• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom JoJo's Bizzarre Adventure: Part ?9 Tokyo Jam!

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

NoviceOfRoleplay

One Thousand Club

JojoArtV3.png
A. Broken. Image.

2005, Tokyo, Japan. Is what you thought. You quickly realized this may not be your world. The D.I.O. company is a thriving company in Japan. The fashion has taken on the turn to the absurd, at least to you. The hottest genres on the charts are listed as Rock, Pop, Medieval, Slavic Pop, and Russian Country. A common headline on Japan is the population is growing too fast. WillAn historical imagery is all the rage in fashion, figures that feel oddly familiar. Do you want to figure out a way to return home? Do want to learn to fit in with a new society? Do you care? It's okay, honestly, I know it's just the start of your bizarre adventure. Check above for links

maxresdefault.jpg

It was a drab days, but drab days could be okay. People walked along the streets of the district with a handful of feelings, a few of them decent. It's 3 am and the famous Hachiko Scramble is littered with empty and longing hugs between hopeful lovers. Nightclub scene had finally started blossom here, but no one is surviving past midnight with full energy, except if you are the three men walking down a crosswalk to get home. These three men are going to kick off something bizarre at an apartment building that towers over nothing much. The buildings the tower over that apartment building are filled with people with more money or don't care about being lurking low. They were celebrating, together for the first time. A promotion that came at a surprise to everyone. They would unlock the door to a PlusUltra PlusUltra Joestar's room, a room that the Joestar just realized became a room in an apartment.
All Role players find themselves in apartment that looks exactly like where their OCs were before they were sent to a new universe, before this bizarre universe change There are three floors, bottom, middle, top. Three rooms on each floor: One on the left of the floor, the middle, the right. You may choose the location of your bizarre room.
Safety Hammer Safety Hammer BubbleButt BubbleButt Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Azura
An aching pain filled Azura’s senses as his eyelids were weighed down by his drowsiness. Slowly, he opened his eyes to find himself in an unfamiliar place. He looked around quickly in panic in fear that he may have gotten himself lost or he was drugged. He rolled around the bed looking for a light source before he found a lamp and turned it on to see the room more clearly, He calmed down and took one calm sweep around his surroundings to find himself in a hotel room and that he was laying on a king size bed with intricate patterns on it’s blankets and pillow.

There was a television, a coffee maker, and an alarm clock near his bed and on the other side of the bed there was the exit to the room as well as a bathroom. He got up woozily from the bed and stood on his legs before stumbling to the bathroom. He looked in the mirror at his appearance to find nothing wrong with it, no signs of forced injection. Relieved at the fact, he concluded that he was simply tired. He used the sink to wash his face, jolting him awake from the cold and wet sensation of the sink water. His eyes adjusted and he started seeing things more clearly. He saw his backpack on the floor near the bed he woke up in that he brought with him when he ran away. He opened it quickly and found everything in order, all his clothes, canned food, and other supplies were in the bag as they were before he apparently passed out.

Then he remembered where he was at, he was staying at an old motel, he was supposed to leave this morning and get back to his investigation but... it’s night time outside... did he sleep through the whole day? Now that he took a while to think about it, the motel had put his room on the ground floor, why is he upstairs now? He left his room to find that he was on the second floor, there were 3 rooms on each floor and it appeared he was to the left of the staircase (or right of it if you were climbing the stairs). He shut his door and tried to use the phone next to his bed only for it to not work, as if the phone lines were cut. He didn’t have a cell phone on him since he disposed of it to prevent authorities from tracking him so he couldn’t call anybody that would be able to help him.

“Something very bizarre is going on...” Azura quietly pondered to himself.

He opened the door back up and went down the stairs, finding a resident of the motel (or what he assumed was still the motel) and asked him where he was. The man simply and quickly replied that he was at an apartment building, not being any more specific than that, all while using his cell phone. He thanked the man and went back to his room. It was strange, the room he is in is a motel room almost but is big enough to be an apartment, he hadn’t really realized it during the frantic struggle to figure out his location. But it seemed impossible, Azura didn’t have the money for an apartment, he barely even had the money for the motel room. He needed to get back to the investigation of the mysterious arrow he got from his father and his... ability... that he received from it as soon as possible.

