• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Jolly rp search

jollymew

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I'm new to the site and I'm hoping I'm doing this right... I haven't ever been one to visit forums apart from reddit so forgive me if this post seems odd. You can call me Bijou or Bubbles, after my mew pokemonsona, haha. If we get better acquainted I'll share my actual name, but it's better to be safe than sorry at first! I live in Europe and my time zone is EEST so I might answer at odd times if our zones don't match. I'd also rather not roleplay/interact with children since I am +20 years old myself, so any possible partners please be +18. Sorry if my intro seems overly formal, I'm not 100% what to write, but I promise that once we start talking I'm a lot more relaxed!
I don't have any roleplaying experience, so I'm hoping my future partner/s don't mind that! I've done some fic writing and still do occasionally so I'm not completely new to writing itself. At the moment I'm looking for fandom and original setting roleplays which I will write more about below. I'd like to roleplay as original characters even when doing fandom rp since I just like them more.

Genres I like
  • Adventure
  • Fantasy
  • Romance is very optional and I can rp as any gender and ship any gender with any gender
  • Slice of life
Only fandom I'm currently looking to rp is pokemon! Though I'll add a spoiler with list of other fandoms I like and could rp if you have a plot you'd like to do.

Pokemon​

Probably the fandom closest to my heart! I've been obsessed with it since I was 8 or so! I have a plot idea for pmd setting where the characters want to start their own guild and while they're doing that the tree of life that is the source of basically everything that is alive has been poisoned. It could be fun to plot it out more with a partner!
Another fun plot could be in the normal pokemon world where our characters are rivals, but end up traveling and working together to save the world or to take care of more mundane tasks. I'm a sucker for rivals to friends/lovers.
I'm also open to pokemon characters that are fusions or have their types swapped! It's fun to add bit of extra spice to pokemon.

• My Little Pony gen 5 (I'm open to playing as canon characters for this one!)
  • Bugsnax
  • .dungeon
    • I don't think this one has any actual fandom since it's a ttrpg from itchio, but it has a cool setting! Basically you're in an mmorpg like world of warcraft or ffxiv. I have some plots for this if you're interested! I'm also willing to share the core rulebook so you can get to know the lore better. Thankfully it's quite short and we can ignore rules and stuff since we can just rp through it normally.

Original Settings​

• Anything where you're in an mmo! Ever since I read ½ Prince I've been really into this kind of stuff! Getting stuck in a virtual world while trying to figure out how to get to the real one is my bread and butter.
  • DnD style fantasy. I could just say fantasy I guess, but I really like the thought of our characters doing quests and unveiling what's going on.
    • I have an actual plot idea for this one! Our characters are after a necromancer bard who goes by the alias 'Necrodancer' who is raising an undead army to take over the kingdom.
  • More casual fantasy. Slice of life with ocassional cute adventure sounds lovely too!
I'm sure I have more ideas, but I've been working on this post for an hour already and I'm getting antsy just sitting down. Not to mention there's a lot to explore on this site! If you see anything that interests you be sure to let me know through dms! I'm open to answering any questions you might have or just chatting about any common fandoms we might have!

Maybe we can brainstorm something together? If so drop me a dm or add my discord RuiNightmare#2915 :)

I have an idea for a dystopian Pokemon plot I've been wanting to try if that's up your ally at all.

I would also be interested
Hello! I'm new to the site and I'm hoping I'm doing this right... I haven't ever been one to visit forums apart from reddit so forgive me if this post seems odd. You can call me Bijou or Bubbles, after my mew pokemonsona, haha. If we get better acquainted I'll share my actual name, but it's better to be safe than sorry at first! I live in Europe and my time zone is EEST so I might answer at odd times if our zones don't match. I'd also rather not roleplay/interact with children since I am +20 years old myself, so any possible partners please be +18. Sorry if my intro seems overly formal, I'm not 100% what to write, but I promise that once we start talking I'm a lot more relaxed!
I don't have any roleplaying experience, so I'm hoping my future partner/s don't mind that! I've done some fic writing and still do occasionally so I'm not completely new to writing itself. At the moment I'm looking for fandom and original setting roleplays which I will write more about below. I'd like to roleplay as original characters even when doing fandom rp since I just like them more.

Genres I like
  • Adventure
  • Fantasy
  • Romance is very optional and I can rp as any gender and ship any gender with any gender
  • Slice of life
Only fandom I'm currently looking to rp is pokemon! Though I'll add a spoiler with list of other fandoms I like and could rp if you have a plot you'd like to do.

Pokemon​

Probably the fandom closest to my heart! I've been obsessed with it since I was 8 or so! I have a plot idea for pmd setting where the characters want to start their own guild and while they're doing that the tree of life that is the source of basically everything that is alive has been poisoned. It could be fun to plot it out more with a partner!
Another fun plot could be in the normal pokemon world where our characters are rivals, but end up traveling and working together to save the world or to take care of more mundane tasks. I'm a sucker for rivals to friends/lovers.
I'm also open to pokemon characters that are fusions or have their types swapped! It's fun to add bit of extra spice to pokemon.

• My Little Pony gen 5 (I'm open to playing as canon characters for this one!)
  • Bugsnax
  • .dungeon
    • I don't think this one has any actual fandom since it's a ttrpg from itchio, but it has a cool setting! Basically you're in an mmorpg like world of warcraft or ffxiv. I have some plots for this if you're interested! I'm also willing to share the core rulebook so you can get to know the lore better. Thankfully it's quite short and we can ignore rules and stuff since we can just rp through it normally.

Original Settings​

• Anything where you're in an mmo! Ever since I read ½ Prince I've been really into this kind of stuff! Getting stuck in a virtual world while trying to figure out how to get to the real one is my bread and butter.
  • DnD style fantasy. I could just say fantasy I guess, but I really like the thought of our characters doing quests and unveiling what's going on.
    • I have an actual plot idea for this one! Our characters are after a necromancer bard who goes by the alias 'Necrodancer' who is raising an undead army to take over the kingdom.
  • More casual fantasy. Slice of life with ocassional cute adventure sounds lovely too!
I'm sure I have more ideas, but I've been working on this post for an hour already and I'm getting antsy just sitting down. Not to mention there's a lot to explore on this site! If you see anything that interests you be sure to let me know through dms! I'm open to answering any questions you might have or just chatting about any common fandoms we might have!
I would also be interested If your looking for stuff in the pokemon fandom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back