotl) I also have saved for a character later lol.
Also, as Silver has told me this is sort of based around Journey to the West, I'm guessing they're bound to the group as a whole?
SilverFlight SilverFlight is that the kind of dynamic you're reaching for?

The æ symbol makes the "ai" sound (as in eye), so reading Præy is becoming the funniest thing to me, because it sounds like Prai-y [prai-ee]

do the demons listen to all the humans or is their a demon paired to a human and vice versa ( I know they are all in a group together)?
What I meant was, are the demons paired to a human in a way one human has more say/power over a demon within the entourage, or is it all equally distributed control, all humans having pull over all the demons equally (with the queen god having more power)?
kase9187 kase9187 I think I'll leave that open, demons might be closer to one human over others, but in terms of rules, all the humans stay safe, or all the demons get all their powers drained permanently.

Turns out I have to work tonight, so I might have to finish reviewing the sheets tomorrow, but I'll do my best to finish everything up by then.

Topless Topless

Your characters are great, but you switch back and forth between different tenses and there are a few grammatical errors. Please write the background section only in 3rd person past tense, and proof read the text carefully.
Once that's done your characters are accepted.

CenturyEye CenturyEye

Your CS is great, but plot reasons it might need a little tweaking if Sarangerel is supposed to be born from a deceased human. I originally had demons and humans as completely separate entities, one cannot become the other, and it miiight get tricky if I change that.

The other thing is, she might actually be underpowered. Did you have a strategy for increasing her abilities to be of similar level to the other demons?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back