• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Should there be a main JoJo?

• Yes

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 78.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
1641617031629.png
When Rosie re-entered the farmhouse she was at the door a moment, heavily sighing and trying not to cry, but fate didn't allow her a pity party! The beautiful German woman had just come back... and she brought someone new!!

"So young!"
Rosie thought as Odiel introduced a pretty (and seemingly pretty young) newcomer to... well... apparently... the "team". She hung her head and glued her eyes to the floor, thinking perhaps it was best she kept her mouth SHUT about her opinions and thoughts...

Well, to be fair, regarding the newcomer it was pretty useless: She was just sad someone so young had gotten roped into... Whatever this was...

Rosie could tell the new girl was Italian because she had the most gorgeous locks she had ever seen! A shame such pretty hair was cut short, but it was as magnificent as Odiel's locks. She looked so young too, like a high-schooler or fresh out of High-School... She should be more concerned with furthering her education for a career and finding a nice boy to be with rather than be here... A part of some group of rebels in a war... Well, perhaps not: Maybe she was fighting for a better world and future, which was why she was here?

Oh, that's nice and noble! She was alright already in Rosie's book.

...The little nurse looked away and closed her eyes a moment as she felt even uglier in comparison to these two beauties, but THAT was definitely something she was keeping to herself! She wasn't religious, but IF SHE WAS, she would definitely be praying her ugliness didn't disgust the men into hurting her, especially when they saw these two in comparison...

"Oh, uhm, well... I don't know... But... Well...I-I know i-its not much but I made some cookies, and found some jerky, if you all would like to have some while figuring this all o-out?" Rosie offered meekly, pointing to the table where a plate of sugar cookies and newly-opened jerky lay.

It was a bit of a SAD "buffet", but there was nothing for it: It was all the food available to them currently.

At least the house smelt heavily of baked cookies, which was never a minus in Rosie's book!

Before she could do or say anything else, she heard a meek and humble boy's voice and, gasping, Rosie turned around and was glad to see the boy from earlier wide awake and (almost) fine!

Rosie was actually quite glad to see the boy from earlier awake and alright! She could already tell the boy was just as terrified of the Nightmare Nazi as she was, and was probably still in pain from the nasty gash he had on his back!

She certainly couldn't blame him for being scared... Goodness, how could one man be so intimidating?!

...Oh dear... And she probably tested his patience earlier not wanting to hurt the mother cow...

...A part of her wondered if the two Nazi's hated her now after what she said and all the fuss she made, but another, greater part of her opted to simply push it deep, deep down and just hope they didn't kill her in her sleep... And speaking of SLEEP...

"A-ah! Oh!" Rosie exclaimed in french while running up to him, "Hello! I'm Rosie! I'm a nurse, and though I'm, not sure how I got here, either, I-I think... Uhm... We're all rebels here...?" Rosie did her very best to explain, though the worried look on her face gave away her uncertainty...

"Anyway!" Rosie continued as cheerfully as she could despite everything, "I examined you in your sleep and saw you had a bad gash that bled through your sweater, and I'm a healer, so, I can patch you up right away without having to use supplies!"

Keep, noticing her cue, gasped, and then nodded vehemently in agreement at Rosie's statements.

"Meow!" The little kitten, finally having their fill of water she left for him in a saucer, ran up to his savior and pawed at her for attention.

Rosie held a giggle and picked up the little kitten, then turned her attention back to the boy and explained, "All I have to do is sing, listen!"

~~La Vie en Rose~~
"Des yeux qui font baisser les miens
Un rire qui se perd sur sa bouche
Voilà le portrait sans retouches
De l'homme auquel j'appartiens

Quand il me prend dans ses bras
Il me parle tout bas
Je vois la vie en rose~"

"Eyes that make mine lower
A laugh that is lost in his mouth
Here is the portrait without retouching
From the man I belong to

When he takes me in his arms
He whispers to me
I see life in pink~"

Since Keep had a decently wide range and everyone was either in or entering the room, Her song affected everyone. They would all feel a warm, calming sensation that suited the rejuvenation that flooded the room to accompany the smell of freshly baked sugar cookies.

A moment or two after Rosie finished the final note, her eyes drooped and she yawned (sounding like a young animal).

"Mmmnoh, I... I hafta... Rest a bit... After that...Though..." Rosie muttered and slurred her speech as she began to hobble her way to the nearby living room's couch.

As soon as her head was on the couch, she was out like a light, but it was a lighter sleep than the last as the wounds were neither lethal or vital. If needed, someone could perhaps awaken her with relative ease?

