• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Jojo's Bizarre Adventure / JJBA Search (Canon/OC Doubling)

KannaChan

Hey everyone, I'm Kanna! As the title says, I'm looking for a JJBA (1-5) RP!

I'd love to play in parts 3-5 since I love the whole Stands concept. Parts 1-2 may need convincing.
MxF, MxM, FxF are all fine with me, but MxF is usually my preference.
I'm mainly looking for CCxOC doubling but can do CCxCC or OCxOC for your half.
I may also consider tripling so feel free to ask about that if you wish?

A few rules:
1. I play by PM only.
2. I will say that I am NOT the fastest! I try to reply (at least) every other day but I can be slow.
3. Please be patient with me as I'll be patient with you!
4. I don't care for grammar or spelling as long as you're understandable.
5. Post length isn't an issue either. Just give me a paragraph to work with.
6. My posts tend to be about 2 paragraphs per character?
7. Please try to keep things even and fair when we double. That means equal paragraphs for both sides!
8. I'll lose interest extremely fast otherwise, sorry.
9. I'm completely ghost friendly. Just send me a message if it's been a while on my end.
10. AUs, canon-compliance, or divergences are all fine with me. Let's plot and have fun together!

Depending on what part we decide to go with, I'll list characters I'm looking for.
I can attempt to play anyone else not listed for you in return. :)

Part 3
Kakyoin > Jotaro
(Currently have a few takers for this so not craving as much atm)

Part 4
Rohan > Kira

Part 5
Fugo > Risotto

Thanks and I hope to hear from some of you soon!

Last edited:
Heyo, I know you're not looking for part 3 right now but if you ever open it back up I'd be interested!

I can attempt to play as Kira or Rohan.
It'll be my personal interpretations, so it may not be what your idea is. I can give you a run down on what they're like before we get started, if that's preferable.

I can attempt to play as Kira or Rohan.
It'll be my personal interpretations, so it may not be what your idea is. I can give you a run down on what they're like before we get started, if that's preferable.
Heya, sounds good and I'd love to hear/see your interpretations on them! I'm sure they'll be great either way so feel free to PM me and we can discuss more. :D

Woooah, somebody's looking for a Fugo! If you're still interested in starting a roleplay, I'd be more than interested in discussing something with you. Ciao!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back