• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Natalie H

Tentatively Returning
Hey! I’m Natalie, I’m twenty-two and I’ve been roleplaying for about eight years now. I’m looking to do a Canon/Oc Rp for JoJo Bizarre Adventure! At least I’m looking for Canon/Oc on my end 😃

I typically use a female Oc and often double up as canon characters for my partner.

I’m cool with doubling up (as any gender) and will do Canon/Canon, Canon/Oc, or Oc/Oc for my partner (if we are doubling up, and again any sort of gender pairing is totally cool with me!)

I like to blend action, adventure, romance, drama, etc. I feel like a combo of genres is a lot of fun and keeps things interesting!

Rules
Please be 18+
Please no one-liners, I just need more to work with than that. I’m totally cool with like a single paragraph as long as it’s solid and gives me something to work with!
You can expect 2-5 paragraphs from me, on average.
I do work full-time, but I try to reply at least once or twice a week when I can. So please be patient and understanding. Feel free to bump me if it’s been a hot minute.

I’d be looking for a Dio Brando, Kars, Jotaro, Josuke, Giorno, Risotto, Diavolo(?), or Abbacchio.
I would potentially be open to some other characters, feel free to ask!

On top of that I’m eager to try my hand at any character (including those listed above) I mainly have experience as Joesph, Josuke, and Giorno but again, I will try my hand at ANYONE.

Currently I’ve watched parts 1-5. I am HYPED for Stone Ocean!!!

I can Rp on PM’s here, though I might not be very active, as well as on Kik, Hangouts, email, and Discord!

Last edited:
*silently screams* I have found my match, thank the lord! Would you like to do Canon/OC doubles?

Niiiiiiiice!
If you're looking for somebody, I'd be more than happy to discuss a roleplay with you.

Attachments

• 8f2.png
    8f2.png
    128.5 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back