Over a timespan of roughly 15 to 20 minutes, Azura used the shower that was available and changed clothes while sticking his dirty clothing in an empty pocket of his backpack. He opened the curtains and peered out his window from inside of what used to be his Motel room to look at his outdoor surroundings. Last time he checked the motel was near the highway that he was hitchhiking on, now it appears he’s in a city with large buildings that dwarf the apartment building he is housed in, or any type of building he’s been in for that matter. He exited and looked around the apartment building some more.

The Three Men
YakuzaJojoFinal.png

The three men walk through the front and are not surprised by the wind that sometimes spills through the front door cracks, not by the hundreds of posters of that one popstar that just came up, not by the women with empty eyes looking strangely at a potted plant that wasn't much a plant "but stills bring the room together"-they were surprised by what the man on the phone said, " I thought you said only three."

Of the three men, Kenichi was the one leading the walking, with a suit and well combed hair with a cigarette in hand. He had a body that was built and firm, and he was now groaning like the saddest teen girl, "wuw what? B-But"

The second tallest of the group had the fullest head of hair. His name was K, and he patted Kenichi's back and only rolled his eyes in the most warm full way possible.
He told Kenichi, "Don't worry man, I'll get to enjoy your celebration, probably just a mixup. Or some one trying to sneak in, or ooh maybe a gift from Oyabun. Bud, bud relaxxxx."

The third of the group carried a bag of fish, and made a gentle smile. His name was Tetsuya.

The man with the cellphone, was the most nervous at all this commotion and tried to best communicate he was going to shove this inconsistency off, "and yeah your room is exactly where you requested."

Tetsuya turned to the other two and shook his fish slightly, "Need to get them ready. Meet you in an hour." Again, he gave the most gentle, warm, coddle smile. There Tetsuya went up the stairs in a seemingly simple movements. Up, straight, right into the room, A click. A swing.
Tetsuya cocks his head. He suddenly thought, I hope the others aren't about to have the same problem. Some blonde guy was standing there. Tetsuya closed the door behind him

Tetsuya

Yakuza3.jpg
Tetsuya slammed the door. He raised at his fish and smile one more time, looking from them to this blonde. "Tch, tch, tch."

".."

"Welcome, it is nice to see you. I would be very welcomed, but, I believe it is reasonable to say,why are you here?." Tetsuya slips his hand into his shirt and pulls out a pistol. And it began to shine, shine brighter than anything Azura's ever seen, a light that might blind god. Tetsuya a gun motion with his hand holding the fish and "shoots" at Azura. With the hand with the actual gun, he points it toward Azura. "I do have other questions like, would you call me Yakuza? If you do, I would ask you if you know the hierarchy. I would ask if you knew the father of a "Yakuza" gang would be the Oyabun, below him our little brothers and little sisters. Those are hundreds of those, all carrying off a region carrying those brother titles. There are many levels in between that an Oyabun. I care about a lot about information if you can't tell. People say its because I'm Saiko-Komon, administration, essentially the second after Oyabun. "

The light shining form the gun, seems to...collect and grow and grow to absorb the entire room in strength.
"All that was dead information, kinda useless, like "I'm confused" "I don't know". I hate that. You get to say a sentence to convince me not to shoot you. He says this with a tired smile that Azura could not see past the light that already covered everything.

Azura
Before Azura could step out of the room he was cut off by a man holding.... a fish? As if this wasn’t a weird enough scenario already. He slammed the door behind him and smiled before speaking to him.

“Welcome, it is nice to see you. I would be very welcomed, but, I believe it is reasonable to say, why are you here?.”

He pulled out something extremely shiny from his shirt, Azura couldn’t see it. It wasn’t THAT bright in here, that’s impossible... yet it was happening. The more he talked the shinier the object became until eventually he couldn’t see at all. He wouldn’t be able to use his ability like this, not while he’s blind. He thought back to what he said...

Why are you here?

He covered his eyes from the blinding light that came from the object with his arm. He continued to ask several other questions. He heard him talk about him being a Yakuza and how he was curious of how he was perceived but he was still focused on the question asked first.

Why are you here?

Why am I here...? I’m here to find the truth about... an arrow that was gifted to me.” Azura briefly stated deciding that he has nothing to really hide as long as his identity isn’t revealed.