Assailant Assailant
AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
EmeraldSplash EmeraldSplash
Kloudy Kloudy
Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Last edited:
Maximus Kuhn
maxbounce-gif.756188

Maximus sighed. Duck would be far less filling and long-lasting than cow, but if that was what it took to end this pointless debate, he'd take it. He nodded at William and Rosie and leaned against the wall. In short order, Odiel arrived.

"There was a debate regarding food. It's settled now." He looked past her at the woman standing in the back, and he raised an eyebrow inquisitively. "Ah, the frau from the train station. I wish I could say I was surprised to see you, but I had a feeling we'd meet again." Maximus gestured around him at the farmhouse. "We don't have enough rooms for half of us, let alone all of us, so I suppose just settle down where you wish. We can discuss strategy over dinner: I have a feeling we'll all be more constructive with bellies full of warm food."

It was then that Hugo arrived. For a moment, Maximus was ready to fight if he had another outburst, but the response he actually got was even stranger.

"Hugo, we've..." He paused, thinking of how best to approach this. If this was a bluff, he'd keep his guard up. However, if this was earnest, then perhaps he had a chance to prevent further repeats of their last two encounters. "We will have food ready soon. Relax. You're in no danger. This is probably the safest place for you to be. I don't know why you're reintroducing yourself, but we're on the same side"

The singing striked down upon Hugo like a remedy that he needed to transcend into a desired calm state. However he did question it a little bit. How is it even possible that singing can do that to a person? Was it magic? Or something else?

"Ehm yeah so ehm Officer I do not know how you know of me and I don't quite understand what you mean when you say 'same side' but the truth is … I … I lost my p-papers somewhere.. and I need to go and find them… It could be possible that you have them and that's why you know of me…"

He looked at the German officer, almost embarrassed.

"May I please have them back? I don't want any trouble…"

Hugo truly did not know in what mess he'd gotten himself into and that was something he did not like one bit. The only thing the boy remembered was how he spent his time living underground scavenging for food and water.

It was quite shocking that now he stood here in this room with a lot of new faces that he'd never seen before.

And it is fitting to say that he truly was... terrified.

Assailant Assailant
Minako Minako
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2
Kloudy Kloudy
DJ UwU DJ UwU

Angelica Giovanna ~ Cookies

"Cookies?" Angelica repeats in french, raising her eyebrows, "Cookies would be great, darling.~ I have something of a sweet tooth, and jerky doesn't sound too bad!" The Italian smiled to Rosie, watching her nervously leave into the farmhouse before turning her attention towards Max- "Well, hello again. I can't say I committed you to memory... but perhaps now is a good time to get familiar." She looked around the little gathering- Max, Odiel, Rosie, and Hugo were gathered here, more or less. Rosie is fast retreating, and Hugo just barely coming into view, but you get the idea. "As the charming German Fraulein said- I am Angelica, Italian, and I want to save Germany from the bogus politics of der Fuhrer." The utterance was accompanied with dismay and disappointment, as if Adolf had been a close friend of hers before he took control of the country, and greed for ever more power took control of him. (Or, perhaps as if Germany as a whole had been her friend, and she was disappointed in their weakness to the corrupt dictator?) "And, I suppose, the rest of the world with it. What about the rest of you? Also political outcasts?"

Assailant Assailant Minako Minako Cyan Hide Cyan Hide AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2 EmeraldSplash EmeraldSplash Kloudy Kloudy DJ UwU DJ UwU

He doesn't want to see my papers? What?! What does this mean? And why did the lady singing cause my body to not hurt???

Hugo looked at the group consisting of what seemed to him as just a bunch of unique people that would normally not meet or get along. He looked up as he gained a confidence boost from the lack of hostility towards him.

"Ehm so like… what did I get into?! I'm here with a girl whose singing made my body not hurt, an Italian, a German officer, a lady that kind of looks German too(?) and a guy who dresses too questionably for my taste… oh and a well-dressed guy…" He giggles to himself a little bit. "This is a circus… oh my god…"

He could not believe his eyes, the young lad was stuck in a room full of people who seemed to be too full of themselves for Hugo's taste, judging by the expressions on their faces and the fashion they presented.

"This is a nightmare. Can I go? I need to go home to my fam-… i-...ly…….."

Hugo's breath quickened. And the lad did not make any eye contact nor said anything afterwards as if paralyzed.

