What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Joker x OC [Phoenix & Ledger] // doubling friendly

Sub Genres
Action, AU, Platonic, Realistic, Romance

Quelraven

— jeez, stop
hey!
so, i've been obsessed with Joker for a while now (yep, it all started with the movie). i've instantly fallen in love with Phoenix's portrayal of Joker, and eventually started loving Ledger's Joker again as well.

I. ABOUT ME
• i've been roleplaying for 3 years.
• i recognize myself as something between a semi-lit and literate roleplayer, but the length of my responses depends on how the story goes on and how much material i'm given to work with.
• i can reply a few times a day, once a day, or once a few days since there might be times where I'm busy with schoolwork and such.
• english is NOT my mother tongue, so I apologize for my mistakes in advance!

II. PAIRINGS
Phoenix!Joker (Arthur Fleck) x fem!OC
Ledger!Joker x fem!OC

i'd prefer playing as my oc with P!Joker at the moment, so keep that in mind, please!
doubling or not, it's up to you!

III. GENRES
i absolutely LIVE for angsty romance plots, pure sadness, heart-warming affection, tooth-rotting fluff and all of that stuff. i don't have any specific plot in mind, but have some scenarios in my head, so brainstorming is welcomed!

feel free to pm me if interested!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)