• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 2.5: Hearts Unchained

Interested?

• Total voters

Assailant

The SHSL Shadow Alchemy Stand Using Lab Member
Just doing an interest check to see who would be interested in a JoJo's Bizarre Adventure RP. The planned plot is that the group lives in a small town in France after the Nazis took over in World War 2, and they're fighting back against the occupation.

As is JoJo's battle tendency, there will be little focus on historical accuracy, and far more on over the top battles and goofiness. Not much is fleshed out yet, but I do plan for this to have a definitive ending.

Anyone interested?

AYAYAYAYA

*poses*

However, is the cast of Characters in some way connected to the Joestar's? Who is the JoJo? Will there be a JoJo?

AYAYAYAYA

*poses*

However, is the cast of Characters in some way connected to the Joestar's? Who is the JoJo? Will there be a JoJo?
Unsure so far. There will not be a Joestar character, most likely, however there may or may not be a "JoJo" in the conventional sense.

While this does take place in the universe of JoJo, it's disconnected from any of the main parts, so I don't really plan on bringing any elements from other parts in aside from major plot elements, like a stand arrow perhaps.

That said, I may have a JoJo character purely for the sake of having some sense of cohesion in the plot, or I may not to take away any idea of there being a "main character" (doesn't really work in a collaborative setting.) Not sure yet. Lemme know what you think.

I might be interested in this, but it depends on how strong each character and their stand is expected to be.

Kinda a tough one to quantify. Obviously not too powerful, but the whole issue with stands is that really quantifying just how powerful any one stand is gets really difficult as situations permit.

The idea is that stands should not be uber powerful: battles against enemies will likely require cooperation. Not all the time, but a good portion of the time.

However, exactly how powerful: can't really qualify, I can just say what is and isn't acceptable.

Last edited:

It's up! Head on over and get yourselves comfy. Within an hour or two I should have a CS template up, and I'll explain a bit more about how we're gonna handle that because it's a bit weird. I'll also let you know exactly what's going on. There's a poll up about whether we should or shouldn't have a "main jojo", so be sure to answer that, and get to know each other a bit in OOC!

Minako Minako AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2 Quiet Quiet Dolches Dolches boredhuman boredhuman no-eyed-girl no-eyed-girl Visen Visen GStheGM GStheGM Zipper Man Zipper Man

I mean, you can quantify it. They have their own stand ranking system!

Jk, I know that's not what y'all meant. Anyways, I'm interested~

Your next line is:
"Yes, we're still open for new players!"
ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back