Assailant Assailant
Minako Minako
AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Kloudy Kloudy

Maximus Kuhn
maxbounce-gif.756188

Maximus could not, for the life of him, understand what was going on. Was this a bit? He had a hard time believing this was real, but he could not figure out what Hugo's angle was. If this was a ruse, then Hugo was clearly unable to be trusted, making him dangerous. If it isn't a ruse... well, that might make him even more dangerous. Judging by his general instability, maybe it was all real.

Maximus looked around the room and sighed. He grabbed a cookie off the counter, wrapped it in a napkin, and walked halfway towards Hugo.

"Here." He gently tossed the wrapped cookie towards Hugo. It served three purposes. One, hopefully, Hugo's instincts would snap him out of his apparent paralysis to catch the cookie. It was just a cookie, and it was thrown gently, so it wouldn't actually hurt Hugo if it hit, but still. Two, if this was genuine, it was more sensitive. Hugo clearly was afraid of him and in a state, so Maximus was willing to give him a wide berth so as not to scare him. Hopefully, this act of generosity at a distance would ease Hugo's nerves and cheer him up a bit. Three... if it was a ruse, he wasn't gonna let himself get close to Hugo without intention to strike. He hadn't actually engaged Was Ich Liebe, but the brief glance he'd gotten assured him that it was a close-range fighter. So was Max, of course, but he wasn't going to give Hugo the chance to ambush him. "Kid, if I had any interest in killing you, you'd be dead. If I had any interest in your papers, you'd be in a cell. I promise you: for now, at least, this is the safest place for you to be. You can leave if you want, no one will stop you, but I would advise against it for your own sake."

He took one more look around the room and shook his head. "Alright, since Rosie is asleep, I suppose I'll do the stew. Someone get a fire going in the fireplace: it's going to get cold." Maximus grabbed the duck and put a pot of water on the stove. Without another word, he got to work on the duck.

Rockefeller sighed as Rosie broke away to defend the cows from his imagined malice. Her ability to believe so wholly that he was up to no good would be commendable, if it weren't so exhausting to deal. Before he found an opportunity to say anything, Maximus came crashing down on Rosie for his own reasons, William made an appearance to weigh in as well, and Odiel returned with... Some stranger. What mattered most to him was that there was no need to ask if anyone else agreed that they needed to eat at this point, just what was on the menu. Rockefeller smiled at the thought, his tongue already dancing in his mouth. To even have the privilege to imagine what dinner would taste like was a joy that brought tears to his eyes. He wiped his eyes dry and opened them to find Hugo at the base of the stairs, giving everyone in the room a deer-in-the-headlights stare. Rosie was by his side in record time, but Rockefeller disregarded her singing to focus more on Hugo. His confusion didn't let up even after the grogginess left his eyes, intensifying rather as Max approached and spoke up. It got so bad as to have the boy lock-jawed, staring forward blankly with his chest heave-hoing. Rockefeller brought a hand to his jaw, stroking thoughtfully but with panicked eyes. He snapped at Angelica, motioning for her to move behind them, further away from Hugo. "He may have actually suffered brain damage when he dropped himself on his head." Rockefeller thought aloud, locking eyes with Maximus. "He didn't even react to the nurse." He slowly seemed to be coming to some understanding of the situation but then just shrugged. "But then, the nurse's song should have healed that. Maybe it's the work of an enemy Stand? I truly have no idea."
Minako Minako
Assailant Assailant

Odiel lit a cigarette, and stood still as she smoked it and listened. Everybody seemed to have drastically mellowed out now that they were no longer directly in danger for the moment. What was rather surprising was Hugo seemed more confused than he should be by all these events. It was almost as if it had lost his memory, or some other personality had taken over. Either way, the beautiful German lady, in blouse, pencil skirt and beret, raised her eyebrow and fixed her gaze on Hugo.

"You should probably sit down. Do you need any water?" She then turned to Angelica. "That goes for you too. Though maybe you'd prefer to have a bath before dinner. I don't know. I don't know what to do with you. Just...make yourself at home, I suppose."

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind EmeraldSplash EmeraldSplash

The cookie flew through the air and as it connected to Hugo's chest it bounced off and fell to the ground. The boy then looked at the scary-looking officer and afterwards looked back at the cookie.

" Okay mister, I guess I have to believe you. It is true that if you had any interest in me you would act accordingly. However," he said as he was picking up the cookie slowly, "I wonder why did you throw the cookie, you could've just handed it to me"

The words of the strangely dressed man reached him as he finished the sentence.

