• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings josies' search! /o/ [ pokemon, hamilton, musicals, etc ]

assholewithfeelings

call me 'assholewithfeelings' one more time
hi there!

• = hey! my name is josephine, otherwise known as josie. nice to meet you!
    = my roleplaying literacy is that im rather adaptable. sometimes ill be able to do multiple paragraphs, other times i'm fine with doing just one or two if my partner wishes for it. i have decent vocabulary and grammar & spelling mistakes are kept to a limit.
    = im VERY open to ooc chat. i love getting to know my rping partner, as i think it helps us roleplay a bit more fluently! if you'd prefer no ooc chat though, just say!
    = my timezone is gmt!
    = im currently at school, hence why responses may be a bit limited during certain times of the day, as i may be doing work and such.

= i dont have many rules, but these are just a few of my possible expectations!
    = even if you just type a paragraph, i do expect a bit of detail! this allows it so i'm able to respond to your piece with a good few ideas.
    = if you're going to leave the rp, just tell me! i wont mind.
    = if you're going to go and not be back for a while, it'd be appreciated if you told me and i'll do the same!

[ adding more later! ]

Could we try a pokemon rp please ? Possibly a mix of the academy and trainerx trainer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back