• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Viridian Passage Out of Character

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Unbreakable Patches Unbreakable Patches
I need more information than just 'increases the tensile strength' for your character's Stand. Otherwise they seem fine.

Also I need more for personality. What's his motivation for example.

Meehrwillow Meehrwillow
I realize that personality is more about showing than telling, but I need more than what you put for personality.

Also your character's Stand doesn't work for the RP as it's more of an antagonist's ability than a protagonist's in terms of how it can be used in the story.

I realize that personality is more about showing than telling, but I need more than what you put for personality.
No problem, will work on that.

lso your character's Stand doesn't work for the RP as it's more of an antagonist's ability than a protagonist's in terms of how it can be used in the story.
Heck though. Well, I'll see what else I can brainstorm soon, possibly.

Castello Castello
Ollie's way too young, even with the description you gave him (It takes 7 years just to become a general practitioner no matter how skilled you are for example). Also what sciences and what medicine? There are too many categories, so you'll need to be specific. Also I'll have to limit how much knowledge he has or can get just to make it fair for the other players.

Otherwise he's accepted.

Castello Castello
Ollie's way too young, even with the description you gave him (It takes 7 years just to become a general practitioner no matter how skilled you are for example). Also what sciences and what medicine? There are too many categories, so you'll need to be specific. Also I'll have to limit how much knowledge he has or can get just to make it fair for the other players.

Otherwise he's accepted.
I get what you mean, I'll make those changes and make them more specific.

As for his stand ability, maybe he just has a personalized google search for everyone? Not like Heaven's Door that gets everything, but just one specific fact of his choosing? I think that would make it more reasonable.

As for his stand ability, maybe he just has a personalized google search for everyone? Not like Heaven's Door that gets everything, but just one specific fact of his choosing? I think that would make it more reasonable.
Alright, but I'll decide what information he gets. If you want more, just send me a private message explaining what you want/need and why. I'm always open to things that'll improve the RP.

Hm....

Could my character have her stand grant the power to change outfits that grant her different abilities depending on the outfit?

That doesn’t really seem in line with Stand abilities, but give me more details.

Like, maybe her stand is based on a chameleon, and like a chameleon, she changes. Really, her outfits only change when her emotions change, kind of like how a chameleon changes it's skin when it's emotion changes.

She's a waitress of a small bar in Florida. She's a person who dislikes villainy, and adopts a superhero persona to fight it.

I might have an idea for a stand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back