• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~Journey~ Character Building Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I was going to draw her cat form but i was staring at the reference and my program and just remembered how much i hate drawing animals 🥲
Aha! You're in luck. Animals are my jam. Gimme the weekend and I'll have a go. Least I can do.

oh also
Sorry if you already explained this and I just didn't quite understand but as far as a spirit becoming a god or a demon, is it mostly based on whether or not they're destructive with their power when they're still spirits/ how would you say most demons end up becoming demons rather than gods?

oh also
Sorry if you already explained this and I just didn't quite understand but as far as a spirit becoming a god or a demon, is it mostly based on whether or not they're destructive with their power when they're still spirits/ how would you say most demons end up becoming demons rather than gods?
Eeeh let's say its a 20:40:40% split for gods:demons:spirits respectively. So just under half the time they are demons, but they don't need to be evil to be demons.

perfect
also 2 more questions
how long has it been since the god queen has come down when the rp starts?
and are spirits/demons immortal in that they cant be killed either- or they just don't age or die most of the time

perfect
also 2 more questions
and are spirits/demons immortal in that they cant be killed either- or they just don't age or die most of the time
* this is specifically so I know if Babylon's hands should have scarred up- or if they would still be open wounds at the start , and if she would be trying to kill Apocalypse or just trying to hurt her really really bad

perfect
also 2 more questions
God queen maybe started things a few months ago. Like, 2 months?

And immortals here means they don't age. They can certainly be killed, it's just harder.

* this is specifically so I know if Babylon's hands should have scarred up- or if they would still be open wounds at the start , and if she would be trying to kill Apocalypse or just trying to hurt her really really bad
Demons can also heal more quickly than humans, unless the wounds were made with silver.

If I’d known when I made my charrie that we’d all be going wind, I might’ve picked a different trait haha

loooool, I was also thinking of making a hooman, I can make a different element. OR you can all be part of the same secret holy sect. Kinda like airbenders.

Last edited:
LOL I didn't notice all windy
EwZGsWxXAAIzNHx.jpg

I'll be starting the character approval today!
The intro post should be up before the end of the weekend. Let's goooooo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back