• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Joker's Son RP

Drew Ellis

sooo am looking for a female roleplayer who would play as Batman's daughter and I would play as the joker's son and we would be meeting for the first time am pretty open and let the roleplay flow I hope you enjoy roleplaying with me :)

sooo am looking for a female roleplayer who would play as Batman's daughter and I would play as the joker's son and we would be meeting for the first time am pretty open and let the roleplay flow I hope you enjoy roleplaying with me :)
That sounds like fun! I'm so sorry if this is old...I'm new here so yeah.....

okay sounds good too me :) so what would your charcter be like you don't have to be batman's daughter if you dont want too...… its all right I forgot I put this up tbh lol

lol^_^ Screenshot 2019-09-18 at 10.53.40 AM.png Anubis usually works with her brother at their lab and if she isn’t working, She is going out and exploring with her cat friend wiz, She usually travels with a back pack and keeps a bunch of tools on her belt (Usually wrapped around her dress) Keeps her ears hidden mostly..Looks really young but was not made with an actual age

all right

I am wearing a white shirt with black jeans and wearing a black/purple fluffy longcoat with a black fedora hat I have pale skin blue eyes as I walk down these steps and walk inside to this underground club feeling the lights hit my eyes and the music pounding in my ear and the smell of drugs in the air

Hello there. This isn't where you role play. You'd make a private message between yourselves or set up a thread in the 1x1 role play area.

I know that it's a bit confusing so I wanted to offer some help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back