He flailed his arm around until he felt the nearest wall and touched it so he could try and figure out where he was in the room. He awaited a response from the Yakuza while trying to figure out what’s blinding him.

NoviceOfRoleplay NoviceOfRoleplay

Untitled32.png

Shizuka Lisa Joestar★
Mood: Confused
Interacting: BubbleButt BubbleButt NoviceOfRoleplay NoviceOfRoleplay

Shizuka wearily opens her eyes as she feels something is off, lifting a magazine that had been covering her face she sits up to scan her room and immediately realised she was right. Her previous wall to wall windows now showed a alien skyline and neon Japaense signs...wait Japanese? Where the hell was New York?, she shoots to the windows to make sure shes not just imaginging it. She stands there eyes scanning the lit streets for several moments before taking a long sigh "Guess ive got a excuse for skipping school this time at least".

Ok think, the view is squashed and doesnt line up with the opposite buildings, this room is smaller on the outside so its crunched to compensate, was this like that French turtle? a quick tap confirmed it was still the normal glass and a search of the giant apartment had things exacly as she recalled. Ok next the Clocks......Hmm its Middle of night looking outside so they must still be on US time.

Crossing her arms she slowly nods to herself and takes a slow measured breath, guess easiest way is heading out the front door and checking out the halls, slowly making her way along until she heres voices "Ok if this is a enemy stand or some other crazy stuff then better play it safe.....Acthung Baby" and like wiping a screen Shizuka vanishes from sight as she sneaks along, looking through the floors at the lower floors members. The man had a gun out and was going to shoot someone, well guess its common sense how to handle this then.

In a few moments shes behind him, the man completely unaware as her hand raises ready to chop at the neck and send the man down, she takes another long breath as her training takes hold and a thin golden glow surrounds her hand beneath the invisible viel, the moment this guy thinks about shooting shes taking him down, the thoughts visible through her stands eye and once .....so its all in his hands how this hands.

Tetsuya

Yakuza3.jpg
Thoughts written in the most the most erratic and beautiful writing. A scene was playing over and over in that craze: Tetsuya raising the gun to his head, and giving a look of rest, and hope to the future before him. He breathes in deeply from his nose, and he whispers something profound. He shoots. His blood scatters across, his gentle face slumps while his knees, for some reason, buckle under nothing. His body is limp, all would be shocked, all should be shocked. Why wouldn't they trust what they seen, the blood can be barely seen as it bleeds into the red of the wall, the body slumps deeper than anyone could remember. There is silence and awe. Silence and awe at it all.

Above was what crowded Tetsuya's thoughts, each time becoming more descriptive and descriptive of the surroundings, even the feeling of the air, even the touch of the carpet for him and anyone with toes of the most sensitive. He may have other lingering things, notably, linking the idea of "Arrow, Arrow, Arrow" being repeated around the paragraph. than reflection hitting a fly, clicks the trigger. He yells, "Overdrive -" A blinding light absorbs the whole room, for only a fraction of a second. Maybe faster, as fast as, the speed of light. All that's left is a hole in the ground and the hand of the stranger in front of Azura( BubbleButt BubbleButt ).

A feeling of a hundred of numb needles covering any part of Azura that isn't his shot left hand. The left hand is left with a rippling pain. Blinded.

With light shining from his body, "-Blossom. Sounds like almost the truth. You're here for my arrow." If he is able too, Tetsuya thinks he'll slowly walk to get his food from the backpack.
( PlusUltra PlusUltra )

Last edited:
Erica // 「Acid Hues

The American girl was laying in front of a small screen, wielding two iconically-colored controllers, commandeering a cephalopodal soldier on the other side of the little screen, dominating the battlefield, wiping it clean with the bodies of the enemies. This was the height of the teen's day. No worries, no troubles, just dominating the battlefield. She smiled, as the game came to a close, and her team witnessed the assured victory. Nobody was stopping Erica's roll, not today. Then, the connection was severed. Something must have happened, clearly, since she never loses connection. Except for that one time.

Erica rolled over with an anguished groan, eventually standing up, and shutting off the console. She looked around her apartment, mentally cataloguing everything she owned, from the electric toaster to the several dozen books, ranging from fiction, to fantasy, to a nerdy guidebook to everything Nintendo. She turned to the window- where a potted succulent sat- and immediately noticed something was off. She gasped at the sight, Acid Hues manifesting momentarily behind her.

