• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Should there be a main JoJo?

• Yes

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 78.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Angelica Giovanna ~ New Kid

Alright, this is fine. Some kid has his guardian leading girls around subways to cabins out in the woods, and he doesn't seem to know anything about it. His accent certainly isn't native either. "Votre... (Your...) Votre ange gardien m'a amené à vous. (Your guardian brought me to you.) Et tu ne sais pas pourquoi? (And you don't know why?)" If he didn't know why his Stand brought her here, then what was his Stand up to in the first place? "Qu'as-tu fait? (What have you been up to?)"

Remembrance Remembrance

William
(Locronan - Rosie's House)
4d0b5d60eafaedbca4717944d96eeb29.jpg

William eyed the soldier as he spoke, trying to divine how trustworthy the things he was saying were. The idea appeared to be that they were all to join forces against the occupation, but beyond that there didn't seem to be much direction as to how they would achieve that goal. With the Nazi presence as strong as it was in Locronan, it would be hard to move around without more information regarding what they were up against. William had only stayed with Liam and his organisation because of their usefulness in gathering intel, but now that his current company had ruined that route he'd have to figure out another plan. He placed placed a hand to his chin in thought.

Moving his hand to hold the still primed grenade in his trench coat's pocket, William partial-summoned the hand of |Dead Dreams| and swiftly sliced it in half with a small movement while it was obscured from view. Pulling his hand out, the spy dropped the two halves of disarmed explosive to the ground before reaching into his inner breast pocket and revealing a wad of documents. They were all the important details of all the information Liam had recovered from his scouting missions. William had grabbed them before the shooting had started in the subway. For some reason they hadn't been taken from him, but he suspected they just hadn't bothered to frisk him.

"Amateurs..." He muttered to himself.

Leafing through them, William procured one in particular and tentatively handed it to Max.

"Before you found me, I had been planning on infiltrating a secret Nazi base not far from here. They were keeping me there weeks before our first encounter and I believe it has something to do with these strange abilities we now find ourselves with." He plucked the document back before Max could finish reading it.

"However, I no longer have an organisation to transport me across Locronan without detection thanks to you. We don't have enough information on the occupation here or if they have more of these 'Stand Users'." William patted his pockets and managed to find yet another cigar.

"But," He took out his zippo lighter and flicked it open, a flame sparking fluidly. A trail of smoke meandered off towards the ceiling, a burnt ember glowering at the end of the cigar.

"I have a suggestion for how we can find out."

Assailant Assailant

Seeing that Max and Will were having a moment and that Odiel was occupied with Rosie, Ace silently made his way towards the door that, as he correctly assumed, led to Rosie’s bedroom.
Closing the door behind him, as quietly as he had opened it, Heavensent appeared in full form, free to roam around since there were no witnesses, and got to work.
Ace swept through the room thoroughly, once again leaving only the furniture, with the exception of the bed. Once done, Ace had Heavensent write pretty much everything that he had taken in his notebook.
By the time he left the room, everything seemed calmer than when he entered, which didn’t really mean much considering the people involved, but at least the brit wasn’t threatening to kill everyone in the room. He was, however, talking about a plan and Ace was listening this time.
“There are definitely more Stand Users on their side, and if that facility is as important as you say, then I’d bet there are from two to three users in there... maybe four if we’re unlucky.” Ace chimed in, joining the small group on that side of the room. “Not only that, but I assure you they’d be stronger than us, even if not by much.” He snapped his fingers with this statement, smiling with confidence, trusting his reasoning.

"Also, those cigars of yours are gonna kill you faster than any Nazi could."

Assailant Assailant
Kloudy Kloudy

Maximus looked between William and Ace. Both were correct, in a way. They had to be careful about what moves they made going forward.

"Nazi base?" Maximus spoke cautiously. "Are you referring to the naval compound? I was under the assumption that they were just repair yards... although, with the way things are going in this town, I suppose it wouldn't surprise me at this point to know that there's more going on." He considered his options a tad more. At this point, it was no secret that something strange was going on here. If it really was tied to the naval base, that opened up even more questions. Why would they make such an open area to house some secrets? Locronan was already small and out of the way: if they wanted to hide something, they could have just made some small shack out in the fields. If they wanted a big operation, they would have been better off in Paris or some other similarly large city. Why make something like a naval compound just adjacent to a small French town to hide some secret?

