• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~Journey~ Character Building Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

SilverFlight

Tende altum, volare altius
Supporter
Character Building Chat

508df0e1ad344879bc1aada635965e85.jpg

Art by Sandara Tang

Here you can discuss ideas, collaborate and work together to write your characters. I'll be floating around to answer questions as I type out a bit more lore and hopefully draw some maps.​

For starters, I am having a very hard time finding an fc for the wolf boi. It might be a while before I have time to draw him myself. Any ideas?

Unfortunately, I'm awful at scavenging for faceclaims so I've got no tips. Best of luck to you, though!

For starters, I am having a very hard time finding an fc for the wolf boi. It might be a while before I have time to draw him myself. Any ideas?
I couldnt find any good fcs in my search either, but I have some free time now, so i could throw my hat into the ring and try drawing him if you like ^^

I couldnt find any good fcs in my search either, but I have some free time now, so i could throw my hat into the ring and try drawing him if you like ^^
Oh wow, that's a big offer XD I certainly would not object, focus on yours first tho.

Tapfic Tapfic gimme some more deets on this leopard, what colour is the iridescence? Are the horns on it like Babylon's? Or are they large

HMM
well she's really small as a leopard currently
so she still has the silly tiny Hershey kiss horns.
It's actually a snow leopard- so mainly white, but i imagine the colors reflected are mostly purple and orange like in her eyes and hair!
the shining moon on her forehead is lavender, and basically the same as the mark on her shoulder

HMM
well she's really small as a leopard currently
so she still has the silly tiny Hershey kiss horns.
It's actually a snow leopard- so mainly white, but i imagine the colors reflected are mostly purple and orange like in her eyes and hair!
the shining moon on her forehead is lavender, and basically the same as the mark on her shoulder
Gotcha.
Lol, I am a fool, I told you to focus on your character art when it was already done XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back