What was supposed to be the New York city skyline was something straight out of an anime. As in, it looked something like Japan, to be totally honest. She had never actually been, but the density and composition of buildings gave off a very Japanese feel. Then Erica inspected the city more closely, noting the neon-glowing Japanese characters. Yep, somehow Erica's apartment had been moved to Japan while she was sleeping, or something to that extent.

Wait, no, that can't be right! Erica had just walked home, a few hours ago! There was no way the apartment was moved while she was awake, right? No, there was no way someone could have done that. Unless perhaps it was someone's Stand? She had never met another Stand user, to be perfectly honest, she didn't know their possible limits. So that leaves one huge mystery: how did Erica manage to get here, along with her entire apartment, without noticing? There was no stopping her- she was now going to get to the bottom of this mystery.

She straightened up her apartment, and grabbed the essentials, like a thermos full of ice-cold water and a granola bar, and opened the door to her apartment. Just outside it was a totally different hallway from what Erica had entered her apartment from, telling her that only the apartment and herself had been moved. She looked down the hall and spotted an elevator. Above it was a Japanese character, "三", meaning 3. Next to the elevator was only one button, with an arrow facing downwards, meaning this was the third and highest floor.

Not seeing much else to do, Erica walks to the elevator, and pushes the button, waiting for the elevator car to arrive...

(Not interacting with anyone yet, but open to interaction. Erica is in the right apartment on he third floor.)

Last edited:
Azura
Azura, before he knew it, had been attacked by the stranger. His left hand was filled with pain and he was still blinded. His pain soon grew from only lingering in his left hand, to his torso, and then to his entire body. He felt the pain crackling across his skin as he fell to the floor. He screamed in agony as his hand grew to outdo the pain that surrounded his body.

“Sounds like almost the truth. You're here for my arrow.”

Something else filled Azura’s body now... rage. That bastard took the arrow after he stabbed himself? He’s the one that stole it from him? He won’t stop until he gets it back, even if it means he has to lose a limb for it. He slowly wobbled up, trying to power through the pain. He reached for the nearest object, a coffee pot and chucked it at the last place he heard his voice. Even though his stand can’t attack, he was still going to find him and beat the hell out of him until he coughs up his arrow. He grabbed another object, a table lamp, and pulled it from the outlet before chucking it at the Yakuza’s last known position. He reached his arm over only to find he threw all nearby objects. Fine, time for fists to do the work now. He rushed forward with his arms guarding his upper body hoping to find him in the blinding light that surrounded his eyes. His hand ached like one thousand knives had gone through it just from picking up the objects, but he didn’t care, he would still attack him even if his hands were gone entirely. He needs to get his arrow back, no matter the cost.

((Sorry for the short post, just didn’t want you guys to wait on me))

NoviceOfRoleplay NoviceOfRoleplay PlusUltra PlusUltra

Last edited:

3Kzh6LN.png

Shizuka Lisa Joestar
Mood: Annoyed
Interacting: BubbleButt BubbleButt NoviceOfRoleplay NoviceOfRoleplay

Shizuka lowers herself to the man on the ground, using the loose sleeves she quickly ties up the hands of the man so he cant attack again if he wakes up. She was not expecting to find another Hamon user just after waking up, the almost dead art was said to have nearly died with her father and grandmother and yet her it was. She would need to question the man once he awoke but more importantly she wasnt letting him attack again. To anyone observing it apepars as if the mans clothes have been animated as they move around, finalising with the rope around his neck tightening, not enough to strangle but just enough to restrict his breathing and limit any ability to use Hamon effectively. Man why couldnt she just be back in New York? I guess she at least had a story to tell when back home but this really wasnt how she had expected her morning to go. She should check on the other guy but well best get take care of the moron trying to shoot people first.