"Ace is right," Maximus spoke up after a moment's consideration. "We'll need to be very careful how we move forward. You have a suggestion? Let's hear it."

DJ UwU DJ UwU
Kloudy Kloudy
EmeraldSplash EmeraldSplash
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide

"That place has always puzzled me," Odiel replied, turning back to the group and away from Hugo. "They're just far enough away from this town that I never really had to worry about them. But it is suspicious that there's a naval compound in the middle of nowhere, with no supply trainlines nearby. It's also in the perfect place to stay hidden from any other Navy forces. My guess was always some sort of naval refuge, but if there's something shady going on with other stand users. If there's a place where the people who let Dorn off his leash would be conspiring, my guess is that it would be there."

Kloudy Kloudy
Minako Minako
Assailant Assailant
AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2
DJ UwU DJ UwU

The decision

"Pitiful" Hugo smiled "that's exactly what my life is. What it always has been. You expect great things from ordinary people just because you think that your image... Your facade will evoke something inside them."

Hugo smirks

"Well you're wrong. I can see through you motherfucker. Hiding behind your rhetoric ability. You're joke, superman."

Painful expression emerged on Hugo's face. He was not concerned about stuff happening around him. The boy was all up in himself trying to win against his cruel self.

" ENOUGH! " he shouted. A shout so fierce that it could be heard from a far. A pure shriek of terror, sadness and salvation.

Following the shout Hugo swung his head towards the ground. Connecting his forehead with the wooden floor. He collapsed afterwards and once again put himself in an unconscious state of mind. Where nobody could hurt him anymore.

AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide

Rockefeller sighed, doing nothing to hide the sneer on his lips or the wrinkles his nose was collecting. His pity was souring into visible annoyance as Hugo threw jeer after jeer at him. It was fair for his mind not to be changed right away, but Rockefeller couldn't help but think his kindness was being thrown back in his face. "Hugo, how much longer can you repeat yourself? I'm not enjoying this verbal war of attrition with you." Before he could continue, Hugo reared back violently with his head craned back as far as it would go. Rockefeller reacted instinctually, retreating back a step. Another foolish attempt to attack a friend, it would seem like on the surface. But, this was what Hugo meant to happen all this time! The youth was successful in cracking his head against the apartment floor, even getting an impressive bounce out of it. Furthermore, Rockefeller was victim to shock until he processed what he'd seen and anger took over. "Child, your self-flagellation ends now!" He growled, grabbing a handful of Hugo's hair to lift him up by. "Get off your ASS, and-" Rockefeller was made silent again when his eyes met Hugo's eyelids and a concerning lack of resistance from him being pulled up by his scalp. It clicked moments after, when he left Hugo fall back on his face unceremoniously.

"Damnit, Hugo, you knocked yourself out! Am I supposed to heal you again if you gave yourself brain damage, you dumbass!?"

Ezra straightened his posture as he tried to remember the lessons he was put through. Agents traveling undercover were meant to be capable of speaking many languages, especially those native to their area of infiltration. Ezra was not so gifted in being fluent, let alone able to speak in any language other than English and some bits of German. He learned some parts of French and Spanish. Mainly the languages of love as they were mainly the building blocks for other languages. At best, he was a fourth-rate agent in a first-rate agency.

The British spy listened closely, attempting to piece together each word to form a somewhat coherent sentence. He knew she was referring to his mysterious feline companion, but the rest was gibberish as far as he was concerned. The lady spoke of not knowing why about something. Perhaps his companion had done something? It didn't matter. Following up the fractured sentence he was able to piece together, he heard a fairly common question that he knew almost off the top of his head.

'Je ne... sais pas..' In a perfect world, Ezra would know more than a few sentences in French. 'Et tu?'
Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

maxbounce-gif.756188
Moments passed in silence as everyone looked at one another as if simply waiting for a brilliant idea. Finally, Maximus sighed.

