• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Jordan's Roleplay Hunt!

Jordan Welsh

Paranormal Investigator
1606_DoIBelieveInUFOs_WebBanner_945x300.jpg

about me;

Hi, I'm Jordan and my aunt likes to calls me "the weirdest person in the universe". I'm a nineteen year old high school senior, rookie paranormal investigator, and rookie Brazilian Jiu Jitsu martial artist. Sometimes I walk into doors and accidentally ignore my friends if they are nearby because I become too wrapped in daydreaming. I usually spend my days playing the RWBY game, sleeping, listening to conspiracy theories, crying over Physics, and wondering why I have yet to be abducted by aliens. And yes. . I also spend my days looking for and writing up Roleplays which is the purpose of this Roleplay Hunt. While these random facets are (hopefully?) entertaining, I suppose there is probably more important information that you want to know about me such as the following:

Experience: I've been Roleplaying for about 8+ years. I've Roleplayed on various mediums such as chat clients, forums, etc.

Posting Speed: My schedule fluctuates frequently so you can get anywhere from several posts a day to a post per week.
Writing Length: I match my partner's length! I'm happy writing anything from one-liners to multiple paragraphs!
Characters: I prefer to double and/or use NPCs, but it is not a requirement! I'm comfortable playing any gender.
Character Designs: I create characters "on the fly" and prefer to use anime imagery. I'm willing to compromise this though.
Romance: I like to have it, but I don't search for it. I don't mind writing MxF, MxM, and/or FxF.
Mediums: I'm comfortable writing on forums, in their PMs, or a chat client such as Skype or Discord.
Other: I have horrible anxiety and ADD that may disrupt my concentration from time to time while I'm writing a post. Sorry in advanced.

I think that's all that should matter for now, but if you have any questions about me, feel free to ask!

searching for;
As you can see, I'm very strict about what I'm searching for in terms of a partner.

Friendship: Yes! I'm new to RPNation and I'm looking for friends! I want a partner that would be willing to have some OOC chatter with me!
Patience: I'm a volunteer, martial artist, paranormal investigator, etc, etc. . I have a busy schedule. . so patience is a must!
Grammar: As long as you don't use "text speak" and relatively proper grammar, then we're good to go!
Passion: I want a partner that is interested in the Roleplay! If you aren't, then you're free to drop it. I'm not a werewolf yet, so I don't bite!

interests;

Genres that I'm generally interested in:
  • Dystopian
  • Sci-Fi
  • Supernatural
  • Horror
  • Apocalypse and/or post-apocalyptic
At the moment, I have no specific plots to showcase, just interests and pairings, so. . bear with me?

• Our muses stumble across a small town in the desert that has contact with extraterrestrials and/or the paranormal.
  • Our muses are time travelers OR one of our muses is a time traveler.
  • Our muses live several years in the future in which the world is plagued by civil unrest, wars, plague, etc.
  • Our muses are being hunted by a deadly entity after committing a treacherous crime that they must atone for in seven days.
  • Our muses stumble across a series of conspiracy theories and accidentally become wrapped up in them.
  • Our muses find themselves trying to survive in an apocalypse based off of natural disasters.
  • Our muses become trapped in a situation familiar to that of Final Destination.

• Human x Supernatural Creature
  • Supernatural Creature x Supernatural Creature
  • Supernatural Creature x Supernatural Creature Hunter
  • Time Traveler x Time Traveler
  • Time Traveler x Past/Future Individual

"Supernatural Creature" can literally refer to anything, but I'm totally feeling a ghost or alien plot at the moment.

Possibly more to come. . if you're interested in writing with me, then drop me a PM or leave a message here in the interest check! Thanks for reading and looking forward to meeting my future Roleplay partners!

Last edited:
Hi! I'm new to the site, hoping that's not too much of a deterrent.

Anything involving horror sounds like it could be fun. Supernatural horror sounds like double that fun. Let me know if you're interested.

I like your desert plot!
Awesome! I'll drop you a PM shortly then.

Hi! I'm new to the site, hoping that's not too much of a deterrent.

Anything involving horror sounds like it could be fun. Supernatural horror sounds like double that fun. Let me know if you're interested.
Of course not! I'm new to the site myself. I'd be more than happy to plot/write something with you! You can expect a PM for me shortly!

1606_DoIBelieveInUFOs_WebBanner_945x300.jpg

about me;

Hi, I'm Jordan and my aunt likes to calls me "the weirdest person in the universe". I'm a nineteen year old high school senior, rookie paranormal investigator, and rookie Brazilian Jiu Jitsu martial artist. Sometimes I walk into doors and accidentally ignore my friends if they are nearby because I become too wrapped in daydreaming. I usually spend my days playing the RWBY game, sleeping, listening to conspiracy theories, crying over Physics, and wondering why I have yet to be abducted by aliens. And yes. . I also spend my days looking for and writing up Roleplays which is the purpose of this Roleplay Hunt. While these random facets are (hopefully?) entertaining, I suppose there is probably more important information that you want to know about me such as the following:

Experience: I've been Roleplaying for about 8+ years. I've Roleplayed on various mediums such as chat clients, forums, etc.

Posting Speed: My schedule fluctuates frequently so you can get anywhere from several posts a day to a post per week.
Writing Length: I match my partner's length! I'm happy writing anything from one-liners to multiple paragraphs!
Characters: I prefer to double and/or use NPCs, but it is not a requirement! I'm comfortable playing any gender.
Character Designs: I create characters "on the fly" and prefer to use anime imagery. I'm willing to compromise this though.
Romance: I like to have it, but I don't search for it. I don't mind writing MxF, MxM, and/or FxF.
Mediums: I'm comfortable writing on forums, in their PMs, or a chat client such as Skype or Discord.
Other: I have horrible anxiety and ADD that may disrupt my concentration from time to time while I'm writing a post. Sorry in advanced.