Last edited:
[class=Notes] //The background image// [/class]
CT4Z5O7UEAAvVzP
[class=Notes] //the image in the cirlce and the border// [/class]
[class=Notes] //the transparent with background and the border and below is the text// [/class]
Kasimir Zeppeli Location: Middle floor, middle room

Kass rubbed his head and sat up. Must have been a night of partying, because he sure as hell didn't remember anything about last night, let alone this weird-ass hotel room. What was even weirder was the fact that he still had his clothes on, and the hotel room wasn't trashed. "Hello~o??" He cooed, rolling out of the tacky bed. When his bare feet hit the green shag carpet, he knew something was wrong. He hated shag carpeting and in no way would he ever book a hotel room with green shag carpeting. It was so difficult to get stains out of shag... Anyways, nothing came from his call for whomever might be in the room. "Well. This morning has certainly become a mystery. I guess there is only one thing to do." Kass said, getting rather serious. He supposed it was time to summon his stand. "Judas Preist ."

The Three Men
YakuzaJojoFinal.png

The two remaining men chose to take the stairs to the Middle Floor. Kenichi with fiddled with his suit with purer joy then K. had ever seen anyone. Honestly, was refreshing to say the least. K. just let himself enjoy a cigarette, finally, with a nice lean on the staircase. Kenichi grabbed his keys and unlocked the door to the apartment. For some reason things looked a lil messy, but whatever, he was letting his sister live here so it kinda not a surprise. What was that their wasn't a drop of saki in the whole place. And Kenichi was getting frantic looking for it, a lil too frantic for K.'s taste.

Kenichi,"B-but, you need something to drink. You didn't come to c-celebrate with me for no reason. Oh my god. Oh my god."
K. gave Kenichi an awkward thumbs up, something he picked up from an American, "I'll grab some from my apartment. Just try to, un-tip that bed by the time I get back."

He walked out the room, closed the door behind, hoped he could a bottle laying somewhere.

Kenichi went to look at the mess of the room. The bed hat been entirely flipped upside down. All of his posters at least had a small tear after...he looked behind them for a bottle. He rubbed his head tried to do that thing Tetsuya did, be calm.

K.

Yakuza2.jpg
Location: Elevator to Third Floor. Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind
K. walks into the elevator and pushes up, a lil too bit too hard. At least he remembered to take his own advice and smile. The elevator itself was this nice wood finish with just one round light the protruded from the ceiling, a bit smaller than others, is what his American friend would repeat to him over again. He tried to look now to try understand this magic of elevators. He was kinda sad that it didn't click right away to him. It did when the door opened again to show a blonde.

He stared for a second, "何 何 何"
To the girl's ears, they would perk, and everything seemed way more fluent than before. Everything just dropped int.
" What, what, what" in a whimpering voice.
He finally let out a , " I am sorry. Mam. It is a honor to have you hear, I was just about to grab some saki and would be more than honored to have you join, if that was what you wanted. I understand if we are not allowed at this point."

There stood, had to be only one, The Clan Killer. The woman who had murdered a thousand in one night to keep peace among the gangs. The woman who was known to be the strongest in all of Japan. The woman to have extensive knowledge in seemingly any subject. The only one that no clan member would dare touch.

Erica // 「Acid Hues

When the elevator car arrived, there was already a person inside. A fancy red suit obscured partly by a burgundy jacket gave off a strangely official, but laid-back appearance. The blue sash covered in badges told Erica he was involved in some sort of organization. Perhaps a gang? If so, he probably knew something about why, or how, she and her apartment had simply appeared here. He was babbling some Japanese she recognized as highly respectful. As if he were talking to royalty.

Did he mistake Erica for someone else? If so, she could probably very easily extort information from him. She also noticed that, in an instant, it was as if she had grown up in Japan. She knew the language as well as English, it now seemed. That could also help her extortion! She imagined the attitude someone whose status would warrant such respectful speech, put on a disgruntled face, and asked, "Over night, my residence moved here. Do you have anything to do with the moving? I did not ask to move here."

( NoviceOfRoleplay NoviceOfRoleplay )

"K."

Yakuza2.jpg

She spoke with the same elegance he would expect, with such an accent, "Over nigh, my residence moved here. Do you have anything to od with the moving? I did not ask to move here."

K massaged his cheeks. Took too deep a breath. And said, "Um, no. I hope our clan didn't do anything to disrespect the modern wanderer. uh."
It was a test. It was a test for the wrong person. And everyone clicked with like golden locks to sanity.

K. straighten his strap of buttons and spoke with a bit more calm, to finally cover over the fear, " Did Father actually, was able to get you? I am just astonished that you'd come here using your precious, stated, time. I will happily take you to Kenichi. I was on my way to get some saki from my bedroom. I-as you of course know-would be more than honored to give you drink while you approve Kenichi."

