• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom JoJo's Bizzare Adventure

ManicPanda

Husband of Adrian Tepes
Looking for a JoJo's Bizzare Adventure rp partner who is down to rp Stardust Crusaders specifically and is okay rping as Noriaki Kakyoin.
Must be okay with OC x CC
Can play any character for you (Yes even DIO, I know you DIO fans are out there)
Willing to discuss ideas for any changes to storyline.
Only need to reply when you can.
Just all in all be kind and fun to rp with and I will do my best to be the same.

I look forward to rping with you!

I’d be down to rp with you! I’ll do my best to play Kakyoin and would you mind playing Jean Pierre Polnareff for me ^^? I… I am sucker for the funny Frenchman

I’d be down to rp with you! I’ll do my best to play Kakyoin and would you mind playing Jean Pierre Polnareff for me ^^? I… I am sucker for the funny Frenchman
I would be delighted to play Polnareff! Never played him before but I feel like I'd really enjoy it and I will try my best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back