"Alright," he spoke, breaking the pervasive silence. It felt like months had passed in those mere seconds. "Since no one has any bright ideas, the first order of business should be security. Currently, this room contains an assortment of terrorists, fugitives, and traitors. Doubtless, we are going to be pursued by all manner of threats... currently, I'm the best we've got: the military still trusts me, so I can act as a man on the inside and help alert you, but it wouldn't hurt to get something more. Since the subway's been compromised, we'll need a new place to hide out until we can figure out the best way to strike." Maximus shook his head in disappointment and leaned against a nearby wall. "In that regard... I wish I could be more help, but I only just arrived in this town. I don't know the layout well. So unless this apartment is adequately hidden and defensible, I'm open to suggestions there."

Odiel thought for a minute, then spoke up.

"Everywhere I know, I learn from Nazi intel, but we don't have the manpower to check everywhere around the town at once, especially with recent events probably heightening security in the town itself. I know of a few old farmhouses in the area. I recommend we don't use the closest ones. Less chance we'll get searched if we're deep in the countryside. There's one northwest of here that's exactly the distance I'm thinking of. Two problems; One is that while they should be unoccupied I can't guarantee that. There might still be farmers there. The second problem is getting out of town. That's something I don't have a plan for."

Assailant Assailant
Kloudy Kloudy
Minako Minako
AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2
DJ UwU DJ UwU

Rockefeller was grateful to Max for breaking the silence, bringing a welcome distraction from Hugo's labored breathing. It was starting to seem like he'd spoken too fast when he mentioned brain damage, a fat red knot seeming to swell up in response to him. With Crystal Dolphin's aid, Rockefeller laid Hugo out on the couch as comfortably as possible before he joined the others at the table. In the best case scenario, he knew he could wake the lad up at any time. What he needed right now, though, was a long rest. "You forgot about me." He announced loudly to Max, jamming a thumb into his chest. "Terrorists, traitors, fugitives, and a HERO." His attention flittered to Odiel next, her addition and suggestion earning a nod. He was already decided before anyone else spoke, speaking thoughtfully but firmly while he stroked his chin. "Yes, yes, a farmhouse will do nicely. You have to take care to clear out the critters, first, before you settle in for the night. Else you find something nesting in your belongings." Rockefeller only acknowledged any flaws in Odiel's plan when she presented them, but even that was dismissed with a literal wave of his hand. "I'm sure the current occupants will be glad to let us make our lodgings there if only we explain our circumstance. It might even encourage them to look forward to an uprising or revolt."

Assailant Assailant
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
DJ UwU DJ UwU

Kloudy Kloudy
Minako Minako

Limiting himself to a sigh after hearing Rock's 'heroic' interruption, Ace listened to Odiel and, half-heartedly, Rock. “Depending on how much time we got, this guy should be able to find us a way out.” He looked at Max, waving his hand slightly in his direction. “Surely you can get patrolling routes or something like that, right? As long as you don’t make it too obvious. But if that doesn’t work, we can always just wing it.” A short pause. “Hell, I don’t even know how all of us got here.”

Ace looked around the room, stopping at Hugo, thinking for a second. “You know, we shouldn’t worry too much about whether or not the farmhouses are occupied, but rather... Are we sure no one’s gonna come through that door wondering who the fuck smashed their head against the floor of an apartment?”
He returned his gaze to the group, “Because they would be awfully happy to see a room full of, uh, what did you say? Terrorists, fugitives, and traitors?” Ace asked the group. "I believe we should think about leaving this place before we think about leaving town."

Assailant Assailant
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2
Kloudy Kloudy
Minako Minako

Rosie stirred and twitched in her sleep.

She looked unhappy, and almost like she was in pain in her slumber: Her face occasionally scrunched up in displeasure, and her eyebrows made a slight frown as her hands twitched.

In her nightmares, haunted by her past, she was calling out to her lost friend, but in the real world, her mutterings could only be understood, at best, as incoherent mumblings.

The little once nurse found herself not only trapped in her "dreams", but a rather poetic phenomenon: All the trauma of her past would not let her sleep at all, let alone peacefully (well, not without some serious sedatives or anti-psychotics, anyway), so really Keep was the only thing actually helping her sleep and keeping her asleep without the nightmares waking her up, but because this induced sleep was so draining on her both mentally and physically she could not awaken from a nightmare even when it really would have awoken a normal person, so she was trapped within her own "dreams".

