• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern journalist/random dude rp?

nikkilodeon

nikki
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hii! im looking for roleplay with some elements of horror sprinkled in? i prefer rps that are focused on drama and action but i think a little but horror would suit this one zzz

plot: your character is an aspiring journalist when he gets a call from a hysterical stranger, my character, who he quickly finds out is the older brother of an old hookup who has recently passed. on the call, my character invites your character to his sisters funeral, believing he they is his sisters boyfriend and your character accepts out of fear of my characters reaction and his own guilt. after the funeral, my character confesses to your character that he believes his sisters death was a murder, and your character, being desperate for a good story to tell, decides to help my character investigate. (yes i stole the plot from vengeance im sorry but i just loved it sm)

other: im happy with changing the gender of my characters sibling to better suit yours! also, i wrote this with the idea that it would just be a bromance thing, but im okay with them being in an romantic relationship as long as its a slowburn cause i HATE love at first sight stories <33

style: 1-5 paragraphs, 3rd person, described actions, quotations for speech and for the most part proper grammar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back