• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ~ Journey ~ (interest check - not started, still accepting)

You have my interest. I'm going to be reading the Lore page to get a more in depth understanding of this story, and then I'll start creating a character. Currently, I'm interested in only Rping one character, and it will be a demon.
Sure, there's quite a bit of freedom in making the lore and history for your character whatever it is, though I do need to approve it to make sure it won't put a wrench in the plot.

If this doesn't put a wrench in the plot, could I perchance try a human dedicated to a demon? In short she would have grown up after generations under demonic rule and serving a patron demon would be 'normal', especially since the gods had up and blew the world off. At the start, she's officially both the demon's cannon fodder designated substitute with their imbued power and unofficially their experiment in sneaking around the bungle. For her part, she's happy for the borrowed power and sorta status and the chance to see commotion in the god kingdom for a change. And also not being dead. Her initial ability would be being undead.

I can put more details in a character sheet if this fits.

If this doesn't put a wrench in the plot, could I perchance try a human dedicated to a demon? In short she would have grown up after generations under demonic rule and serving a patron demon would be 'normal', especially since the gods had up and blew the world off. At the start, she's officially both the demon's cannon fodder designated substitute with their imbued power and unofficially their experiment in sneaking around the bungle. For her part, she's happy for the borrowed power and sorta status and the chance to see commotion in the god kingdom for a change. And also not being dead. Her initial ability would be being undead.

I can put more details in a character sheet if this fits.
I'm afraid that wouldn't work no. This quest was organized by the gods, so if she didn't worship a god she wouldn't be chosen. But not all gods are good. She might serve one that for all intents and purposes, acts like a demon, but she'd have to prove herself worthy in the eyes of the god queen somehow.

Who needs more time for character sheets?
I am working on mine, sorry for the delay; a question, "The demons were some of the most powerful, they aren’t anymore (though still pretty powerful), and their powers are tightly linked to the will of the humans they travel with. They will regain them slowly as the thread moves on." So does this mean their power is based on if the humans are willing to allow them to have more power or that their powers are shaped by their wills?

I am working on mine, sorry for the delay; a question, "The demons were some of the most powerful, they aren’t anymore (though still pretty powerful), and their powers are tightly linked to the will of the humans they travel with. They will regain them slowly as the thread moves on." So does this mean their power is based on if the humans are willing to allow them to have more power or that their powers are shaped by their wills?
Their power may increase as needed, or as willed by the humans, if they're in a life-threatening situation, they might get stronger to defeat the opponent.
Functionally, I'll controll it with the odds of the dice in combat.

Okay, I apologize for the process, but made a thing. It took me far too long to realize just making a demon would fit my whole concept better, but that's done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back