Not , needing to wait for a response K. walks out of the elevator and takes out his door key. He walks toward his room while maintaining the best eye contact with The Clan Killer. He unlocks the door to his room-"coincidentally" the room she came out of moments earlier before the open of the elevator door. He walks in looks around, he sighs as he knows his sister had probably moved things around. Though as he was looking at the game systems and around the T.V. surprisingly everything seemed untouched, even his secret liquor was untouched-as it was never refilled. Under the bed was where his sister needed to refill.

A little irritated, but she is probably just out tonight a bit later-probably be good for her. Like a face wash would be for him. He goes into the bathroom, to start washing his face and figure out where at least his thermos and granola bar were.

( PlusUltra PlusUltra )

Erica // 「Acid Hues

He said he had nothing to do with her moving, but that seemed unlikely. Especially how he kept trying to change the subject to Kenichi. She placed her hands on her hips and tilted her head to the side. She dropped the accusative pose, however, when K reached into one of his pockets.

The American girl watched K retrieve a key, and walked to her door. Then, to her surprise, the key actually opened the door to her apartment. Was he aware that he was walking into Erica's apartment? If she was who he thought she was, how would she react? She decided to stay quiet for now. Erica followed K into her room, and watched him inspect the apartment. It was as if he had walked into his own room, which surprised erica more than anything. He paid little to no mind to the console that was... still running!?

Did she forget to turn it off? It appeared so.

She was even more surprised when he dug under her bed and retrieved a few nearly-empty bottles of liquor. When did those get there!? She definitely didn't remember putting those there, but something about the way he looked at them told her he put them there. Was this his apartment as well? That would take him off the suspect list. How would he have done this without informing himself of the change? ...and how would he react or he knew he was intruding on her property?

"Where did you get that key to my room? What are you doing in my room?" she asked, her voice raising. Acid Hues appeared behind her, unbeknownst to Erica.

( NoviceOfRoleplay NoviceOfRoleplay )

Lukas ]} {[ His Dad's Apartment...?
Nothing is right anymore.

"Hello, this is Lukas Matsuda for Hiroshi Matsuda? Is he there? He never came home last night-"
"I'm not seeing anyone on the register by that name... Are you sure you have the right number?"
"I'm certain. I know he works there, he's a board member!"
"I'm not seeing that name... I'm fairly certain the D.I.O. company hasn't had anyone called Hiroshi on the board before."
"The D.I.O. Company...? Did you change your number recently? I thought this was the number for Toshi Designs."
"Toshi Designs? What are you talking about? I've never heard of them. The D.I.O. Company has been here for a while, and we haven't changed numbers since moving in. Are... You sure you have the right number?"

The phone slammed the receiver harder than was necessary. Lukas was starting to freak out. When he woke up yesterday, he noticed the apartment had moved. Same building, but they were on a different floor, in a different spot. He chalked it up to being out of it from his injuries and the apartment having been changed out. His dad had changed what spot they were in before due to some serious maintenance issues that couldn't be solved while he was there, but... If they'd just changed rooms, there would be stuff in boxes. And his dad's company would still have the same number. He wasn't sure if he'd be scolded for a long-distance call or not, but if it got his dad to walk in and give him the time of day, it would be fine.

"Hello, this is Brando Realty! What can I help you with today?"
"I'm... Sorry, I'm trying to reach Joestar Realtors."
"Joestar?... Never heard of them, sorry. But Brando Realty, subsidiary of the D.I.O. Company, can help you with buying a home-"

Another slam. Lukas's heart was pounding. This wasn't right. He noticed lots of advertising for the D.I.O. company yesterday. A lot of the shops were different now. The delivery place he normally worked at in this city was gone. He made one last call.

"Hello? Who is this?"
"I'm calling for Kimberley Matsuda? Is she there?"
"Huh? Oh, are you from the company? I can get miss Masters on the line for you."
"Matsuda."
"... No, it's Masters. Oh geez, this is an international call, isn't it? I can-"
"Honey, who is that?"
"I think it's work, but the guy keeps insisting your name's 'Matsuda'. It's gotta be from Japan!"
There was some rustling. Lukas recognized his mother's voice. But...
"Kimberley Masters speaking, who is this?"
"I... 'Masters'? What's... What's going on over there? Who was that?"
"My husband. I'm... Do I know you?"
"... You don't know me."