"I dropped on my head? Well … I guess that would explain why I can't remember a single thing , haha!" The boy laughed.

"But wait, first of all, how is singing supposed to heal? Did you mean it metaphorically? Because I don't mean to offend anyone but the singing wasn't even that good I mean , I heard better." He said to make a little bit of a fun time between the members of this strange group of people that he is now part of.

"And also what is this Stand you're speaking of ?" The Jewish boy looked at the woman who offered him water "Oh I would like some water yea, my throat is dry as a desert but I think that I'd like an explanation more than that."

Assailant Assailant
Minako Minako
AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2
Kloudy Kloudy
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide

William
(Farmhouse - Main House)
4d0b5d60eafaedbca4717944d96eeb29.jpg

The conversation had long digressed beyond William's fleeting interest in preserving future dairy produce, so the spy hadn't bothered to speak up any further since. His brow furrowed as the German woman from earlier returned with their latest stray. The Italian stranger with a very dubious story. William was distrustful by nature anyway, but he was certain there was something off about her. If not for his misgivings of her intentions, then for the strange demeanour she seemed to exhibit constantly. It was certainly nothing he wanted to involve himself in.

That particular topic was swiftly glossed over as the youngest member of their cobbled group returned to the land of the living. The spy had a vague clue who most of the people present were, but the boy was a mystery to him. A refuge? Perhaps, or maybe the result of some twisted German experiment. For a child to possess a stand, William chose not to entertain the thought what he had to go through. If it had been anything like what the Brit himself had experienced, he felt he could bring himself to pity the kid at least.

"Tch." Not that he wanted to entangle himself in any kind of attachment again. He knew the consequences, so had his team. So did Ezra, wherever he was now.

Firmly planting the duck he had caught in Rockefeller's arms, the spy stalked past the rest with a passing mutter, "I'm leaving for a while."

He disappeared through the doorway, set on doing something to keep his mind distracted. A scouting trip to the compound would work well.

@people

Last edited:
Rockefeller was unsure of how he should feel about Hugo's condition. He was jovial and friendly, everything the Hugo he had known before was not. The boy made light of the situation but he was afraid of the reaction he would have to remembering. Violence and angst were likely to ensue. Rockefeller's thought was interrupted by the weight of something feathery being shoved into his chest. William excused himself and was out the door before Rockefeller realized he was holding the dead fowl. Rockefeller grumbled something and set the bird by the stove, gliding to Hugo's side next. He spoke softly and deliberately, like a man tip-toeing through a minefield. There was a constant reminder being this close to Hugo that one misstep and...

"Hugo, if you don't remember anything, the subway or the nurse's apartment, something serious has happened. But you should know that you've been with us going on two nights now. I'll try to answer your questions one by one, but as for what a Stand is..." He brought his hand out in front of Hugo, palm facing the ceiling. A bud of green grew from the cup of his hand, one yellow eye surfacing with it. "A Stand is a supernatural gift unique to just a few people. What you experienced earlier, the singing and your wounds healing, was the power of the nurse's Stand. I don't know where they come from or why, but you should know that everyone in this room has one." Rockefeller hesitated before confusing, casting his gaze over his shoulder at Max before turning back to Hugo. "Including yourself."
Minako Minako
Assailant Assailant
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide

AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2 EmeraldSplash EmeraldSplash

Odiel raised her eyebrow at Rockefeller as she returned with Hugo's water. "Was it a good idea to tell him that?" She focused back to the German boy. "You do have a Stand, but every time I've seen you use it, it has attacked us, attacked you, or both. Don't try to use or understand it right now. What's more important is that you're calm, you feel safe, and that your mind's put to rest. Do you have anything more you want to ask us?....Sorry, that's a silly question."

Angelica Giovanna ~ Proper Demonstration

The Italian turns to the confused boy, raising her eyes at the spectacle of a floral arrangement. Though, something told her it was more than just a magical plant that showed up in this man's palm. She holds her hand out, twirling a finger, from which her own Stand sprung forth. A small purple tendril materializes before her hand, and it appears down her arm, as if switching off camouflage to reveal it has been there all along. "Yes... I am lead to believe everyone here has one of these. I called it "Angelo Custode"- a Guardian Angel. But it seems they're usually called Stands..."

She looks to Odiel, surprised by such a revelation. She was not around when Hugo's stand went kind of ballistic and then he went ballistic too. "If that's true, I would stay far away from it. They are... very powerful. If you have one of them, no ordinary man will stand in your way. That is... why I came all the way out here. I figured I was invincible because of my Stand. I had not considered there might be more out there. Which is why I am here now."