The little kitten, sensing her distress, hopped onto his new "mother's" lap, got comfortable, and began purring as they dig their tiny face into her clothes as if to say "thank you" to her for saving his life and giving him a new home.

Ro looked slightly less pained for a moment and placed a sleepy hand on the kitten. The kitten rubbed it graciously, even going so far as to giving it a lick, before going back to trying to sleep on Rosie's lap.

Angelica Giovanna ~ New Plan

The moment the fragile, practiced words came out of the boy's mouth, Angelica sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. Fine. She's getting nowhere with this kid, and whatever his Stand wanted of her is probably fruitless and/or futile. She utters a terse "Merci..." and turns away. Her Stand 「Day Tripper」 flicked in the air as she flippantly turned from the boy and walked out of the basement, surveying the woods for the way back to the strange town of Locronan.

If she wanted to have a hand in upending the German regime, she probably wouldn't need help from anyone aside from her guardian- err, her Stand. She could handle a few upset soldiers with pistols or rifles, and if they can't see her Stand, they'd be firing harmlessly right into its hardened over-side. That aught to scare any sane man out of his wits. And if not, she could deal with them easily. For now, though, she needs a travel plan, and a good night's rest back in town.

The Italian girl roughly retraced her steps through the trees until she could see the town again, weaving between alleyways and little back streets to find somewhere safe to spend the afternoon. Who knows, maybe those crazies at the old unfinished subway- the ones that definitely could see her Stand- aren't as crazy as they at first seemed. Maybe they've got something worth looking into going on...

Last edited:
Angelica was easily able to sneak her way past most of the soldiers. After all, many who saw her didn't even give her a second glance, and many more were focusing their attention on the citizens in broad daylight or on the pastries which had been "donated" to them by "cooperative" local bakers. Thankfully, being a small farming village, Locronan was not suffering nearly as heavily from the food shortages plaguing the rest of the former nation, but if these occupiers continued eating at their leisure like this, it wouldn't likely be long until Locronan went the way of many other starving towns.

Nonetheless, their lackadaisical attitude served Angelica well for a time as she slinked around without drawing even the slightest bit of suspicion.

"Guten morgen." That is until she found herself face-to-face with a curious man. The man had large, golden bracelets around his wrists, excessively gaudy to the point where they seemed almost unwieldy. He had three sets of earrings on his ears, various glinting gemstones of purple, red, and green within them. He had a slim head with a childlike face: a face that would have made him look almost youthful if not for his body's tall, gaunt frame. He appeared almost skeletal beneath his fine, deep-green suit with nary a wrinkle on it. Angelica would not have even guessed he were German if not for his flagrant show of wealth (which any Frenchman would know to hide or else have it "commandeered") and for his greeting. His face was stoic; his deep-blue eyes pierced into Angelica as if they could see the very essence of her soul. "I apologize if I'm interrupting your slinking, but I have a brief question to ask of you: have you seen any terrorists recently?" He didn't move from his spot, although Angelica could feel his presence closing around her. "Any traitors?"

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

maxbounce-gif.756188

Maximus placed his hands on his chin and thought for a moment.

"North-west... It's dangerous, as that's the direction of the naval compound that this town's military infrastructure has been set up around... but it's still better than nothing."

Maximus turned to look at Ace, completely ignoring Rockefeller's outburst.

"I can get patrol routes easily enough, but we still shouldn't be hasty. As little protection as this apartment offers us, it's still far safer than being aimless on the streets. At least here we have a chokepoint and walls that we can put our backs to. The same can't be said about the open street. However... perhaps you're right." He looked over to the Brit. He took a deep breath. He couldn't believe he was about to offer up his trust... but trust was a two-way street. If this little group was ever to make a sincere effort at undermining the tyrannical occupation of this town, they would have to trust one another. That was never going to happen if one of them didn't make the first leap of faith. He let out a sigh. "I don't have the patrol routes memorized for this town, but I could ask around and do some snooping to find out. However... that could take time. We don't know how much of that we have, so we need to treat every moment as a commodity to be spent wisely until we have a long-term solution." He looked around the room, trying to gauge what people thought of their current situation. "That being said... I have a general understanding of how these patrol strategies tend to go, and I've seen brief overviews of this town's patrol routes." He gave a pointed look back at William. "I can supplement the long-range surveillance capabilities of your Dead Dreams with my understanding of the patrol routes, and that might give us enough of an edge to escape undetected. After all: it's not like this is a big metropolitan area. They'll mostly be keeping an eye on the main roads out of town, so if we cut through farmland, we've got a pretty good shot. It's still risky though. I could still go get the patrol routes. Anyone got any strong opinions one way or the other?"