He dropped the phone. He could hear her voice, recognize her, but... Everything was wrong. She was still talking, confused. He slammed the receiver. What the hell happened? Was this some kind of coma dream?... No, if that was true, could he really have gone to sleep and woken back up? He was panicking, heartrate way up in the stratosphere. He had to calm down. He was already dressed for the day, he just had to slip on his skates, bring out Sonic Boom, and get out there. He wasn't supposed to skate inside, but he didn't care, he had to GO. He started to rush down the hall, slowing as he passed by what his mind vaguely registered as some kind of couple's dispute. Then he stopped and Sonic boom revved in reverse as he slammed against the hallway wall, because the girl suddenly had some-... Some THING behind her! It had tanks full of goo, metallic skin, a helmet, and-and it was FLOATING! She was looking at the door, she couldn't see it!
"LOOK OUT!"
He shouted at the girl with the hat, failing to realize that the thing behind her, in a sense, WAS her. He didn't realize the man in the apartment had the potential to be dangerous. Most importantly of all, he didn't realize he'd outed himself as something they'd both likely recognize - A Stand User.
[ NoviceOfRoleplay NoviceOfRoleplay Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind ]

Erica // 「Acid Hues

The American girl waited for a few seconds for the man's answer, but it didn't come. He seemed too engrossed in his stash of alcohol to pay her any mind any more. Erica would have to harass him about her room later, she still needed to figure out how she got here, and why. She crossed her arms in dismay, turning around to see someone zooming past her very quickly.

She nearly ignored him, and began walking away, looking for another clue as to how she got here. Her march was interrupted by the guy, though, when he exclaimed, "LOOK OUT!"

She turned around quickly, throwing her hands up, Acid hues floating in front of her, in a defensive, blocking position. She looked around for a few moments- Acid Hues following her head motions, before her eyes returned to the guy's- Acid Hues demanifesting, "What? What am I looking out for?"

( NoviceOfRoleplay NoviceOfRoleplay Graystone713 Graystone713 )

Lukas }} {{ Apartment complex
Waking Nightmare? Hallucination? Insanity?

Lukas flattened himself to the wall when the girl turned, and the... Thing turned with her. It followed her movements perfectly. The hell? He took off his shades, rubbed his eyes, cleaned them, and looked back up. It was gone? Had it run away? Could the girl not see it?... Was it even real? If Lukas wasn’t freaking out before, he was now. She asked a question, right? She did.

“I... I think I’m seeing things. No way that goop-tank-robot-biker thing was real. I gotta see a doctor, I gottagogottagetouttaheregottagethelp-... I’m sorry!”

Lukas answered, his frayed nerves, quickening perception, and general lack of chill showing in his near-panicked voice. The adrenaline was revving Sonic Boom’s engines, to the point where they were audibly starting to whine. Normal people wouldn’t notice, but a stand user would. What happened next was something anybody could see if they were looking. Lukas turned towards the stairs, and without so much as a push off, rocketed towards them, moving faster than most cars could in this city. He rode the walls of the stairwell down, leaving scuff marks as he went and registering somewhere in his mind that this wasn’t normal, even for him.

He hit the street, skidded to a stop... and realized he had no idea where he was going to go. So he tried to catch someone’s attention, anyone’s. He had to figure out where he could get looked at. But everyone was ignoring him. He was speaking Japanese, so he knew he was being understood, but nobody was willing to give directions, or even speak to him.

Erica // 「Acid Hues

Erica's eyes widened when the guy described Acid Hues. So he was a Stand User? She would have to follow him, then. Discreetly, of course, but she couldn't just let another Stand User slip past her without learning as much as possible about him and his Stand. She opened her mouth to ask something, but he whizzed past her at an alarmingly-unnatural speed, down the stairs, and out of sight. He seemed in a hurry to leave, which further enforced her desire to keep up with him.

Skid marks, she noticed, looking to the stairwell he had disappeared down. If he was that reckless, she would have no trouble following him. So she chased, following the stretches of burnt material Lukas had left in his wake. Down the stairs, onto floor two. Briefly she passed by a group of three. Something about the group seemed incredibly important, but not as important as that guy who could run super fast. She continued down, onto the first floor, and out the door. There, just a few blocks down, was the boy she was chasing.

