• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom *ੈ✩‧₊˚ jojo's bizarre adventure search ! (doubling friendly)

mammon.

𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵-𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘳
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

35781.gif

╔═════════════════════════╗
w e l c o m e !
╚═════════════════════════╝

b4030d1408fc2ad960f3fc97a064305b70965dd2.png
. . . ⌞ about me ☆⌝
call me kore, or mika ^^ i'm 24 and have been roleplaying for about twelve years. i go by any pronouns!
the lowercase caps are for aesthetic only, i am literate in writing and can provide samples!
i tend to get busy irl, but i will still try to get back to you as soon as i can!
i'm super ghost friendly! if we've plotted before and you had to drop, feel free to come back for a new story, or to pick up our old one ^^
i love to chat ooc with people; i won't force you to talk, but feel free to spam my inbox with headcanons and stuff!
i'm into a myriad of genres! but romance is a must, as it keeps me engaged.
i can write between 1-9 paragraphs, possibly more if i'm really inspired!
i prefer pm rp, but i am still very flexible on where we rp!
expect my ocs to be afab! but i am very lgbtq+ friendly and i write as any gender, and against any gender!

. . . ⌞ partner preferences
at least 1 paragraph. quality over quantity; but please, just give me more than a single line of text for a whole post.
please be willing to double, unless you would rather solely write canon against an oc of mine.
please be patient. if i don't reply in a day, feel free to ask, but don't poke me every hour i don't respond.
do not be rude, and do not force me to give you a response when i am busy.
feel free to give me any ideas you have! i love plotting together!
please don't flirt with me ooc. i'm very serious about this.

. . . ⌞ characters
notes: i am caught up in both the anime (part 6) and am currently reading part 7 in the manga.
i am very spoiler-friendly! if there's anyone you'd like me to write that i haven't listed, please ask and i can try to make something work c:

〕. . my love interests
dio brando / DIO ┊ ✫ ┊ caesar zeppeli ┊ ✫ ┊ kars ┊ ✫ ┊ noriaki kakyoin
jean-pierre polnareff ┊ ✫ ┊ josuke higashikata ┊ ✫ ┊ okuyasu nijimura ┊ ✫ ┊ giorno giovanna
guido mista ┊ ✫ ┊ pannacotta fugo ┊ ✫ ┊ bruno buccellati ┊ ✫ ┊ diavolo / vinegar doppio
〕. . who i can play for you (again: ask for anyone not on the list!)
jonathan joestar ┊ ✫ ┊ robert e. o. speedwagon ┊ ✫ ┊ erina pendleton ┊ ✫ ┊ straizo
joseph joestar ┊ ✫ ┊ lisa lisa ┊ ✫ ┊ suzie q ┊ ✫ ┊ kars
wamuu ┊ ✫ ┊ jotaro kujo ┊ ✫ ┊ muhammad avdol ┊ ✫ ┊ jean-pierre polnareff
holy kujo ┊ ✫ ┊ hol horse ┊ ✫ ┊ n'doul ┊ ✫ ┊ mariah
terence d'arby ┊ ✫ ┊ daniel d'arby ┊ ✫ ┊ koichi hirose ┊ ✫ ┊ rohan kishibe
mikitaka hazekura ┊ ✫ ┊ yuya fungami ┊ ✫ ┊ yukako yamagishi ┊ ✫ ┊ tonio trussardi
aya tsuji ┊ ✫ ┊ yoshikage kira ┊ ✫ ┊ akira otoishi ┊ ✫ ┊ keicho nijimura
leone abbacchio ┊ ✫ ┊ narancia ghirga ┊ ✫ ┊ trish una ┊ ✫ ┊ squalo & tiziano (i can write poly here!)
risotto nero ┊ ✫ ┊ illuso ┊ ✫ ┊ prosciutto ┊ ✫ ┊ melone
ghiaccio ┊ ✫ ┊ jolyne cujoh ┊ ✫ ┊ ermes costello ┊ ✫ ┊ foo fighters
weather report ┊ ✫ ┊ narciso anasui/anastasia (any gender!) ┊ ✫ ┊ gwess ┊ ✫ ┊ enrico pucci

29a222d0e480acf061b959b933ede8e9.gif

Hello ^^ i am not very far in jojo (part three), however, i am interested. I would be willing to write as caesar for you :] if you're interested lmk ! you can dm me or just respond here and i'll send a dm your way.

Hello ^^ i am not very far in jojo (part three), however, i am interested. I would be willing to write as caesar for you :] if you're interested lmk ! you can dm me or just respond here and i'll send a dm your way.
So sorry I took so long to get back! I was on a vacation c: But please do dm me and we can plot!

hello! i may be late, who knows, but it's worth a shot; I would be very down for a part 3 rp! and ofc if you wanna do a different part that's totally fine too!

hello! i may be late, who knows, but it's worth a shot; I would be very down for a part 3 rp! and ofc if you wanna do a different part that's totally fine too!
absolutely i still am! shoot me a PM and we can discuss! c:

Hello! I'm not sure if this is still open, but I would love to double up with you! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back