Hugo was quiet for a bit but the silence was broken by a little bit of a hidden laughter, the kind where you don't want to laugh because it would be highly disrespectful and therefore you do everything in your power to contain it.

When Superman explained the Stand, it left Hugo in this constant battle of "Should I laugh? Should I take him seriously?" He chose none of these options as he looked at an empty palm of a hand which was supposed to have something in it.

"So he's delusional. Great." He looked at the Superman almost with a look full of worry that he is completely deprived of logical thinking.

"I have a stand?" He asked calmly, "My boy you really just go on and on do you not?" However, Hugo's comment was quickly shut down and without any reaction as the Italian girl began her explanation.

After the Italian's outburst of explanations, Hugo looked at her and began his rant, "Okay so, First of all, you l…l..look great hehe and err... Heh.. thank you for the explanation..." Hugo's cheeks became red as a tomatoes and that was something he did not want anyone to see and so he quickly pulled himself together. "Ehm... so you all speak of Stands and danger and stuff and boom and bang but you do not make sense people. I mean look, you say all of this crazy shit but you did not provide me with a single piece of evidence…. Like I want to believe you people (that's a lie) but you are making it very hard for yourself when you are clearly struggling with some kind of group … hallucinations… stuff…and stuff.

Hugo picked up the glass of water and downed it in a matter of seconds.

"You all, are doomed"

Assailant Assailant
Minako Minako
AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Kloudy Kloudy

Angelica Giovanna ~ Something New

The Italian was stunned. He couldn't see it? "If you cannot see it... then I suppose it would sound crazy. Y-you really can't see it? I mean, no-one's been able to see it before a few days ago, but... I really thought you could see it, like everyone else here." She turned back to the others with a frankly flabbergasted look on her face. "Y-you guys can see it, right? The tentacle, lilac and gold, coiled around my arm? The giant tentacle that would send any ordinary man running in confusion and terror?" She gestures fervently to the tentacle around her arm. It drips an ethereal fluid, shifting along her skin as if agitated. Things have always been like this- that no-one could see her guardian angel- but now that some people could see it, it felt a lot more impactful that someone didn't believe her. Perhaps it's always felt like that, and she just never took the effort to tell anyone since early teen-hood when people didn't believe her in the first place.

Oh, yes, that is right. She turns back to the boy, with a peculiar look on her face, her voice a little low, "Ordinary people can't see it... but they certainly can feel it..." she steps closer to Hugo, reaching her hand to him, the tendril moving as if it were an extension of her very being. It snakes out into the air, towards the boy...

Assailant Assailant
AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Kloudy Kloudy
Minako Minako

Ace was returning to the farmhouse with a cup of coffee in hand when the brit left the building, he had thought of placing a hand on their shoulder in a jokingly friendly manner, just to weird him out, but abstained when considering that at best, he’d leave with a broken arm, and at worst… yeah…

He walked past William without even glancing in his direction and made a beeline towards the door. Ace took a sip of coffee before opening the door, a necessity in the vast and boring nothingness of the countryside. He felt overwhelmed by the smell of freshly baked cookies. He barely had time to contemplate when was the last time he had eaten homemade cookies before he had noticed the scene before him.

A rather oblivious Hugo (is that a hint of red?) was standing before the group, all the while a girl he didn’t know was about to touch him with a grossly wet tentacle. Without a second thought Heavensent rushed towards the girl’s stand and chopped at the tentacle with its hand hoping to stop it.

Ace sighed as he closed the door behind him. “Okay, so. First, I’m back. If you hadn’t noticed. Second,” he looked at Hugo “you’re finally awake, kid. Good.” He turned his attention towards Angelica. “Third. Who the fuck are you? What are you doing? You can’t just touch people with that thing, y’know?” Heavensent slowly returned to his side before fading away. Ace looked a the rest of the group, drinking slowly what was left of his coffee, waiting for an answer.

Assailant Assailant
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2

Angelica Giovanna ~ Interruptions

"Ack!" As her stand contorts under the sudden unexpected pressure, Angelica's back arcs as if she'd been chopped from behind by some invisible Kung-Fu master. She turns to one Mr. Codenotti, her Stand coiling backwards down her arm and de-manifesting, "Watch where you swing that thing! It doesn't hurt, but I can certainly feel it..." She points to Hugo, "Despite probably having one of his own, this kid can't see any of them. He doesn't believe me." She sighs, moving to the wall and leaning against it, shaking hair out of her face and inspecting her nails, "I'll just have to show him later, when there's no-one around to interfere...~ I'm Angelica. Italian. Upset with der Fuhrer. Came to France about it."