"Hey, wait up! I didn't catch your name!" she cried out, in an attempt to obligate him to speak with her.

( Graystone713 Graystone713 )

Lukas }} {{ The streets of alt-tokyo
Wait, what? She's following me now?

Lukas really was losing it now. Nobody would talk to him, all the street signs had changed names, and he could feel Sonic Boom revving with his heartbeat. Then he heard a voice and turned around.

“What?... Uh, it’s Lukas?... You’re not from around here, are you? I kind of need directions. But you are speaking English, so... probably not, right? I don’t know anymore. Half these streets changed names, my parents aren’t together anymore, and I’m seeing things. I’m not even sure anything is real. Like, is this a dream? Am I still in the hospital... Geez, the way I’m rambling I must be crazy. So... What’s your name?”

Lukas said, not entirely sure why he felt so comfortable now. Maybe it was just the fact that she didn’t seem to think he was totally nuts. He’d roll with that for now.

Erica // 「Acid Hues

Erica thought on his rambly answer for a short while. His name was Lukas, he was supposedly from around here, but everything's changed. The American girl had no idea what that meant for her investigations. He also said he was seeing things, which, coupled with his description of Acid Hues and his unnatural speed, probably meant he was a Stand User as well. He also seemed too disjointed and disoriented to be lying. So she decided she could trust him for the time being. Either way, she asked a question, he was allowed to reciprocate.

"I'm Erica, not from around here. My apartment moved while I was dicking around, from its humble place in New York all the way to..." she looked around, "somewhere in Japan, I would guess." She turned back to him, staring him down and sizing him up, "My turn now. Do you know what a Stand is?" While she spoke, she seemed to be preparing for something, entering a subtle defensive pose, and tensing up.

( Graystone713 Graystone713 )

Lukas }} {{ The streets
This feels freaky.

Lukas froze as the girl spoke. Her apartment moved too, but she started in New York? If she was telling the truth, that wasn’t something that could be explained normally. How could you, it was like some kind of magic!... Like his skates. Hm. Shit, if magic was real... Wait, was this magic? What if this was some insanely huge prank being played on him? No, that didn't make sense. Even the big-budget TV show pranks couldn't do this much to mess with him. And his skates, they did things that legitimately couldn't be explained away like that. Lukas took a minute before he realized the girl asked him something about stands.

"Huh? Like... A kickstand or-No, that's not important, what's important is the fact that both our apartments moved, and yours went halfway around the damn world! Mine's just on a different floor! If you're not pulling my leg, there's something... Magical, supernatural, whatever! The world's changed, I have goddamn magic rollerskates, and... I dunno what else yet. But something is wrong. So what the hell would a kickstand have to do with this?"

He said, only just starting to feel a tension. He saw her stance, and something clicked. She was ready to fight him or something, but he had no idea why. Why would asking about a Stand make her tense up like that? Was it a code word?... Oh shit, was she going to attack him now? He was still freaked out about seeing that... Thing hovering behind her, and... It moved with her for a sec, didn't it? Wait. Lukas was starting to wonder if he'd been hallucinating at all, but... Shit, that would be too damn weird. It would be one hell of a bizarre cherry on top, though.

( Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind )

Erica // 「Acid Hues

He seemed oblivious to the name of the peculiar entities, unfortunately. Of his rant, one thing stuck out. Magic rollerskates? She hadn't heard of a non-humanoid Stand, though- again- she had no frame of reference for a Stand's limitations. Looking down, she noticed that he was, in fact, wearing rollerskates. And something about them seemed particularly off, almost like a glow, which told her it was a product of a Stand. While he was oblivious of the name for Stands, did that necessarily mean he wasn't a Stand User?

Erica hummed audibly, placing a hand on her chin, before looking back to Lukas. She took a step to the side, and pointed to Acid Hues, "I have one last question, do you see this thing beside me?" Acid Hues looked to Lukas and raised a hand, pointing its outstretched hand to Lukas. All of a sudden, the road between the two crumbled and collapsed.

( Graystone713 Graystone713 How does the proposed combat system work again? Or would we just wing it with the victor predetermined?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back