• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Josee, the Tiger, and the Fish inspired RP

Siren77

Bored Ancient
OKAY bear with me people cause this is gonna be a fucking ramble if there ever was one.

SO! Last night I had the pleasure of sitting down and watching a recently released anime movie by the title of ‘Josee, the Tiger, and the Fish.’ And it was literally one of the cutest things I’ve seen in a long ass time. It’s also absolutely gorgeous, heart warming, and heart breaking at the same time. I cannot recommend it enough to those of you that are into that sort of thing. But by no means is it required in order to participate in this plot, it’s merely what inspired my desire for this sort of pairing. But here’s a trailer for the movie just in case you want to see what it’s all about!

Now, onto this brief stroke of madness I’ve been having all day as I’ve rewatched scenes and further fell in love with this story. I dunno what’s gotten into me, but now I’m wanting to do a similar pairing! There’s just something about the idea of someone having lived all their life without being able to fully explore the world and experience what so many of us take for granted, be it something as simple as riding a train, or something major like seeing the ocean. Something about that dynamic where someone enters their life and cares enough to try and give them that exposure and that opportunity just melts my heart. So here I am, expressing my desires and hoping someone takes me up on my offer!

I don’t have a specific plot in mind, but I’d prefer the genres stick to a realistic perspective, but that can change depending on what we plan. And as far as roles, I could go either way, playing Character A the disabled/sick character, or Character B the caregiver that brings a new adventure into their life. As for the specifics of ailments, it could be just about anything really, so long as it initially gives Character A that sheltered lifestyle we need to make this an adventure! Be they paralyzed, to weak to properly walk, but my personal favorite idea has been a blind character just because it’ll shake things up a ton!

So, yeah, like I said. I know this is nothing short of a mad rambling, but it’s really been bugging me and been on my mind a ton. SO, if you’re interested and want to help my sorry ass fulfill this recent desire, feel free to shoot me a message! Let’s plot something awesome together! I only do MxF pairings should romance be involved in the plot, so do keep that in mind! I’d also like this to be semi to fully detailed, so a minimum of a couple paragraphs would be perfect! (Post length can also fluctuate smaller for dialogue portions, just to keep things to the point when our characters interact!) Feel free to reach out, and thanks for reading if you’ve made it this far!

Have a wonderful day!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back