Assailant Assailant
AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Kloudy Kloudy
Minako Minako
DJ UwU DJ UwU

Rockefeller blinked furiously. He brought Crystal Dolphin closer to Hugo's face, practically under his nose, even gave his hand a light shake like the motion might make the fat, green drop of water any more visible. His alarm at the thought showed in his features as he withdrew a step to study Hugo. Could brain damage take away a persons Stand? Could something beyond the scope of Keep Yourself Alive's restorative powers happened to him? It seemed childish to think that Was Ich Liebe just oozed out of his ears along with the rest of his memories, but the nature of their power was already fantastical without bringing neurology into it. He couldn't see it anymore. Really, truly couldn't see Crystal Dolphin or that strange, young girls Stand. "How do you explain your wounds being healed then? I know you woke up with an awful headache, and a gash in your right shoulder. Like you were stabbed. But now, it doesn't hurt at all. Look and you'll see that you don't even have a wound. All right after the nurse on the couch started singing. If you think there's a scientific explanation... Well, I'm interested in hearing that theory." Ace's entrance was acknowledged with a brief and slight swivel of his head before it turned back to Hugo's direction. "Oh, no, feel free to use your creepy Stand all you'd like on that greasy thief. He only has a problem with open use of otherworldly powers when it's not him doing it."
DJ UwU DJ UwU

Hugo watched the scene unfold as the cute Italian cramped up? Or? Whaaat?

A sudden rush of pain? Or maybe discomfort?
Once the man entered the room she felt something that's for sure… but … hmmm.

All of a sudden a provocation tickled his ear.

Show me later? Oh no no no NO… what is she going to show me???

NOONE TO INTERFERE????!!!

Should I be scared? Or? …Fuck they really are doomed. What have I gotten myself into?

I mean she is beautiful but the Italian's words had a little bit of an evil undertone.

The boy was too caught up in his own head that he completely lost track of everyone and everything that was happening.

Even Rock's words missed him completely. The jewish boy turned his head towards the Superhero wannabe.

"Mr. Fashion don't take this personally, or do take it personally. I really couldn't care less."

He looks into his eyes deeply and with understanding. Softness and innocence could be felt pouring from this boy's eyes.

"I did not pay attention to you for a single second so I did not hear anything you just said big boy."

Hugo whispers silently while still looking deep into the superhero's eyes.

The jew cracks up a smile to wrap up his interaction.

DJ UwU DJ UwU
AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2
Kloudy Kloudy
Assailant Assailant
Minako Minako
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide

Maximus Kuhn
maxbounce-gif.756188

"Alright, that's enough." The quiet German finally spoke up, taking the pot off the stove. The smell wafted around the room, bland but appetizing enough. Maximus poured enough bowls for everyone and placed them in a line on the counter for everyone to take as they please. With a quick look around, he sighed. "I see no one got around to making the fire..." He grabbed a toothpick from a small container near the sink and stuck it into the small flames from the gas burner. After a few moments, he lifted it up and observed the small fire chipping away at the toothpick before walking into the living room and tossing it into the fireplace. He pulled out a small journal, barely larger than his hand, and opened it. He grabbed the top of a page in the back and hesitated for a moment before tearing the page out, then another, then one more. Crumpling them, he threw them onto the burning toothpick and rearranged some smaller remaining sticks over them, half charred presumably from when this fireplace was last used.

These kids couldn't even focus long enough to make a fire. It would be a long war.

With the fire going, he quickly gave Rosie a light jostle and placed a bowl in front of where she was asleep. He had no idea if this was a light nap or if she'd be out for a couple of hours, but he wasn't gonna let her starve if he could help it. As everyone settled down, the soup was eaten mostly in silence for a time. It... well, it wasn't all that good. Not terrible, but... well, it was boiled duck in some water. Very bland. A little tough. Still, it was warm and it was food, and right now that was good enough, at least for Maximus.

After some time, Maximus finally spoke up. "I feel if we are to be allies in this battle, we should be fully transparent with each other. At least, insofar as our capabilities in combat are concerned. I believe we should all explain our Stands." He looked around at the assembled crew. What a colorful lot we are. "I understand that this is a lot of trust to ask all of you to show, so as a gesture of goodwill, I'll go first." With that said, he summoned his Stand: the green/black coat enveloping his body as the round glass eyes of the mask slotted into place.