Minako Minako AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2 EmeraldSplash EmeraldSplash Cyan Hide Cyan Hide DJ UwU DJ UwU Kloudy Kloudy

Rockefeller's eyes tracked over to Hugo on the couch. Ace's notion that someone might complain to the landlord about the noise the lad had made wasn't a stretch. Worse, a good samaritan might come to see about the commotion themselves. "The thief has a point," he said, standing up to check the door locks and stand by the peephole, if there was one. "The damsel will wake up sooner or later, but it's better that she's up now if we have to open that door for someone." Rockefeller turned back to the room and raised his gloved hand, flexing it in a subtle but hopefully understood gesture. "I can try, but I might exhaust myself doing it. In any case, the clerk should be there to comfort her when she wakes up. Another thing... If we're afraid of being caught out in the road, we could always use the sewer system to travel or hide. It will be inconvenient finding exits and entrances, and the layout itself can get confusing, but its arguably safer travelling through town that way. The smell isn't too bad, either."
Minako Minako
Kloudy Kloudy
Assailant Assailant
DJ UwU DJ UwU

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide

William
(Locronan - Rosie's House)
4d0b5d60eafaedbca4717944d96eeb29.jpg

"Very well, I can scout a route through the sewer systems with Dead Dreams."

William was not particularly pleased to be working with Germans; it went against everything he had grown up to believe and all of his training. Indeed, if his superiors knew what he was about to do he would surely be called back for a hearing and likely more than a slap on the wrist. He pulled on his cigar again, brooding over the map he then placed over a short coffee table.

"If you can show me where the patrols are likely to be," He gestured vaguely in Maximus' direction, "We can plot a course to exit the town and reach the naval compound."

The spy threw the rest of Liam's espionage data onto the table, "With this, we should be able to slip through in between the guard rotations and access the information we need."

William looked back up at the others with raised eyebrows, waiting for further interjections about the current plan.

Assailant Assailant

Angelica Giovanna ~ Real Action?

Her covert searching wasn't very fruitful- at least she felt relatively confident the Germans haven't found them yet, if she can't find where they just went.

Instead, it seems she's been found. The man before her doesn't scream any nationality at first glance, but the more she looks at his face, the more obvious it becomes that this man is profiting off of the toils of this town. His ears are lined with shining jewelry, his suit well-kept and in an expensive-looking shade of green, blemish-free and untouched. Disgusting. She hides her disdain towards his parasitic lifestyle and decides to put on a bit of a show...

"Officer!" she begins with a slight waver to her voice, "I-I was attacked in the old subway by terrorists, some British man in... in dark clothes, he pulled a gun on me!" It was true, as far as she could honestly recall, but she felt no obligation to provide useful details (not that she had any). If she was lucky, he'd take her at her word and move on. If not... she could probably beat his ass with 「Day Tripper」 without grabbing too much unwanted extra attention. Not to jump the shark, Angelica kept her Stand hidden, in case this decorated stranger giving her the worst feelings in the world just so happened to be something like that very same terrorist Brit with an angry guiding statue. But she was ready, in case things turned sideways.

Assailant Assailant

Maximus Kuhn
maxbounce-gif.756188
Maximus looked down at the espionage data for a few moments, scanning it. A small part of him felt unnerved that someone had been able to get so much of their information. After a brief moment of remorse, he shook it off. This wasn't the information of his allies, not anymore: this was the information of the enemy. Liam had definitely seemed interested in the naval compound, unsurprisingly, but there wasn't a lot of information. Not a lot of usable information, anyway. Lots of encryptions, redactions, and expunging. However, data on the surrounding town had fairly low clearance, so it was fairly open. Between his own experience, these documents, and William's scouting...