I think that's all that should matter for now, but if you have any questions about me, feel free to ask!

searching for;
As you can see, I'm very strict about what I'm searching for in terms of a partner.

Friendship: Yes! I'm new to RPNation and I'm looking for friends! I want a partner that would be willing to have some OOC chatter with me!
Patience: I'm a volunteer, martial artist, paranormal investigator, etc, etc. . I have a busy schedule. . so patience is a must!
Grammar: As long as you don't use "text speak" and relatively proper grammar, then we're good to go!
Passion: I want a partner that is interested in the Roleplay! If you aren't, then you're free to drop it. I'm not a werewolf yet, so I don't bite!

interests;

• Dystopian
  • Sci-Fi
  • Supernatural
  • Horror
At the moment, I have no specific plots to showcase, just interests and pairings, so. . bear with me?

• Our muses stumble across a small town in the desert that has contact with extraterrestrials and/or the paranormal.
  • Our muses are time travelers OR one of our muses is a time traveler.
  • Our muses live several years in the future in which the world is plagued by civil unrest, wars, plague, etc.
  • Our muses are being hunted by a deadly entity after committing a treacherous crime that they must atone for in seven days.
  • Our muses stumble across a series of conspiracy theories and accidentally become wrapped up in them.

• Time Traveler x Time Traveler
  • Time Traveler x Past/Future Individual

"Supernatural Creature" can literally refer to anything, but I'm totally feeling a ghost or alien plot at the moment.

Possibly more to come. . if you're interested in writing with me, then drop me a PM or leave a message here in the interest check! Thanks for reading and looking forward to meeting my future Roleplay partners!
I'm autistic and do one liners when I rp and I'm looking for friends here too

Hi there Jordan Welsh Jordan Welsh Nice to meet you... Again... Anyways, since you don't have specific plots in mind, wanna take a peek at my post? It's here, If you don't like any of those, we can discuss some of your pairings? And if that doesn't go well, well, we can make popcorn. :)

Hi there Jordan Welsh Jordan Welsh Nice to meet you... Again... Anyways, since you don't have specific plots in mind, wanna take a peek at my post? It's here, If you don't like any of those, we can discuss some of your pairings? And if that doesn't go well, well, we can make popcorn. :)
Oh my god, it's you again. Hello again! I'll take a look at your ideas right now and shoot you a message.

G'day! I hope your going fine, what interested me most was Supernatural creature x Human, perhaps we could discuss a plot together?

G'day! I hope your going fine, what interested me most was Supernatural creature x Human, perhaps we could discuss a plot together?
Certainly! If you could drop me a PM with what you have in mind, then I'll be happy to respond as soon as I get home later today!

thanks for helping me out and I love to talk more in the future and write with you and also get to know as a friend
Glad to help and I'm more than happy to help you more in the future! If you want to write something, I would love to! Just let me know what you might be interested in writing (whether my ideas or your own).

rookie paranormal investigator

Interested automatically

Sometimes I walk into doors and accidentally ignore my friends if they are nearby because I become too wrapped in daydreaming.

Are you me?

and wondering why I have yet to be abducted by aliens.

Also me

Where have you been all my life?

searching for;

interests;

• Dystopian
  • Sci-Fi
  • Supernatural
  • Horror

I have been roleplaying for 11+ years and I have a discord account as well. Though I like romance implements in my writing I have a feeling that regardless of what rp we do I'll be satisfied with it anyways. I'm a College student with practically a full time job so I understand busy busy busy and I'm willing to stick with OOC on days where a reply isn't really going to happen.
I love horror.
I love blood and twisted creatures and all things nasty and cruel.
I put my characters through absolute hell
I, however, can't stand one-liners whatsoever.

• Our muses find themselves trying to survive in an apocalypse based off of natural disasters.
  • Our muses become trapped in a situation familiar to that of Final Destination.

I like these ideas.

I like these pairings.

If you two want to shoot me PMs to start plotting for a Roleplay, then I'll respond as soon as possible. Or I can send you both messages once I get home - ironically enough, my paranormal investigative partner (Kai) and I are actually out at the moment. And surprisingly not in a graveyard (yet).

Hi there! I noticed you have a bunch of inquiring partners [ honestly not surprised ], but I'm super in love with pretty much everything about this post -- so if you're still accepting partners I'd love to write with you! If you're swamped, I understand! (:

Hi there! I noticed you have a bunch of inquiring partners [ honestly not surprised ], but I'm super in love with pretty much everything about this post -- so if you're still accepting partners I'd love to write with you! If you're swamped, I understand! (:
I'm completely swamped and in over my head, but if you're patient with me, then I'd be happy to work with you!

While I would really love to roleplay with you, I see that a lot of other people do too. If you're still available, I'd like to try and figure out something we could do.

While I would really love to roleplay with you, I see that a lot of other people do too. If you're still available, I'd like to try and figure out something we could do.
If you want to drop me a PM for your idea and are willing to deal with slow responses, then I think we could try to work something out.

You seem like a great role play partner! I have anxiety too, so I totally get where you are coming from with that. I like to make characters on the fly using anime imagery as well... A pretty awesomely specific thing we have in common!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back