"My Stand is 'Fields of Verdun'. Its ability is to enhance my natural attributes greatly and render me immune to external ailments."

1649804507236.png
"Mmmmm...Wha...?" Rosie muttered as she was lightly jostled back into consciousness... By the nightmare Nazi. She was frozen solid for a moment until Keep nudged her to move before he lost his patience with her. That was THE LAST thing Rosie wanted (especially considering if his last words to her meant anything, he probably hated her or something...)!

She managed to stifle a gasp and gaped for a few seconds staring between the man and the... soup?

Had he made it? Why?

The little nurse knew from the smell it was the duck the terrifying British man had slain earlier, which relieved her that it wasn't made from her new Cow friends, but she said a quick "Thank you" (it was to both the duck for its sacrifice AND the nightmare man for preparing it) and starting sipping it quietly from her spoon.

Rosie was so terribly confused and her mind hadn't entirely "booted up" yet, it always took a few moments after she awakened. She rubbed her eyes and then glued them to the floor as she listened intently to the giant man's words.

Stands? What were those?

Wait, is that what Keep was? A Stand?

But why were they called Stands? How did he know they were called that?

She had so many questions but naturally held her tongue as he spoke:

... 'Fields of Verdun'... WAIT WAIT WAIT-- ENHANCES HIS NATURAL ABILITIES?! MAKE HIM IMMUNE TO EXTERNAL AILMENTS?!

Lord in heaven, this man really WAS a Bear with a chainsaw!

Rosie flinched, staring even MORE intently at the ground, and tensed up the more she heard, and Keep looked like she was ten seconds away from choosing ANY GOD and PRAYING for salvation!

Appropos to nothing, would a crucifix work against a so-called Stand user as well as a vampire????!!!!?

No no, that was ridiculous: Stand users and Vampires are two completely different things.

When the Nightmare Man finally finished speaking, Rosie nodded to show she had been attentive. Sad to say this had brought about more questions than answers, not only about "Stands" but about the man himself, though Rosie dare not ask a thing, so those questions were quickly forgotten.

Since Rosie was ravenous and in the middle of eating, she just quietly decided to stare around the room at the others, hoping they'd get the hint to go first. She tried to focus on her food and NOT the fact she was gonna have to speak addressing everyone after she ate, doing her best to keep her decorum when she really wanted to just INHALE the whole bowl!!!

Last edited:
Hugo’s cheeky grin was the omen of self-destructing youth. If only confidence in a bad attitude could absolve you of multiple counts of murder. ”How tragic!” Rockefeller laughed bitterly, stretching his jowls with his hand. “Your traumatic brain damage has taken your common sense from you.” He briefly considered restraining Hugo before he tried to make a hasty exit. It occurred that their rebel teenage nature wouldn’t let that happen without dramatically declaring that he and everyone else in the farmhouse were posers, or something vaguely hurtful. Instead, the man turned to Angelica, the point in space he realized Hugo had been staring off into, waving her towards him. “Smashing his face into the ground is no reason to only be thinking with the head in his pants, but since you started whatever weirdness is going on between you two, it’s your responsibility to keep him close. For the rebellion, yes, little dissenter?” Maximus' bellowing only earned his attention only the smell wafting from the dinner table. Rockefeller crossed the room and into the kitchen like a bolt of lighting, though his movements were made sluggish by hesitance as he lowered himself into a seat. The bowl was uncomfortably warm in his hand as he lifted it up to his lips. Its scent filled his nose but landed flatly on his tongue. Supping from the rim of the dish, his features grew taut with disappointment, then acceptance. A warm meal was a warm meal, and it had been so long...

Rockefeller finished his bowl in silent, moral distraught. He could say food was food, but that didn't make unseasoned duck in hot water any less miserable. Maximus' conversation was a welcome distraction from the aftertaste making its home on his tongue. He wiped his mouth with his sleeve and dropped a hand at his side, summoning Crystal Dolphin in its entirety to stand next to him. It rested its arms on the table, appearing to pull its head over the ledge like a child standing on their tiptoes. "My Stand is Crystal Dolphin. I haven't experimented much with it. Just enough to know that at rest, it flows like water, and when under duress, it hardens." He demonstrated by extending his hand out and bringing it down hard on his Stand's head. It didn't bulge, but the force rippled downwards through its insides from the point of impact. He continued to press his hand against Crystal Dolphin's surface, visibly struggling with the task until his whole arm was blown upwards. "And redirects the force back to its aggressor. Crystal Dolphin is enduring, much like your Stand, Superman. But it has a weakness in fire. It doesn't much like the cold, either."
Minako Minako Assailant Assailant Kloudy Kloudy Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind EmeraldSplash EmeraldSplash Cyan Hide Cyan Hide