"This is definitely doable," Maximus said with a nod. After having flipped through the documents, as a sign of good faith, he held them out to William for him to reclaim. "Keep your Stand as hidden as possible, though. Frau Krupps was attacked by a Stand user in the military, but we were not able to identify him. Where there's one Stand user, there are usually more. Last thing we want is to nearly escape the town, only for your Stand to be spotted on a rooftop or the like."

Maximus looked around the room. So... these were to be his companions. It was certainly a change of pace. He was used to disciplined soldiers and trained combatants standing at his side. This motley crew was certainly... less than that. They had potential, though, and good hearts. True conviction in the fight and a burning heart are more valuable than any amount of training, in his experience. The devoted Private was a far more dangerous foe than the apathetic General.

The man facing down Angelica seemed to perk up a tad at her words.

"Ah, is that so? A British man in dark clothes... likely the same one from Herr Kuhn's report." The man reached into his breast pocket and pulled out a photograph, the bracelets on his wrist gently jingling as he did so. "You mentioned other terrorists, I don't suppose you saw this woman there?" The picture was turned to face Angelica, depicting a woman in uniform. It appeared to be an official photo: she was clearly wearing a German official uniform and her face was pulled taut without expression. Probably some kind of ID photo. Along the bottom of the photograph was the name "Odiel Krupps" written. "We believe," the man continued, "that this woman may have ties with the local terrorist cell that has been causing some issues these past few days. A very dangerous woman, she is, despite her appearances."

Last edited:
Angelica Giovanna ~ More Terrorists

The Italian nods perhaps one too many times at his brief description of the Brit. That's him, yep! The photo of the girl, however, was less familiar to Angelica. She remembered seeing her recently, for sure, but she couldn't place exactly where. This rendition of her was kind of cute. After examining the photograph, Angelica nods, "Hmm... okay! I will keep away from her if I see her. Thank you for making me aware of the dangers, err... Officer?"

She would beat him up later, absolutely! Just... it didn't feel right to do it now, for some reason. Something felt off... He was probably a pushover in the face of [DAY TRIPPER], but... The utter one-sided smackdown would grab too much attention, that must be it. She doesn't summon her Stand, but she makes a mental note of his stupid dumb German face. That was the face of a vile, evil man. The face of corruption in Germany. The thing that brought her out of Italy and all the way to France.

Assailant Assailant

The man stared unflinchingly at Angelica, and it wasn't hard to tell that he was sizing her up and getting a read on her attitude. Unease would set in deeper and deeper into Angelica as nearly a half minute of silence passed. The man's expression never changed, his stoic face unemotive as his eyes bored holes into her soul. Eventually, however:

"I see." The man walked past Angelica, their shoulders nearly brushing as he walked in the direction she came from. "Thank you, citizen. Report to your nearest guardian if you see any dangerous elements in the future." After a few moments, he turned a corner and was gone. The oppressive atmosphere in the air slowly lifted as Angelica found herself alone in her little alleyway... at least... for a few moments.

Maximus Kuhn
maxbounce-gif.756188

Maximus nodded as no one else came up with a better idea. He turned on 「 FIELDS OF VERDUN 」and hefted Rosie over one shoulder and Hugo over the other. He could probably lift the two without using his Stand, but it would slow him down and fatigue him. Right now, mobility was key. 「 DEAD DREAMS 」was first out the door and after a few moments, everyone else followed.

Progress was slow but careful. Dead Dreams peaked around corners and looked down carefully from rooftops while Odiel and Maximus consulted William about likely locations. Slowly, the group crept their way towards the edge of town. As Angelica herself crept her way around the town, she'd spot the party creeping through an alleyway across the street from her. Notably: she'd see William and Odiel.

Blessedly, the town was small. Even from the center of town, getting to the edge was a quick matter. So despite creeping slowly, it only took around an hour to make it to the edge of town. The bigger concern was the countryside. Patrols were few and far between, but there were long stretches of flat, open farmland with little-to-no cover. Any passing patrol car or plane would be able to see them. By the time they reached the farmhouse destination, the last rays of sunlight were cresting over the horizon as the brilliant orange hue illuminated the land for a precious few minutes more.

