• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Journey ~ OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Does minor shapeshifting count as a standalone ability? I'm asking because I was planning on making my demon sort of rat/weasel-like, and I assumed he originally probably was able to shift pretty fluidly between his rodent-like one and a human-looking one. I'm completely fine going with "the bangle locked him in a specific form" if he can't have that shapeshifting as well as the other one I was planning, but if it is allowed, then I'd like to do it only because I'm very entertained by the idea of the little rodent shithead casually turning into a human for the first time in front of the group after presumably spending a very long time being a rat for no other reason than he felt like it.

Does minor shapeshifting count as a standalone ability? I'm asking because I was planning on making my demon sort of rat/weasel-like, and I assumed he originally probably was able to shift pretty fluidly between his rodent-like one and a human-looking one. I'm completely fine going with "the bangle locked him in a specific form" if he can't have that shapeshifting as well as the other one I was planning, but if it is allowed, then I'd like to do it only because I'm very entertained by the idea of the little rodent shithead casually turning into a human for the first time in front of the group after presumably spending a very long time being a rat for no other reason than he felt like it.
You can have 3 normal animal forms to start.

Me and ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon were thinking of making our characters have a bit of a pre-existing relationship where some of their character's power was somehow placed in the fan that Peter ate and therefore they hunted him for a while until they realized they couldn't really separate the fan's power from the stoat. Is that alright?

Me and ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon were thinking of making our characters have a bit of a pre-existing relationship where some of their character's power was somehow placed in the fan that Peter ate and therefore they hunted him for a while until they realized they couldn't really separate the fan's power from the stoat. Is that alright?
That sounds awesome.

I gotta change my name dangit. I can't live with this knowing my attempt to be original was just being dumb

ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon
Just read your character sheet, I can just imagine Arz and Arii having the relation of Arii trying to get Arz to break that tranquility of his, but he has the super vibes that just make him super calm all the time.

ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon
Just read your character sheet, I can just imagine Arz and Arii having the relation of Arii trying to get Arz to break that tranquility of his, but he has the super vibes that just make him super calm all the time.
Lmfao, Arii doesn't have many opinions over others, but if Arz has something Arii wants, 110% they will attempt to make him go batshit

Peter, on the other hand, needs absolutely no excuse to attempt to make anyone go batshit

Half of this team is gonna attempt to make Arz do something and he's just gonna be like "The stars don't say it will happen." or some other passive turn of phrase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back