Angelica Giovanna ~ Good Food

Angelica kept her eyes on the weird, quite-forgetful kid, stopping only to groan and roll her eyes at Rockefeller's remark- "I am not his babysitter... but I'll chase after him if he goes wandering off." She crosses her arms, glancing back at the kid and giving him another look. Unfortunately for him, it seems the duck has been properly cooked. She'll have to... convince him... later.

The Italian dutifully moves to the table with the rest of the group, taking the time to taste the vaguely-duck-flavored water- "It is not extravagant... but I am thankful for your efforts," she says, sipping on the hot water. It is better than nothing, though she's still going to be searching for those cookies she was promised, later. When the Ubermensch suggested sharing the details of their stands for convenience, she looked up. She didn't... know much about it. It could help her climb trees, and has deflected the stray rock and pebble. Sometimes it alerts her to someone sneaking up on her, but it didn't really... do much. Once it is her turn, she speaks up, willing the tendril into existence.

"This is [DAY TRIPPER], it is tough on one side, and grippy on the other. I use it to climb places, and smack people around. It's really responsive and keeps me safe. I suppose it is not as strong as your Fields of Verdun, or have as many possibilities as you Crystal Dolphin... but it can do this..." the tentacle slithers through the air, curling around one of the cookies she was promised. If Hugo were watching, it's almost as if the flirty Italian were levitating the cookie to herself with willpower alone. She accepts the cookie, allowing the tentacle to drop it into her hand. She takes a very contented bite out of the cookie. Exactly as promised.

Terror

The events unfolding left Hugo in a state of wonder as he watched the many interactions of the group that he'd found himself in. Slowly but surely he grasped the state of the relationships each member of this team had towards one another. Or at least he thought so.

Hmmm so the big guy's tough, the woman is sleepy and probably doesn't know much…

The superman is … ehm … unstable?

And lavender eyes over there is… yeah.

"Huh?" Hugo's eyes sparked with confusion as he watched the Italian levitate a cookie making it come towards her.

All of a sudden, the boy's cheeks were no longer red, in fact he turned pale.

"Oh this is just great." He said as his butt hit the floor with a thud.

"You are all witches and wizards. Fuck. This can't be happening." He said placing both of his hands in the air with his palms touching the top of his head.

Hugo did not believe in magic, it scared him to think that someone could manipulate time and space just by wanting to and therefore he was shaking and trembling , terrified of what these people could do.

I need a weapon to protect myself… but where am I going to find a weapon here.. if I try anything, they will surely just kill me and that's going to be the end.

Think Hugo think…

Images of recent memories flashed through his brain. Memories of hate, pain and misery, however Hugo was not sure whose these memories were…

The vile imagery left him in shock.

Was he the reason for the ungodly amount of terror?

He was not sure whether he wanted to know the answers because his childish heart could not take the pain and mostly the consequences that his actions had caused.

"Oh poor little Hugo. Weak and pathetic. Let me in. I'll show you!" A voice rang throughout his whole body. He was not sure who said it and therefore he did the one only thing he could.

"Who said that?" He looked around the room.

"You dirty little wizards and witches don't scare me." He said, however it was fully visible that he indeed was terrified of them.

"Don't test me. I'm not fucking weak nor pathetic. You want me to show you?" He said with clear signs of frustration and anger with his trembling voice.

Assailant Assailant
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
DJ UwU DJ UwU
AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2
Minako Minako
Kloudy Kloudy

Odiel held out her hand, a panicked look on her face. "Wait! Just breathe, okay? I'm not going to tell you not to panic, but don't work yourself into a fit. I don't want you to hurt yourself again." From behind her materialised a large, barrel chested floating figure with no bottom half. It appeared to be made entirely our of white brick, with square blocks for hands, and glowing opaque purple eyes but no other facial features.

"My Stand, [T H E W A L L], can create barriers. I've seen your Stand injure yourself twice now. I'll stop if before it happens a third time. Now, food's ready. Let's eat. Everyone. We need to calm down and eat!" the German woman barked, as she turned to the dinner table, stand turning with her in perfect sync as if it was her reflection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back