Maximus readjusted the two carried over his shoulders as they began to stir. "Alright, we're here. I'd wager we've only got about ten minutes of daylight left, thirty at the absolute max. We need to secure the position and gather resources. Those with long-range, quick Stands should check the perimeter: make sure there's no one camped out nearby, maybe even gather some food. Those who are more comfortable in close range should secure the main house: set up a living space, see if there's any food stored inside, make sure there are no squatters, refugees, or soldiers, and create a defensible position." Maximus shifted the two on his shoulders again.

"I'll get these two situated and see if the old occupants left any medical supplies behind. Even with Rosie's Stand, we should have a backup plan in-case someone's injured while she's incapacitated. Besides: I'm a tad worried about the kid." He shifted Hugo to show who he was talking about. "I have a feeling we'll need more supplies for him."

Kloudy Kloudy Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Minako Minako AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2 DJ UwU DJ UwU Cyan Hide Cyan Hide

Odiel, as her stand was not optimised for distance, speed, or being in the open, elected to stay in the house and search it for food and supplies. Naturally she started in the kitchen. was not much in the way of definitely edible, risk-free fresh food such as meat, bread, eggs, fruit or leafy veg, but there were limited stores of longer lasting ingredients such as cheese, flour, sugar and potatoes. Odiel pondered over this, then went upstairs where Max had been placing Rosie and Hugo in the two beds. "We might have enough here to make a stew to feed us all tonight and some breakfast tomorrow but unless we want to live off bread and cheese for the foreseeable future, we will certainly need to forage more ingredients starting tomorrow. How are they doing?"

Assailant Assailant

Angelica Giovanna ~ Eye Spy

Thankfully, eventually, the mega creepster backed off- clearly intimidated by Angelica's sheer oppressive, dominating aura. She held onto the somewhat-timid demeanor until she was entirely sure the man was gone, and chuckled to herself. What a fool! He has surely painted a target on his back, and will soon meet his demise at the hands of Giovanna Angelica!

Her boastful internal monologuing is cut somewhat short, however, as she notices some familiar figures, creeping about the sleepy town almost as sneakily as she herself. William and Odiel. The two "terrorists" that the creepster asked her about. Well, the Brit was certainly a terrorist, but Odiel was merely on "the other side", the same side Angelica was quite interested in allying with. She trailed the group as discretely as possible, encountering some trouble when they left the limits of the town and snuck through open fields. It would be difficult to follow them even at a great distance...

She tried her best to maintain stealth, to remain unseen for as long as possible. Her proper introduction to the group had to have impeccable (comedic) timing, there was simply no other way. Regardless, as they approached a farmhouse, the Italian girl closed the distance between herself and the group.

Assailant Assailant AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2 Cyan Hide Cyan Hide EmeraldSplash EmeraldSplash Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Kloudy Kloudy Minako Minako DJ UwU DJ UwU

Maximus Kuhn
maxbounce-gif.756188
Maximus set the two down in beds as Odiel spoke up behind him. Wordlessly, he placed his fingers to their necks to take their pulse and leaned over to their mouths to listen for breathing. After a few seconds, he nodded and stood up, exiting the room.

"They're doing alright," he spoke as he passed Odiel. He entered the bathroom next door and began to rifle through the cabinets. "Pulses normal, breathing normal... they appear to be in essentially a deep sleep." He pulled out a bandage roll already 2/3 used up. After a quick examination, he placed it on the counter. "They're starting to get antsy, especially Rosie." After another moment rifling through the cabinet, he pulled out a handful of gauze. With one last look inside, he closed the cabinet. "I would anticipate that she'll wake up any moment now." He turned and looked at Odiel. After a moment's silence, he sighed. "I imagine she'd appreciate a woman's presence at her bedside more than a man, least of all me in particular. Especially with her comrade out scouting. I can boil up some tap water: I imagine everyone, most of all those two, could use a good drink."

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide Minako Minako

Users who are viewing this thread

Back