Journal Journal of Coreonysis

Coreonysis

Sketching World Lines
Greetings, all.

Because I am so busy with homework and schoolwork, etc, this will be a place where I vent angers. Frustrations. Simple, everyday rants.

This won't be daily, but I'll hopefully post rather frequently here.

Please only comment if you wish to mark the thread; other than that, I wish for this to stay with simply my thoughts and ideas.

I shall post more when the need for an entry arises.

12/25/2017
So it's Christmas day, everybody.

My day was pretty alright, considering I've never been much of a Christmas person. I'm not overly religious, yet my family is, so it creates a sort of a rift. I wish I could close that, but I really can't at the moment.

I got a 2 in 1 laptop to tablet, which is nice, and I can use it in school easier than my laptop. I can also post more here, which will be cool.

I really hope this is a site I can get behind. With most other forum sites, I've just fallen out of interest.

Anyway. I just wanted to start of the journal thread.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

~C

12/26/2017
I spent the most money I've ever spent today.

Even when building both my desktop and my laptop, neither one costed me more than 150. (I knew a parts supplier.) I spent almost 300 today on a PS4. And now I have to get the damn year of online play, just to play with people.

Kinda regret it. Kinda don't. Just hope I enjoy it, and have time enough to play it.

Other than that, the day was kinda dull. I shot a rifle, my groupings have gotten better. I don't do it much, because only my grandparents own the guns. And they live a few states away, where I am now.

I'm bored at the moment; really itching for a roleplay. So if anyone reading this is a good player, with good grammar, and can pack a punch with your words, please PM me. I'd love to get one started.

Anyway, that was pretty much my day. Back to waiting for responses and reading Through the Ever Night between the times.

Adieu, all.

~C

1/1/18
Alright, so it's only an hour into the new year, but I've got to say things are looking pretty positive so far.

I'm under an intensive work load, if any of you are unaware of my schedule; I'm in ten classes within the International Baccalaureate program, and the homework alone is enough to kill someone. I also have a job, though, and then roleplay and game in my free time.

Honestly, I usually don't feel like I can do it. Right now, though, I feel like I can.

I've got a new PC where I'm organizing all of my schoolwork. I can write a good few roleplay responses in half an hour, so even if I can only respond once a day sometime, I can still respond. My job isn't as hateable as it once was, and the pile of homework I have is getting smaller by the day.

Honestly, I hope this year isn't as shit as 2017. I think I might just cry.

Anyway, yeah, just a quick update on that. I hope you all had a splendid 2017, and I hope your 2018 will be even better.

I wish the best,

~C

1/28/18
So I kind of completely forgot that I even had a journal, so that's pretty wild. I suppose that an entry is due, considering it's been nearly a month since the last one. A LOT has happened in that time, oh my.

First, and most important, me and spibbles spibbles started dating. It's rather funny, thinking I met someone so wonderful on this platform. I only joined because a good friend told me I should, and she only joined on a whim. It's rather a miracle we both joined around the same time, when I had enough free time to be browsing the introductions forum.

But enough about miracles.

Semester grades came in, and my GPA jumped to a 4.515. I'm absolutely killing myself trying to raise it, but I need to get it up there for colleges. My job still sucks, but I've got money. So that's nice. I'll probably work there for about a year, but I might quit after summer ends. I don't know if junior year in IB will be as hard as others say it is, but I already sleep five hours max a night. I probably won't want the extra stress.

Over summer, I'll be taking AP Calculus AB, AP Statistics, and probably a semester of either AP Lang or AP Lit. Haven't decided on that yet.

But yeah. It's been a pretty wild month. I'll try to remember to write more here.

I wish you well,

~C

1/29/18
I'm God damn exhausted.

I wish I could sleep more, but the insane amounts of homework they give me shouldn't even be legal. I should sue them for a detriment to my health or something. I do suppose, however, that having a job is my choice, and I wouldn't win a lawsuit anyway.

Ah well. A man can dream.

Roleplaying has become my outlet. I can express all of the emotion I've got in the corners of my brain, instead of bottling it all up fancily in an English essay. I'm existing on about four to five hours of sleep these days. I probably said that in yesterday's entry. I don't really care. It's true.

I'm reading Great Expectations for English class, and I've got to say, it's kinda... Meh. I don't hate the book as much as Pride and Prejudice, but we have to annotate it, which makes it take much longer than it actually should to read.

But I digress.

Anyway, I have to continue homework. So I'll write more another day.

I wish you well,

~C

2/06/18
It's been a few days since I wrote one of these. Might as well do it again.

So I've been ridiculously busy with schoolwork and work, and have been doing my best to find ways to roleplay here. Me and my girl obviously enjoy our bouts of manic creativity, but I feel like everyone else goes underappreciated because of it. I'm trying to work on it. (Especially marshmarrow marshmarrow , I promise I'm working on my response, I just hold myself to very high standards for our stuff.)

Anyway, I love chemistry at the moment but it's my worse grade. An 89%, which I found out recently is still an A for some of you people in foreign lands. But that's a B here, and I have four and a half weeks to pull it up to an A again. I should be fine, considering I'm really good at the current concept, but I still hate seeing B's on my pinnacle. (Our grade management software.)

I've been sleeping much better. Someone very dear to me is helping me with that, and I never would have guessed it would work. I actually got around six hours last night, and that's good, considering all of the work I have, plus my insomniac tendencies.

I actually think I'll be doing better over the next little while.

Anyway, I have work to do. I'd love to be able to sleep a bit early again.

Goodnight, all.

~C

Users who are viewing this thread

Back